Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory The Kansas City Chiefs will probably win tomorrow 33 to 22 with a four point margin of error

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
This is Taylor Swift’s playoff game - the National Football League is gaining more notoriety from Taylor Swift dating a player on the Kansas City Chiefs than it could have ever dreamed of.

White Americans stopped watching the Nigga Football League when black and half-breed players started becoming political - now a half-breed quarterback and a white receiver are getting white Americans and their money to care once again about the Nigga Football League.

The Jews love Taylor Swift, because Taylor Swift is Jewish.

There is no way the Jews that control the Nigga Football League are going to allow a broke-market like Baltimore to eliminate the Kansas City Chiefs.

The Kansas City Chiefs will probably win tomorrow 33 to 22 with a four point margin of error.

Also congrats on 11k posts.

Baltimore is a shit hole.

I live on the opposite side of the United States in California, and I grew up hearing stories about how terrible Baltimore is.

Baltimore = politicians, white trash, and niggers.

The only good two things about Baltimore are the Ravens (American football), and the Orioles (baseball).

Kansas City is a much more traditional American city, the Jews want to make people in Kansas City happy not Baltimore.

I’m hearing a lot about this being a “road playoff game” for the half-breed quarterback of Kansas City. Silly goy - this is Taylor Swift’s playoff game.

The Jewish shiksa Taylor Swift > the Baltimore Ravens

i hope either ravens and lions win

Yep the script is in, Chiefs beat the Ravens and Kelce proposes to Taylor Swift after they win the superb owl

I don't follow egg ball

I’m not betting on sports right now - and that gives me a clear head when I think about the outcomes of the games the Jews rigged.

The Jews know, dumb-ass young men (they really like to market to young black males) will be in the barbershop today saying, “yeah - I’m putting all my money on Baltimore. That half-breed quarterback from Kansas City will buckle under the pressure.”

- they’ll play right into the Jew’s hands.

This is Taylor Swift’s playoff game - the National Football League is gaining more notoriety from Taylor Swift dating a player on the Kansas City Chiefs than it could have ever dreamed of.

White Americans stopped watching the Nigga Football League when black and half-breed players started becoming political - now a half-breed quarterback and a white receiver are getting white Americans and their money to care once again about the Nigga Football League.

The Jews love Taylor Swift, because Taylor Swift is Jewish.

There is no way the Jews that control the Nigga Football League are going to allow a broke-market like Baltimore to eliminate the Kansas City Chiefs.

The Kansas City Chiefs will probably win tomorrow 33 to 22 with a four point margin of error.

if it's 1 v 109, always bet on the jews

49ers vs chiefs for the big game
chiefs win in "stunning" fashion in 4th qt

Last edited:
I don't tend to watch NFL, but here's an interesting thread which complements your post:

The ravens exposed the niners when they played several weeks ago.

But I think the niners can pull through this time.

I hope the superbowl will be the niners vs chiefs. It will be payback time.

Also for you guys saying fuck nigger football league i don't care. Football is entertaining to me and much better than soccer so I watch it.

The Chiefs won.

The Jews did not allow for a high-scoring game.

Taylor Swift > the Baltimore Ravens

This is incredibly high IQ

Actually rigged lol
Yes, in fact I want to just roll my prediction over to the next game, the Kansas City Chiefs will win the Super Bowl by a score of 33 to 22 with a four point margin of error.

Everyone in the United States hates San Francisco and the Bay Area.

Taylor Swift > the San Francisco 49ers

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back