Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The Joker Has No Rules: Why White guys are winning

Where is my colorfull harem reddit chinks?

My only issue with asians is that they don't try to mate guard like whites or arabs do
Whites don't mate guard. Blacks easily cuck whites because they have good height, high T, and their own women are ugly. The reason rices get cucked by whites is because they have shit height, look like aliens, low T, and on top of that their women are feminine and considered attractive. Curries are somewhere in the middle, we have shit height and ugly looks but we don't get cucked so much cause our women are also ugly.

But the above is my biggest issue with multiculturalism. I feel like you could chuck SEAs and latinos in one country and things would be fine, both sets of men are manlets and the women are relatively more attractive. Nobody would get cucked. The issue when you put a race of ugly women and attractive men (blacks), with a race of ugly men and attractive women (rices), with a race of good looking men and women (whites), with a race of ugly men and women (curries), and on top of that you chuck in cultures where the men mate guard (Muslims), and you get very uneven dating outcomes.

Whites don't mate guard. Blacks easily cuck whites because they have good height, high T, and their own women are ugly. The reason rices get cucked by whites is because they have shit height, look like aliens, low T, and on top of that their women are feminine and considered attractive. Curries are somewhere in the middle, we have shit height and ugly looks but we don't get cucked so much cause our women are also ugly.
curry women are rising in demand I think. Some can pass for latinas. I've seen them dating out with white and some black guys. It was due to cultural restrictions that they weren't allowed to date out much

Insane chinkoid ramblings from the gaming cafe

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/AsianMasculinity/comments/115xihc/the_joker_has_no_rules_why_white_guys_are_winning/

White guys are obsessed with this shit.

In high school, does the white guy care about learning or care about grades or care about being a student? Nah, he is obsessed with trying to sleep with a woman of every color out there. He is obsessed with fulfilling his sexual desires and is faced in no guilt in doing so. White guys go above and beyond. White guys are willing to drop everything and travel halfway around the globe to fulfill their sexual fetishes. Asian guys? Guilt ridden and confined by their social circles to do no such thing.
White guys are masters at using guilt to stop men of color from chasing white women and using everyone else as a pawn to do so.

They will use women of color to shame their men for even thinking of sleeping with a white girl while the very Olivia Munns and AOCs of the world will only get with white guys.

They will even use your own brothers to build this fake loyalty to women of your own race and shame you for going for white women. Think about it, the same Asian men being friendzoned by Lus attacking their Asian brothers for chasing girls of other races, I see it on here a lot too which is scary.

Meanwhile, Thad goes off and fucks whatever he wants, he feels no guilt because he has set the game up to stop this from ever happening.

White guys will use shame tactics and every underhanded trick to get girls to sleep with them.

A girl is "boring" or a girl is "lame" if she does not get with them. If a culture of women is not fucking them, then they are "assbackwards" or "ugly as fuck". They do this as a way to control the opinions of everyone in the room and get the girl to feel shame for ever rejecting them. It is low, it is dirty, and unfortunately, it actually works.

Now imagine if Asian men were to say that California girls are a bunch of overrated plastic hags, well.....forget about it. We would never do that. Asian men will rather beat themselves up and say "wah wah it's because I am Asian and we are all ugly" rather than go on the offense. White guys do not play that way, they never see themselves as ugly even if they objectively are. In their eyes, the woman in question is ugly and her entire group of people are trash.

Want a better example? Ever since white women started going to black men, white guys started promoting Asian and Latin women as hot. Why? Simple, to control white women and lower their value in the eyes of others. Control white girls and make them feel the guilt and reward the sellout Asian and latin women who are throwing their men under the bus by sleeping with a white guy.
White guys are masters at using guilt to stop men of color from chasing white women and using everyone else as a pawn to do so.

They will use women of color to shame their men for even thinking of sleeping with a white girl while the very Olivia Munns and AOCs of the world will only get with white guys.

They will even use your own brothers to build this fake loyalty to women of your own race and shame you for going for white women. Think about it, the same Asian men being friendzoned by Lus attacking their Asian brothers for chasing girls of other races, I see it on here a lot too which is scary.

Meanwhile, Thad goes off and fucks whatever he wants, he feels no guilt because he has set the game up to stop this from ever happening.

Never read a more bullshit intro. On what type of pills are you at?

Extremely high iq post, but lacks some nuance.

The amount of SFcels and other race copers prove mayocels are also playing race loyalty. Too bad it doesn’t matter for them, since most of them are usually autistic or ugly.

War is about resources and the primary resource is pussy+wombs.
Funny GIF

Men of all races (except sandniggers) are utterly incapable of influencing their foids with whom and what race to sleep around.
Even the jews are too weak. All they can do is to steer far leftists women slightly into a direction, but that's a pathetic form of "influence".
Cattle don't understand words

But the above is my biggest issue with multiculturalism. I feel like you could chuck SEAs and latinos in one country and things would be fine, both sets of men are manlets and the women are relatively more attractive. Nobody would get cucked. The issue when you put a race of ugly women and attractive men (blacks), with a race of ugly men and attractive women (rices), with a race of good looking men and women (whites), with a race of ugly men and women (curries), and on top of that you chuck in cultures where the men mate guard (Muslims), and you get very uneven dating outcomes.
True.

Extremely high iq post, but lacks some nuance.

The amount of SFcels and other race copers prove mayocels are also playing race loyalty. Too bad it doesn’t matter for them, since most of them are usually autistic or ugly.

Funny GIF
Plenty of Midwestern and southern Normie's would be considered Nazis on the coasts

foids successfully trick men into infighting again
I'm starting to think men are just as retarded as foids, if not more in terms of sociology
I shit on the oppressors (foids) but slave bootlickers aren't beyond my wrath

I'm starting to think men are just as retarded as foids, if not more in terms of sociology
Pimps>Women>Simps

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/AsianMasculinity/comments/115xihc/the_joker_has_no_rules_why_white_guys_are_winning/

White guys are obsessed with this shit.

In high school, does the white guy care about learning or care about grades or care about being a student? Nah, he is obsessed with trying to sleep with a woman of every color out there. He is obsessed with fulfilling his sexual desires and is faced in no guilt in doing so. White guys go above and beyond. White guys are willing to drop everything and travel halfway around the globe to fulfill their sexual fetishes. Asian guys? Guilt ridden and confined by their social circles to do no such thing.

White guys will use shame tactics and every underhanded trick to get girls to sleep with them.

A girl is "boring" or a girl is "lame" if she does not get with them. If a culture of women is not fucking them, then they are "assbackwards" or "ugly as fuck". They do this as a way to control the opinions of everyone in the room and get the girl to feel shame for ever rejecting them. It is low, it is dirty, and unfortunately, it actually works.

Now imagine if Asian men were to say that California girls are a bunch of overrated plastic hags, well.....forget about it. We would never do that. Asian men will rather beat themselves up and say "wah wah it's because I am Asian and we are all ugly" rather than go on the offense. White guys do not play that way, they never see themselves as ugly even if they objectively are. In their eyes, the woman in question is ugly and her entire group of people are trash.

Want a better example? Ever since white women started going to black men, white guys started promoting Asian and Latin women as hot. Why? Simple, to control white women and lower their value in the eyes of others. Control white girls and make them feel the guilt and reward the sellout Asian and latin women who are throwing their men under the bus by sleeping with a white guy.

It's man nature to blame everything that happen on men and nothing on women.
I think i am the Exeption along with peoples here.

The average man is 10x more retard than a foid in terms of social skills and sociology

Yes the last one I saw is in an open relationship with a gay Jewish chadlet
Last one I saw was in a lesbian relationship with a transwoman. (Biological male, white guy) It’s over for black and ethnic men

Agree with everything

White skin that’s why , shows over everybody

Gooks dont know how to counteroffensive

:yes: Curries are somewhere in the middle, we have shit height and ugly looks but we don't get cucked so much cause our women are also ugly.
:yes::yes::yes:

Would be awesome if true.

Strength in numbers + in-group preference. There is no masterminding going on here, just simple behaviors that scale very well.

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he doesn't exist. Second place goes to western countries vouching for each other that they're not racist.