Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"The lack of attractive men out there is so disheartening"

Angry_runt

Angry_runt

Cursed OGcel
★★★★★
I feel like I am really only attracted to one type of guy- tall, lanky, well-dressed, full head of hair.

No tips, sis. I live in a constant state of disappointment.

I’m 28 and feel like a damn teenage girl bc I only have crushes on male celebs due to how ugly all the men around me are lol

I totally understand you. I haven’t been with a man for 3 years now.
After FDS I haven’t even talked to any one since the beginning of the year.
They are either ugly (short, poor, bald etc) or assholes.

I used to go to co-Ed meetups but I stopped because the men were just so unattractive. The ones closer to my age are always overweight, dirty, balding, and can’t dress for shit. Then they except women to hook up with them and try to bat out of their league and fail everytime. I got tired of going and having ugly creepy men all over me so now I only go to women only meetups and have given up on finding a man lol

Then I would avoid OLD as much as possible as the profiles on there, regardless of where you are in the world, aren’t going to be pretty.
Some men are awful at taking photos and highlight their “ugly” even if they’re O K ….
I’ve only been physically attracted to about one guy in 5 years. It’s not common and it’s ok to have preferences. I like tall, dark curly hair and nice bone structure.

Same here. Im only attracted to Nordic looking men.

Gotta have hair
What else am I gonna stroke when he's sucking my clit?

I can relate. My mum suggested dating slightly older guys (mid to late 30s) and I was like, “Have you seen that demographic online?! They look ancient! I still feel young and vibrant and I don’t want to date someone who looks so old.”

Yes! I’m closing in on 40, it seems impossible to find a guy my age that isn’t balding.

I have the same type. I once had a friend get mad at me because I wasn't attracted to our mutual friend. He was cute but his hair line was receding (and his dad's was really bad) so I got spooked lol and i just couldn't feign attraction

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/FemaleDatingStrategy/comments/q1aaye/the_lack_of_attractive_men_out_there_is_so/

Foids would be even uglier than men without fake up, plastic surgery, etc. The foids on fds and the feminists are scum of the universe and i hope they burn in hell.

all because they have roast beef flaps.

so many of them mentioned hair :feelsrope:

Hair transplants are a thing. Unlike ugliness or lack of height, baldness can be fixed.
but you have to use finasteride which damages your dick over time and some people lose so much that they don't have any hair left to transplant

Such overdose of baldpill is suifuel.

That reddit name is an oxymoron. Females who date have about as much strategy as a dog playing blindfold chess.

And I wish they were as cute/hot as our weeb waifu avis.

>Tall and lanky
Gymcopers on suicide watch. It's fucking commonplace to see women repulsed by muscles. The memes that muscles only bring male attention couldn't be more true.

And then they tell to take a shower and improve my personality. A shower and a better personality will not change the fact that I'm not a tall chad with a lot of hair on the head.

>Tall and lanky
Gymcopers on suicide watch. It's fucking commonplace to see women repulsed by muscles. The memes that muscles only bring male attention couldn't be more true.
Ropefuel for @Notorious Inkler

That reddit name is an oxymoron. Females who date have about as much strategy as a dog playing blindfold chess.

great analogy. If you read the posts there, you'll notice that the entire sub/ is a cesspit hive of ,,virtual therapy" where they validate and reinforce each other's feelings.

Hurting men deliberately just because you are too ugly, just because you tried, the dark triad has developed due to too much attention. Foids are bombarded with requests from simps that they now actively have to push them away.

If simps would stop they wouldn't be such bitches. But the instance one simps stops, three see an "opportunity"

JewLineDating why do I have to be a part of it?

Ropefuel for @Notorious Inkler
>Lifting in order to impress holes
10oklogmeans10oklog cb8779b631b53f618175ad12668bd099

"Tall, Lanky with full head of hair"
Ogremaxxing roidcels on Suicidewatch
:blackpill::blackpill:

Low Tier Toilet Cope

Chad fucks all these useless cold cuts

He just doesn’t stick around and then they feel like the useless slabs of slutt that they are
:feelsjuice:

i wonder from where this foids are in my place bald people is really a tiny minority but for the rest brutal over for manlets and ogre faces mfs like me

What do you lift for? Jfl for intimidation? :feelshaha:
Because my physique is the only thing about my body I can control. I don't want to get physiquemogged and it's a great cope.

They should jump off a cliff if they are so disheartened. Nothing of value will be lost

"They are either ugly (short, poor, bald etc) or assholes."

Poor = ugly according to ugly gigawhores :lul::lul::lul: These golddiggers have to be diagnosed with schizophrenia asap kek, chad can be a lit hobo and u wont mind it in any way kek lmfao, u'll lit simp for him and be his suggarmomies if u have the money.

Asshole = non-chadlite/chad being masculine and assertive, chad can be a lit serial killer and u'll lust after him for his personali-tee-hee :lul::lul::lul:
Gymcopers on suicide watch
:lul::lul::lul:

Last edited:
It is what it is. At least we can take comfort in one thing: Over the next 20 years, we're gonna have a LOT of company. The most painful thing about incel is feeling like a minority, but that's gonna change. It won't be just the bottom 5% anymore, but the bottom 30%.

It is what it is. At least we can take comfort in one thing: Over the next 20 years, we're gonna have a LOT of company. The most painful thing about incel is feeling like a minority, but that's gonna change. It won't be just the bottom 5% anymore, but the bottom 30%.
Kinda, probably

Lots of sexless males will avoid identifying with us because of the well-known social stigmas associated with inceldom. They will claim to be "struggling with relationship", "volcel", "in the process of improving themselves" "celibate by choice" or whatever.

They're just not affluent enough to have access to better quality males. I bet you they wageslave in a city and they ended up getting there by thinking working would "empower " them

Last edited:
Most of these women are ugly like shit so they feel threatened by these kind of men because this is all what they can get! It is their looks match! Do you think a Stacy would have a problem finding attractive man ?!

It already is bottom 30% as of 2018. Maybe 40% now.

Bottom 50% by 2023. It's exponential.

And at same time, they're not 10/10 stacies. Fuck 'em. We should go medieval on their asses

All the women zoos are almost complete. They are ready for the siphons to begin. As long as we stay "weak" "calm" they won't do anything. And this colony can be completed

All the women zoos are almost complete. They are ready for the siphons to begin. As long as we stay "weak" "calm" they won't do anything. And this colony can be completed

inceldia​

The lack of slim women is far more disheartening