Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The lack of capacity for inductive reasoning is the trademark of the progressive mindset

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
I just had this epiphany. Cucks, liberals, feminists and similar groups are usually not low IQ per se, which is evidenced by such groups being mostly composed of middle- to upper class, college educated people. Their fundamental problem is the inability to correctly process inductive reasoning.

Those people have no problem at all with deductive reasoning. "All men are mortal, Socrates is a man, therefore Socrates is mortal" - show this classic example of deductive reasoning to any cuck or feminist and they'll have no problem at all with it. Deductive reasoning is NPC-friendly, it's the kind of thing you'd actually program into a bot.

But try giving them inductive reasoning. "Blacks commit more crimes than whites on average"; "tattoos are related with reckless behavior and promiscuity"; "Men with certain skull characteristics get more sex than men with other certain skull characteristics"; "men tend to pay more taxes and women tend to receive more tax-based benefits"; "middle eastern migrants rape more women in Europe than native white men do". They'll either:

1) immediately tell you they know some (mostly anecdotal) examples of exceptions to those tendencies, which is basically completely failing to understand how inductive reasoning works

2) freak out about you being a bigot instead of just a person capable of inductive reasoning

3) try to come up with some, in most cases extremely far-fetched and implausible, explanation why those tendencies exist - it just can't be an innate difference - it must be some kind of environmental, possible to change, factor(s)

Furthermore I'd argue the fact Anglo culture has become so utterly cucked so fast in comparison to other cultures may has to do with its strong focus on deductive logic and scientific exactitude. Everything needs to be explained in a perfectly accurate, set-in-stone way (deductive), or backed by extensive scientific research. You can never just look at the world and statistics and come to empirical, inductive general conclusions about it.

Edit: on a related note, see how cucks and feminists react to sex between an adult man and an underage (even if sexually mature) girl. It's not that it "can" or "may" cause trauma in some instances; it will cause trauma for certain in 100% of instances!

This is extremely unreasonable given how different each particular instance can be, and how differently different people react to different things, and it's also kinda strange that puberty would end in females 4, 5 or sometimes even 6 years before they can have sex without suffering mind-scarring trauma; but the amount of attacks feminist and Jewish psychologists have done against these kind of relationships has given so much prestige to this theory that they turned it into deductive reasoning in their minds (the only format they can process).

Last edited:
its not lack of capacity for it, it's just the ZOG brainwash soap.

Progressivism is made using the emotional content of a rhetorical figure, it isn't a "real" thing, it's a meaningless word that sound cool.

its not lack of capacity for it, it's just the ZOG brainwash soap.
But why such brainwashing didn't work with us for example? What's the fundamental difference between us and them?

Progressivism is made using the emotional content of a rhetorical figure, it isn't a "real" thing, it's a meaningless word that sound cool.
Not sure if I get what you said. Could you reword it?

I just had this epiphany. Cucks, liberals, feminists and similar groups are usually not low IQ per se, which is evidenced by such groups being mostly composed of middle- to upper class, college educated people. Their fundamental problem is the inability to correctly process inductive reasoning.

Those people have no problem at all with deductive reasoning. "All men are mortal, Socrates is a man, therefore Socrates is mortal" - show this classic example of deductive reasoning to any cuck or feminist and they'll have no problem at all with it. Deductive reasoning is NPC-friendly, it's the kind of thing you'd actually program into a bot.

But try giving them inductive reasoning. "Blacks commit more crimes than whites on average"; "tattoos are related with reckless behavior and promiscuity"; "Men with certain skull characteristics get more sex than men with other certain skull characteristics"; "men tend to pay more taxes and women tend to receive more tax-based benefits"; "middle eastern migrants rape more women in Europe than native white men do". They'll either:

1) immediately tell you they know some (mostly anecdotal) examples of exceptions to those tendencies, which is basically completely failing to understand how inductive reasoning works

2) freak out about you being a bigot instead of just a person capable of inductive reasoning

3) try to come up with some, in most cases extremely far-fetched and implausible, explanation why those tendencies exist - it just can't be an innate difference - it must be some kind of environmental, possible to change, factor(s)

Furthermore I'd argue the fact Anglo culture has become so utterly cucked so fast in comparison to other cultures may has to do with its strong focus on deductive logic and scientific exactitude. Everything needs to be explained in a perfectly accurate, set-in-stone way (deductive), or backed by extensive scientific research. You can never just look at the world and statistics and come to empirical, inductive general conclusions about it.

Edit: on a related note, see how cucks and feminists react to sex between an adult man and an underage (even if sexually mature) girl. It's not that it "can" or "may" cause trauma in some instances; it will cause trauma for certain in 100% of instances!

This is extremely unreasonable given how different each particular instance can be, and how differently different people react to different things, and it's also kinda strange that puberty would end in females 4, 5 or sometimes even 6 years before they can have sex without suffering mind-scarring trauma; but the amount of attacks feminist and Jewish psychologists have done against these kind of relationships has given so much prestige to this theory that they turned it into deductive reasoning in their minds (the only format they can process).

Do a face reveal, even with the face pixelated so I can make memes of you.

Maybe those who call themself "progressivist" are not aware of the value they should promote as progressivists, maybe they're just incoherent and they like the sound of the word "progressivist" so they call themself this way. For that reason it's hard to define a "progressive mindset".

In my opinion, "progressivism" is just a rhetorical figure, an artifice in the speech aimed at creating a particular effect, it does not have a true content as a concept.

Maybe those who call themself "progressivist" are not aware of the value they should promote as progressivists, maybe they're just incoherent and they like the sound of the word "progressivist" so they call themself this way. For that reason it's hard to define a "progressive mindset".

In my opinion, "progressivism" is just a rhetorical figure, an artifice in the speech aimed at creating a particular effect, it does not have a true content as a concept.
It's hard to come up with an umbrella term for all those groups tbh. Liberals? Progressives? Leftists? Low T? Kek.

But they are part of a general tendency, no question about it.

Well that's because inductive reasoning takes part in the correlation v causation bit. Snowfall in America correlates to hours of sunlight in Antarctica, but there not casually related.
Ex: More crimes are committed in black neighborhoods =/= blacks commit more crimes NECESSARILY. It could be that Blacks are poorer and poor people commit more crimes. Meaning theres a correlation between blacks and crime rates but the relationship is actually between poor people and crime. It's just that poor people tend to be black or other minorities.

Also with the trauma and young sex thing, this is actually a thing. People who were molested (willingly or not) at a younger age tend to have paraphilias (abnormal things that are NECESSARY in order to achieve sexual arousal, I.e. masochism, sadism, pedophilia, foot fetishes, Cuckoldry fetishes, etc) Also they tend to show traits related to sociopaths and psychopathy, along with violent tendencies towards their partners (male or female) which definitely falls on the "trauma" line.

Inductive reasoning requires effort.

A 9/10 Chad would start his tinder with 'sup, let's fuck aye' because he is confident that it works. He don't have to improve himself with profound intellectual subjects to dig deep into the art of dating. It's for the losers like you and me who are well aware of the fact that looks aren't gonna win the girl and we compensate it with wit and knowledge.

Same thing with the foid. If you ask her to stop relying on her looks to date (which would then make her make an effort to impress a man) it's gonna hurt her. This hurt then comes as 'you get no pussy coz you incel' retort.

I will give you another example. In farming, we can manually deweed the crops which would result in healthier vegetables being harvested. This would cost labor and/or brush cutter equipments. Or we can just spray a weedicide like roundup which is easier, but also makes the soil laden with the pesticide residue. This also contaminates the produce.

Deep down they know the easier path is not good in the long term, just like the farmer who knows he is doing it wrong by spraying pesticide. Yet they go ahead with it because they are content with 'minimum effort, maximum returns' path.

Well that's because inductive reasoning takes part in the correlation v causation bit. Snowfall in America correlates to hours of sunlight in Antarctica, but there not casually related.
Ex: More crimes are committed in black neighborhoods =/= blacks commit more crimes NECESSARILY. It could be that Blacks are poorer and poor people commit more crimes. Meaning theres a correlation between blacks and crime rates but the relationship is actually between poor people and crime. It's just that poor people tend to be black or other minorities.
About blacks and crimes, Indians are poorer on average than black Americans for example and commit less crimes. But that was just an example, I'm not arguing it can't be something else, just pointing how progresses fail to acknowledge general tendencies and HAVE to come up with excuses. Why can't it be something innate? It could be. I don't know.

Also with the trauma and young sex thing, this is actually a thing. People who were molested (willingly or not) at a younger age tend to have paraphilias (abnormal things that are NECESSARY in order to achieve sexual arousal, I.e. masochism, sadism, pedophilia, foot fetishes, Cuckoldry fetishes, etc) Also they tend to show traits related to sociopaths and psychopathy, along with violent tendencies towards their partners (male or female) which definitely falls on the "trauma" line.
Could you link me that study? I read around 4 studies about pedo/hebe/ephebophilia and trauma and what I saw was: cherrypicked violent instances and, even so, weak correlations.

Last edited:
But why such brainwashing didn't work with us for example? What's the fundamental difference between us and them?

Not sure if I get what you said. Could you reword it?

u have a lot more reasons/time to think about why things happen when ure an ugly virgin

True. Italian progressives reply to the statement that mass migration is related to an increase in the rape cases in the country by saying that 6 rapes out to 10 are committed by italian. And they feel like they owned you. But they don't consider that immigrants are more or less 10% of the total population in Italy. So it means that 10% of the population commits 40% of rapes.

About blacks and crimes, Indians are poorer on average than black Americans for example and commit less crimes. But that was just an example, I'm not arguing it can't be something else, just pointing how progresses fail to acknowledge general tendencies and HAVE to come up with excuses. Why can't it be something innate? It could be. I don't know.
Same, I was just showing an example of why inductive reasoning is not exactly useful in finding relations. Especially with larger sample sizes.
Could you link me that study? I read around 4 studies about pedo/hebe/ephebophilia and trauma and what I saw was: cherrypicked violent instances and, even so, weak correlations.
I'd have to go looking. It was for a paper in college. But the link wasn't about pedophiles directly, it was just about people who had sex or did sexual things at a younger age and how it impacted their mental sexual development in terms of normality. They looked at how young sex caused the development of pedophiles along with other issues.

Which makes sense if you think about it, having sex when youre young makes you think it's normal so when you're an adult why would you think any differently

Same, I was just showing an example of why inductive reasoning is not exactly useful in finding relations. Especially with larger sample sizes.

I'd have to go looking. It was for a paper in college. But the link wasn't about pedophiles directly, it was just about people who had sex or did sexual things at a younger age and how it impacted their mental sexual development in terms of normality. They looked at how young sex caused the development of pedophiles along with other issues.

Which makes sense if you think about it, having sex when youre young makes you think it's normal so when you're an adult why would you think any differently
I'll fulfill the role of the progressive here and say that I got absolutely no sexual stuff before the tender age of 26, when I fucked my first prostitute, and yet I want to fuck and date 14 yos more than anything in life.

Liberal sjw progressive beta soy cucks are the LOWEST form of scum species on earth my hatred for them burns with the heat of a centillion suns

I'll fulfill the role of the progressive here and say that I got absolutely no sexual stuff before the tender age of 26, when I fucked my first prostitute, and yet I want to fuck and date 14 yos more than anything in life.
Right and that's likely due to trauma during younger years. Now, even people who grew up in the most boring basic lives can develop paraphilias, but they're the exception, not the rule.
Not to mention long term issues (like inceldom) can cause a break in your mental state which can cause, basically PTSD, to develop.
For example (I,don't mean to insult you, I'm just going to use you as an example) you had no sexual contact as a kid and teen and this led to probably some bad feelings towards the world at that time, made especially worse because of puberty. So you were stuck trying to find a foid during the years when sexual urges are the strongesr and developing the fastest. After some time, you start moving on and trying to get laid more but your mind never moves past the trauma of your teen years.
Likely at some point, or maybe since just past puberty, your mind locked onto foids who are just past puberty. They are a combo of the two popular phases, young enough to represent your pubescent self not experiencing what it desires, but also your older self desiring a womanly body.
I don't know your life story but I bet my example above is close. Either that or you're just an exception