Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based The kikes are losing grip on hollywood coz AI

verzetn

verzetn

★★★
:feelsokman: history is in the making.

hollywood originated by a bunch of kikes, who were unable to succeed in Anglo-dominated film industry in the east coast, so the kikes moved to the west coast, in hollywood, and eventually out-kiked the anglo cucks, and began the era of hollywood, with its cultural dominance eventually on the entire world, exporting giga cucked merica kike-christian mixed world view.

but now the table has changed. AI is now challenging the power of the hollywood.

ai can now make music, do text to video, copy voices, do deepfakes. soon they will be able to make entire movies based on scripts, with scripts themselves written by ai with simple prompts by humans.

the decline of hollywood could mean cultural shift from kike-anglo dominated to a more evenly distributed model.

imagine the Talibans making movies in the same quality as modern big budget titles, advocating for their way more based world view to the world. :feelsokman:

:feelsokman: history is in the making.

hollywood originated by a bunch of kikes, who were unable to succeed in Anglo-dominated film industry in the east coast, so the kikes moved to the west coast, in hollywood, and eventually out-kiked the anglo cucks, and began the era of hollywood, with its cultural dominance eventually on the entire world, exporting giga cucked merica kike-christian mixed world view.

but now the table has changed. AI is now challenging the power of the hollywood.

ai can now make music, do text to video, copy voices, do deepfakes. soon they will be able to make entire movies based on scripts, with scripts themselves written by ai with simple prompts by humans.

the decline of hollywood could mean cultural shift from kike-anglo dominated to a more evenly distributed model.

imagine the Talibans making movies in the same quality as modern big budget titles, advocating for their way more based world view to the world. :feelsokman:
Thankfully most Jews are not programmers, so AI is not in immidiate danger of being reprogrammed by (((them))).

I have firm faith on curry programming supremacy.
Soon it'll be infiltrated. The universe comes to collect. I hope I am wrong. Paths SEES multiple timelines and all are full of uncertainty atm

Amazon and Netflix benefit.

Soon it'll be infiltrated. The universe comes to collect. I hope I am wrong. Paths SEES multiple timelines and all are full of uncertainty atm
Unless curries mass convert to Judaism, this won't happen.