Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over "The joys of fatherhood will never be yours"

• Thread starter WorthlessSlavicShit
  • Start date
WorthlessSlavicShit

WorthlessSlavicShit

Luminary
★★★★★
Yeah, I know:fuk:. Tfw a random line from a war song reminds you of the reality of your life:feelscry:.

Yeah, I know:fuk:. Tfw a random line from a war song reminds you of the reality of your life:feelscry:.

Tenor 626690867

Oh wait, An incel!

Ideally I want to have a daughter but then she’d be programmed to be a chad chaser and influenced by degenerate western culture

Ideally I want to have a daughter but then she’d be programmed to be a chad chaser and influenced by degenerate western culture
As an anti natalist, I feel that creating a new life on this chaotic pain filled world is no short of absolute cruelty. The fact that something is created by you is given consciousness and has to exist in this world where it's going to suffer and die 100% of the time, I think that would be truly awful and what if you had a son? It would be 6 million times worse for a boy than it would be for a girl especially. Especially if it's coming from undesirable genetics that most of us have

As an anti natalist, I feel that creating a new life on this chaotic pain filled world is no short of absolute cruelty. The fact that something is created by you is given consciousness and has to exist in this world where it's going to suffer and die 100% of the time, I think that would be truly awful and what if you had a son? It would be 6 million times worse for a boy than it would be for a girl especially. Especially if it's coming from undesirable genetics that most of us have