Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The lack of meritocracy created incels

T

thevenon

Veteran
★★★★★
The inceldom is caused by the lack of meritocracy in all modern societies. Modern societies are even worse that older societies with privileged hereditary social casts. It was possible to improve his own life in these societies by exceptional achievements.

This is not true any more, your destiny depends only on your genes and everything is decided before you are born. No achievement can improve man's life, he is just a peacock that has no influence on his own life.

Meritocratic social systems usually arise in places where resources are scarce and cooperation is highly needed for survival. That's why the mongols implemented meritocracy in their empire (it was hard as shit to survive in the steppe, they couldn't afford to be nepotistic kikes so they valued merit above all else)

In modern society resources aren't really a problem, you can wageslave and make enough money for food and survival so no one gives a shit about merit anymore. They care about hedonistic copes and surrogate activities that can fill the void of their meaningless existence.

@Caesercel thoughts on this shit? :bigbrain:

Everything is meritocratic in Capitalism.

The inceldom is caused by the lack of meritocracy in all modern societies. Modern societies are even worse that older societies with privileged hereditary social casts. It was possible to improve his own life in these societies by exceptional achievements.

This is not true any more, your destiny depends only on your genes and everything is decided before you are born. No achievement can improve man's life, he is just a peacock that has no influence on his own life.
no, tinder created incels, because tinder specifically made meritocratic allusions obsolete

Everything is meritocratic in Capitalism.
No, not at all. Businessmen are just peacocks who show their tails.

Your possibilities in the capitalism depend on your look today. Richard Branson is a sample of such businessman : no original ideas, no skills, no education, just a very sexy voice and look. He says that all his success is related to his sexy voice.
no, tinder created incels, because tinder specifically made meritocratic allusions obsolete
Tinder killed night clubs where even an incel was able to meet a foid. This is over now. Incels are dead in Slavlands where night clubs do not exist any more or only as a touristic attractions useless for incels. The sexual competition is lower there as high quality Chads do not loose their time to go to these night clubs.

Last edited:
The world is upside down.

Dating apps ruined any chance some incels might have had of ascending.

Women now have total monopoly over men.

This is mostly seen in first world countries and to a lesser extent in third world countries where relationship traditions are still somewhat respected and modern technology isn't so widespread.

Meritocratic social systems usually arise in places where resources are scarce and cooperation is highly needed for survival. That's why the mongols implemented meritocracy in their empire (it was hard as shit to survive in the steppe, they couldn't afford to be nepotistic kikes so they valued merit above all else)

In modern society resources aren't really a problem, you can wageslave and make enough money for food and survival so no one gives a shit about merit anymore. They care about hedonistic copes and surrogate activities that can fill the void of their meaningless existence.

@Caesercel thoughts on this shit? :bigbrain:
Look at all those :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::feelsaww:

No, not at all. Businessmen are just peacocks who show their tails.

Your possibilities in the capitalism depend on your look today. Richard Branson is a sample of such businessman : no original ideas, no skills, no education, just a very sexy voice and look. He says that all his success is related to his sexy voice.

Tinder killed night clubs where even an incel was able to meet a foid. This is over now. Incels are dead in Slavlands where night clubs do not exist any more or only as a touristic attractions useless for incels. The sexual competition is lower there as high quality Chads do not loose their time to go to these night clubs.
It's simple:

the greater the value you generate for other people, the more you profit And this is totally relative

It's simple:

the greater the value you generate for other people, the more you profit And this is totally relative
Not only. The greater value people think you can generate, the more profit for you. If you are Chad people think that you can generate a huge profit for them even if you are a shit. Chad obtains a better position, better salary etc. just because he is Chad.

older societies
I just want to point out that older societies also tended to kill off a lot of men in wars and shit.

My point is, another problem with modern society is the sex ratio. We're not a species that is designed to have close to 50:50 male:female.

The destruction of religious moral through most of the world, the jewish promotion of mass fornication. The destruction of the family as a core of every society.

I know yours will not like me saying this but living in a communist society is better than living in a capitalist society

This is mostly seen in first world countries and to a lesser extent in third world countries where relationship traditions are still somewhat respected and modern technology isn't so widespread.
Yes, but second world countries i.e. Eastern Europe, for example, are also same shit as first world ones in this regard.
I know yours will not like me saying this but living in a communist society is better than living in a capitalist society
They both aim to destroy the traditional values. Marx and the protocommunists before him said that the family has to be destroyed in it's function as a core of the society.

Last edited:
No, it is not the case. The hypergamy was stronger there than elsewhere. Look at actual Slavlands, they are a hell for incels.

No, it is not the case. The hypergamy was stronger there than elsewhere. Look at actual Slavlands, they are a hell for incels.
As a Bulgarian i can confirm this. (although we're actually turkicized Iranians that mixed with Slavs in the VIII century but that's for another topic :feelshaha:)

As a Bulgarian i can confirm this. (although we're actually turkicized Iranians that mixed with Slavs in the VIII century but that's for another topic :feelshaha:)
Slavlands are a desperate place for any incel. And foids become less pretty than before in these countries.

No, our faces are just more ugly than faces of other guys. If we were isolated from nicer guys there would be no problem for us.

Slavlands are a desperate place for any incel. And foids become less pretty than before in these countries.
Yes, there a lot of 35-40+ women here that look really attractive but the girls my age all look the same - generic beckys, some of them straight ugly. A lot of average guys nowadays here are so desperate that settle for girls/women uglier than them and that polutes the genepool.

Last edited:
I just want to point out that older societies also tended to kill off a lot of men in wars and shit.

My point is, another problem with modern society is the sex ratio. We're not a species that is designed to have close to 50:50 male:female.
Send me to war then. Let me die in glory, or return home for a worthy life.

Too sexy guys have often sexy sons but ugly daughters. If there is no sexual selection of females they become ugly.
The most sexy guys die more than potential incels in wars.

Not only meritocracy. Many, many institutions, values and traditions that lowered the SMV of foids and restricted their biological cravings for Chad have been abolished since European Modernity started.

Anyway, extreme social inequalities are a permanent source of revolution and social chaos. Every culture for the last thousands at least of years enforces monogamy, punishes promiscuity, gives truecels socially valued roles as monks or whatever, enhances the SMV of men by killing tons of them in wars, lowers SMV of foids forbidding them to show their bodies (and even faces, based islam) and qualities, demonizes romanticism, imposes a meritocratic system linked with spiritual values, rejects the value of physical beauty and material wealth, etc. This way, almost everyone is cooperative with society and almost no policing, censorship, propaganda and violence is needed to maintain a minimum and stable order.

And thats only one of the two problems we incels have:

As an incel in this precise time in history, and according to the most accepted blackpilled narratives, you have basically two massive problems you cant deal with, one biological and one cultural/historical. Every other problem is derived from this two.

Biologically, women are genetically designed to worship Chad.
So truecels, mentally ill males and social outcasts are automatically excluded from mating if nothing is done to compensate. Just natural selection. Our natural selection. This is has been necessary for the survival of our species, so we dont degenerate in ugly and crazy social outcasts, since we have no chance of survival if living alone. We are, at the end, useless hairless monkeys. Our species promotes extroverted NT Chads/Stacies, and we all should be one of them if genetic variation like recombination, mutation, etc. didnt existed. It is debatable if its necessary anymore to instantly exclude incels from the dating market. It probably isnt. But this instinct exists and dictates most foids behaviour towards males if left unrestrained. Thats the point.

Culturally and historically, we have abolished all restriction to foid´s biological impulses. There has always been a pressure, a cultural counterweight to sexual liberalism (Chad has most of the females, most males fight for the rest, every truecel is excluded) that is automatically imposed if female biological tendencies are left alone unrestrained, because it destroys the social fabric needed to just survive.

From: https://incels.is/threads/wall-of-t...-the-two-true-problems-of-every-incel.199809/

Not only meritocracy. Many, many institutions, values and traditions that lowered the SMV of foids and restricted their biological cravings for Chad have been abolished since European Modernity started.

From: https://incels.is/threads/wall-of-t...-the-two-true-problems-of-every-incel.199809/
I do not agree with this opinion. Incels are not biologically worthless men, they are just peacocks with a smaller tail. Femoids are programmed to seek the biggest peacock's tail but there is no biological utility in that.

These criteria exist just to avoid a too high genetic diversity. But the humanity has a very low genetic diversity compared to other species. So there is no biological reason to exclude the majority of incels from the reproduction, only really ill incels should be excluded. It is not the case now.

Incels are not biologically worthless men

And i never said that. If you read the thread i linked youll see that my conclusions are clear: if youre an actual truecel (like, deformed and schizo) it doesnt matter how much you change societies, youre gonna be an incel. But if youre not a truecel, and just below average, changing our societies (and recovering meritocratic systems, for example) could result in most of us ascending.

So we basically agree.

And i never said that. If you read the thread i linked youll see that my conclusions are clear: if youre an actual truecel (like, deformed and schizo) it doesnt matter how much you change societies, youre gonna be an incel. But if youre not a truecel, and just below average, changing our societies (and recovering meritocratic systems, for example) could result in most of us ascending.

So we basically agree.
I'm an incel but not a truecel. There is nothing to do for truecels but the majority of incels are not truecels. I would be a happy man if I were born 60 years sooner.

I'm an incel but not a truecel. There is nothing to do for truecels but the majority of incels are not truecels. I would be a happy man if I were born 60 years sooner.

Indeed. In the thread i just mentioned, i said that for your average incel, trying to change societies might be worth, because they could actually ascend. For example, as you said, if we lived in a traditional society, most of this forum would be married by now.
But the real truecel can legit LDAR because even if the most perfect society and culture he would be an incel anyway.

Did you mean to say a worthy wife? Because I've got bad news for you: women will fuck you if you win, but there'll always be another battle to fight, and the first time you lose, your "worthy wife" will fuck the man who murdered you.

Not only. The greater value people think you can generate, the more profit for you. If you are Chad people think that you can generate a huge profit for them even if you are a shit. Chad obtains a better position, better salary etc. just because he is Chad.
Yes, perception is key. The primary strategy for most normies is to pretend to be rich and to get people to think they are rich. Something like 2% of luxury vehicles are purchased with no lease, but every wanker who rents for a Mercedes or a Benz who works at an average salary year job LARPs as a rich kid.

This just adds another layer to our morphed hierarchy, where poorer middle-class people LARP as upper-middle-class people and since it attracts females, who cannot tell the difference between rich and LARP (unless they are experienced.)

Yes, but second world countries i.e. Eastern Europe, for example, are also same shit as first world ones in this regard.

They both aim to destroy the traditional values. Marx and the protocommunists before him said that the family has to be destroyed in it's function as a core of the society.
Women are natural communists, they benefit most from socializing costs (welfare, child support, affirmative action, etc) without the need to perform the duties that were required to perform under patriarchy. I can't remember the quote from either Brave New World or 1984, but it was something to the effect: "Women are the foot soldiers of the regime".

I concur, the method is the troublesome part.

meritocracy only exists in extremes.

Last edited:

females being allowed in the workplace created incels

Women are natural communists, they benefit most from socializing costs (welfare, child support, affirmative action, etc) without the need to perform the duties that were required to perform under patriarchy. I can't remember the quote from either Brave New World or 1984, but it was something to the effect: "Women are the foot soldiers of the regime".
"It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy.” ― George Orwell, 1984.

Eric Blair was a very smart man

It's an absolute clown world.