Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The Keywords for "ugly"

dyellow

dyellow

it's over for FBIcels
-
"unattractive" "creepy" "weird looking" "bad vibes" "awkward"women constantly use those words to describe ugly men, they want to mock us but without feeling they're plain.
We have to call them out everytime and they'll feel bad about using them.
What are other keywords

Last edited:
"Cute" is insulting for a male and "handsome" is only used by post-wall boomer foids trying to compliment an ugly person.

Once a Spanish woman (who looked pretty masculine) called me “bonito” which basically means you look like a fag

"Random". Even when having similar interests with girl. Chad is never random, even if spits on her likes

Once a Spanish woman (who looked pretty masculine) called me “bonito” which basically means you look like a fag
bonito is a bad word in spanish? being called bonito in portuguese is pretty good

"Cute" is insulting for a male and "handsome" is only used by post-wall boomer foids trying to compliment an ugly person.
Yeah they will call you cute but when you ask if you want to date them they will say "sorry, you're just not my type teeehee"
E50

creepy is the main one lmao, its basically victim blaming :feelsseriously:

I was never even called cute. What a shitty life.

Awkward is the word missing here. Used for borderline normies.