Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel The Katy Perry era hits different

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

EVEN THE DEVIL WAS ONCE AN ANGEL
★★★★
Last edited:
@Ron.Belgrade @Left4DeadNiggER @NeverEvenBegan

It was cringe. Glad it's gone.

Oh, yeah, Katy Perry used to be fucking HUGE.

She recently released a very weak feminist song that was panned even by liberals and feminists.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EVIJUH29pjU

They said it feels very outdated for 2024.

She's now posting half-naked Instagram thirst traps in a desperate attempt to remain relevant.

To grape or not to grape, that is the question :feelshmm:

It was cringe. Glad it's gone.
Lady gaga was also extremely popular back then but she didn't have back to back hits and chart toppers like Perry did. Gaga was still the queen of the 2010s but she wasnt as consistent. I remember girls linening uo in fromt of stores to buy perry's latest drop you just had to buy them if you wanted to look cool

Screenshot 20240629 232309 818

She recently released a very weak feminist song that was panned even by liberals and feminists.
Also, she apparently made this song in partnership with some guy named Dr. Luke, who allegedly abused Kesha or something. And it is ironic she made this feminist song while working with an alleged female abuser, I've seen plenty of normie feminists criticize her for this.

Oh, yeah, Katy Perry used to be fucking HUGE.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EVIJUH29pjU

They said it feels very outdated for 2024.

View attachment 1206671
View attachment 1206674
She's now posting half-naked Instagram thirst traps in a desperate attempt to remain relevant.

I can't believe there are people in this generation who haven't listen to these songs tbb. Crazy to think about tbh. When I was a kid these songs were everywhere and I mean everywhere. It was impossible to avoid listening to one of her songs on the radio or at the mall or just catch someone humming the rhythm when you out on a walk or something

Last edited:
Orlando Bloom settled for a pop star that sucked countless producers off and made her the mother of his child jfl

Foids in my class would listen to her in elementary school

You're speaking as if I didn't have to hear the bitch sing every day on the bus to middle school..

Lady gaga was also extremely popular back then but she didn't have back to back hits and chart toppers like Perry did. Gaga was still the queen of the 2010s but she wasnt as consistent. I remember girls linening uo in fromt of stores to buy perry's latest drop you just had to buy them if you wanted to look cool
Maybe this is an oldcel trait but I will take those retarded ass songs over what we have today.

Nothing to say. Shes whoring herself out on instagram to try to stay relevant.

Wont be shocked when she makes an OF and claims its empowering
It's absurd now that I think about it how every single human and their dog Haa heard these songs. Musically they are nothing specially just catchy upbeat songs but still somehow were chart toppers for months

I didn't notice that I commented on this thread until I saw @NeverEvenBegan. Lmao, clever usage :feelsthink:

It's absurd now that I think about it how every single human and their dog Haa heard these songs. Musically they are nothing specially just catchy upbeat songs but still somehow were chart toppers for months
Normie white girl puberty hormones music

Also, she apparently made this song in partnership with some guy named Dr. Luke, who allegedly abused Kesha or something.
based tbh I've always held that the only true form of feminism is rape

if you oppose rape

then you oppose giving foids what they want

and that is real misogyny

I love the second song tbh.

It's lyrics are pretty brutal considering I'm a subhuman but the song is very catchy

Man i miss old 2000's era of music so much :feelsbadman:

Everyone above the age of 14 should remember this
Yea but unless you actually were old enough to witness it you wouldn't truly understand how big she was. I do not think that her record of 6 number 1 singles from an album cycle will be topped for a very long period of time.

These songs still get thousands of listens on spotify and views on youtube. I don't think will ever see that kind of dominance from an artist again. Bieber and Lady Gaga tried but still couldn't match her.

Last edited:
Everyone above the age of 14 should remember this
I wonder how she pulled that off tbh? Did she suck jewish cock or did the elites push her to make feminism more strong. I don't understand it tbh.