Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"The lack of attractive men out there is so disheartening"

>Tall and lanky
Gymcopers on suicide watch. It's fucking commonplace to see women repulsed by muscles. The memes that muscles only bring male attention couldn't be more true.
muscles can help if they synergize well with your physique/height/face, but nothing beats face and height themselves.

The lack of double JJ racked women is a tragedy. Why couldn't all women have juicy big tits? They're an smv multiplier and much more attractive and fun than the average B cup. It's so disheartening. :feelsgah:

Also jfl you could almost see her post as being written by an incel to prove hypergamy. Tall lean chad only, thinks she deserves a movie star and has a chance with him (why she's upset he's taken).

Last edited:
300px Femcel1
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I’m Asian and I know for a fact that while women hate most white men.

I looked at the comments hoping to find the ones calling her retarded. Instead, all I found was "you go girl :foidSoy::soy:". The lack of comments calling her retarded is so disheartening. :cryfeels:

Brutally facemogs me, but that's nothing compared to him being more than a foot taller than me.

I looked at the comments hoping to find the ones calling her retarded. Instead, all I found was "you go girl :foidSoy::soy:". The lack of comments calling her retarded is so disheartening.
Her roast flaps are disheartening.

That reddit name is an oxymoron. Females who date have about as much strategy as a dog playing blindfold chess.
That's not intirely true tho
If u were a woman, would u like to date the first guy u see?? Would u like to date an Omega boring dude?? Not just an Omega,but assuming the guy were lame in general too
Remeber that only 20% or less of the men are Alphas, and I think only Alpha-Betas are inerently enough social skilled to desperte some deep interest in first gaze.
Now, there is also other female competition, u may like an Alpha but this dont mean they like u and so on, even if they're sexually active.
Is just assumming that dating any person is any better than date no one. This dont work neither sexually or platonic relationships.

Foids would be even uglier than men without fake up, plastic surgery, etc. The foids on fds and the feminists are scum of the universe and i hope they burn in hell.
dude these women ain't getting dick. (or barely) ANY woman who ends up on reddit is a FAILURE Un ironically a 5 foot 2 balding indian janitor would be the looksmatch for foids on FDS (but they think they are too cool for him)
Her roast flaps are disheartening.
Hello BASED department?