Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The kind of snaps gigachad gets.

• Thread starter Deleted member 236
  • Start date
Deleted member 236

Deleted member 236

Self-banned
-
So I've been chadfishing pretty hard during lockdown, this is nothing new I know. Enjoy never having 0.01% of this.

That is brutal. There is an entire aspect of living that we never get to participate in and this is a glimpse of it. Meanwhile the last notification I got on my phone was my phone bill renewing

That is brutal. There is an entire aspect of living that we never get to participate in and this is a glimpse of it. Meanwhile the last notification I got on my phone was my phone bill renewing

Lol. Literally the only texts I get are from debt collectors and to confirm my takeaway order.

No bro you just need to be NT :soy:

Brutal hotpill

the Chad you were phishing as probably has a great personality and showers

Not going to watch for my sanity

See this is what's wrong with today's society. Millennial women only care about arbitrary generic concepts such as looks and money, even when they don't have these themselves.

I swear I could only understand like 4 seconds, but i regret watching this

Last edited:
Over as fuck.

you need to improve your personality you toxic misogynistic inkwell:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

This isn’t fair. Why can’t there be an equal distribution of this?

This makes me want to chadfish

This makes me want to chadfish
I wouldn't. It's a mindfuck. I need to stop. I got blocked by two girls this week and it made me genuinely sad like our relationships were real. Plus, you're creating hypergamy. Every girl you talk to gets a taste of chad. Which raises their standards, and makes them less likely to ever look at an incel. It's like getting a taste of caviar.

See this is what's wrong with today's society. Millennial women only care about arbitrary generic concepts such as looks and money, even when they don't have these themselves.

What's worse now is they'll whine "equality" meanwhile they have no intention or desire to be equal to men. They just want free money and support for existing in the end.

i don't even have a phone :feelsrope:

i don't even have a phone :feelsrope:
Back when I was younger, I used to cope by telling myself that if I got a phone like everyone else at school, I would somehow magically get a friend group and a girlfriend because the phone would "put me on the radar" and "pave the way for relationships". I can tell you now from experience that all you are missing is a monthly notification at 4PM that your debit card has been processed successfully for your phone bill

We need more chadfishing stuff on this forum.

We need more chadfishing stuff on this forum.

I'll upload more when I cba scouring my phone. I'm just so normalised to it none of it strikes me as noteworthy anymore.

Back when I was younger, I used to cope by telling myself that if I got a phone like everyone else at school, I would somehow magically get a friend group and a girlfriend because the phone would "put me on the radar" and "pave the way for relationships". I can tell you now from experience that all you are missing is a monthly notification at 4PM that your debit card has been processed successfully for your phone bill
Same here. Parents would not let me have a real smartphone until end of Junior year/summer before senior year. It was gigacope for me to think that I would no longer be an outsider and would finally be apart of the "popular crowd". used to get excited thinking I'd be added to the mass group chats my high school had to talk shit about other people. Never happened. I didn't realize that it's so much easier to exclude people on social media by not adding them to the groups or just outright blocking them.

"Drunk"
Bitches just say that cuz if the dude denys her she can just blame it on the alcohol

Brutal video nonetheless.

i fully believe it, why i don't even bother. Why try to be social when you're fully rejected socially anyways, no point.

"Drunk"
Bitches just say that cuz if the dude denys her she can just blame it on the alcohol

Brutal video nonetheless.

Non of them accept they are cheap piece of crap.

Send this to her parents

What was that ending part? The image at the end? Has she sent you nudes?

Yeah. Not great ones. Mostly closeups and teasing shit. She has 21k followers on IG. A simp army who think they have a shot with her.

Legit fucking over. Only one othER option left

But they have a pussy.