Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The kind of snaps gigachad gets.

• Thread starter Deleted member 236
  • Start date
I wouldn't. It's a mindfuck. I need to stop. I got blocked by two girls this week and it made me genuinely sad like our relationships were real. Plus, you're creating hypergamy. Every girl you talk to gets a taste of chad. Which raises their standards, and makes them less likely to ever look at an incel. It's like getting a taste of caviar.
Based avi.
This thread makes me wanna die

You posting more of her?
Identifying her. I can post her nudes with blacked out face, but they aren't great. She always sends her tits with a hand bra and/or turns on a stupid filter.

Identifying her. I can post her nudes with blacked out face, but they aren't great. She always sends her tits with a hand bra and/or turns on a stupid filter.
Post em bro, better than nothing

Ugly ass accent with nigger braids in her hair

Can I get a brief rope free summary
Foid with no apparent skills or talents and no future to speak of sends chad suggestive images while said foid is under the influence of alcohol

The only snaps i get is...

Supplemental
Nutrition
Assistance
Program's

(Food stamps)
Why tf do u have snap?

Foid with no apparent skills or talents and no future to speak of sends chad suggestive images while said foid is under the influence of alcohol

Worse. Literally saying she wants to fuck him and he's so hot. Worse still, she's actually pretty bright, speaking perfectly in a second language, studying some shit or other that I've forgotten. Remember, the "pretty people do worse in life" is a huge cope, they do better because they get so much validation and encouragement, and aren't dying inside every moment of the day.

Just being honest. I don't need my entire night ruined.
she says "I wanna fuck you, you're so hot". Then sends chad a picture of her ass in a thong

she says "I wanna fuck you, you're so hot". Then sends chad a picture of her ass in a thong
Well, I'm just gonna cope and say she was drunk and that is why . But I know that's not true