Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The Johnny Depp - Amber Heard trial is interesting [hard to swallow pill inside]

K9Otaku

K9Otaku

Wizard
★★★★
She takes a dump on his bed and he burns her with a cigarette. And NOW, the most important, they DISCLOSE all that misery to everybody!

Why do they do that?! Why are they literally washing their dirty bedsheets in public?

The answer will be shocking to most of us here: because they suffer the same way we do. This is the blackest blackpills of all and the hardest to swallow.

The cause of their suffering is the same as ours: foid worship; or rather belief in Stacy+Chad magic.

Here are a Chad and a Stacy. They can fuck whoever they want. On top of everything else, they have celebrity and money.

Yet, because, they believe in Chad + Stacy magic, they imagined that being what they are would turn them into gods. But it didn't. They remained the same ordinary humans they were before. But because they still believed in Chad + Stacy magic, they could not accept the disappointment and had to torture each other psychologically because only some kind of malevolence could explain why the magic failed to materialize. They are trapped in their magical thinking just like we are all trapped in the illusions of foid worship to the point of wanting to rope.

Is their suffering worse than ours, or is it ours that is the most intense? It is impossible to say. In order to answer that question we would need to have an ex-incel become a celebrity Chad and compare the two forms of suffering. Of course, this is hard to find.

Let us just say that it is pretty bad, for them and for us.

Fuckers think sex can magically make things happen, change people's personalities and wipe all of their problems in life simply cos they fked each other, this is the magic of bluepill lmao, chad and stacey believe in that shit as well, there are monogamous bluepilled chads out there :lul:

Fuckers think sex can magically make things happen, change people's personalities and wipe all of their problems in life simply cos they fked each other, this is the magic of bluepill lmao, chad and stacey believe in that shit as well, there are monogamous bluepilled chads out there :lul:
Yes there are

Ours is definitely worse in survival sense, they also have ups and downs, we have only downs. It sound like exaggeration but it is true, at least in my case. They fuck up their happiness receptors because they jerk them all life with best things. Brain becomes spoiled and wants more, when it cant it rages.

Ours is definitely worse in survival sense, they also have ups and downs, we have only downs. It sound like exaggeration but it is true, at least in my case.
That is because your mind is still focused on the illusions of foid worship. If you managed to let go of this, you would have ups too

I have ups ... sometimes.

Low iq thread op

cope, it's cause he is a manlet

they are both broken people, despite all their fortunes, money, fame and looks..they lacked spirituality.

Johnny depp was a drunk and a drug addict for many years, numbing the emptiness inside of him..

the vapid cold emptyness he felt despite having everything a man could dream...

think of marlyn monroe or james dean..or many others. looks and fame are great, but its a double edged sword.

which is why i consider us sexless unpopular broke guys to be the true spiritially ascended masters of our time. :fuk:

they are both broken people, despite all their fortunes, money, fame and looks..they lacked spirituality.

Johnny depp was a drunk and a drug addict for many years, numbing the emptiness inside of him..

the vapid cold emptyness he felt despite having everything a man could dream...

think of marlyn monroe or james dean..or many others. looks and fame are great, but its a double edged sword.

which is why i consider us sexless unpopular broke guys to be the true spiritially ascended masters of our time. :fuk:
I’ll never understand why these rich chads are depressed. They don’t even understand how easy they have it. They need their fame and fortune taken from them for 1 year and then they’ll understand how easy they had it

because they suffer the same way we do
No they don't. Lmao.

The cause of their suffering is the same as ours: foid worship;
Most incels don't suffer from foid worship. Lmao.

They remained the same ordinary humans they were before.
You're talking about internationally famous hollywood millionairs. They're far from ordinary humans. Lmao.

Low iq thread op
All of his threads are weird and don't make sense at all. I think he is on the autism spectrum. The bullshit he projects into things probably makes sense in his head, to any rational human being it's complete nonsense.

I don't know how many incels told him that they don't worship foids, but this dude is autistic and thinks he knows better and therefore just says we all suffer from foid worship, when it's clearly not the case and many have told him that it's not the case, but autists live in their own cosmos and don't accept any disturbance.

Jhonny Depp is less attractive than his wife.
She has power over him.
He just used his money and status to get her but she played him around.
He deserves everything for being an idiot marrying a blonde blue eyed Stacy.

They had more fun than me

All of his threads are weird and don't make sense at all. I think he is on the autism spectrum. The bullshit he projects into things probably makes sense in his head, to any rational human being it's complete nonsense.

I don't know how many incels told him that they don't worship foids, but this dude is autistic and thinks he knows better and therefore just says we all suffer from foid worship, when it's clearly not the case and many have told him that it's not the case, but autists live in their own cosmos and don't accept any disturbance.

:feelsthink:

I’ll never understand why these rich chads are depressed. They don’t even understand how easy they have it. They need their fame and fortune taken from them for 1 year and then they’ll understand how easy they had it
They are depressed because they are in the grip of a false promise.

You're talking about internationally famous hollywood millionairs. They're far from ordinary humans. Lmao.
You are in the grip of the same illusion they are. That is why you suffer like they do

Shit the bed trial of the century. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelshehe:

It's hard to imagine getting to the point of wanting to burn people with cigarettes or shit on people's bed and yet still choosing to be with that person.

Like if you felt that amount of hate, and you're both wealthy enough to leave, why not leave?

Staying around someone that abusive (or when they drive you to be abusive) only makes sense to me w/ poor people who can't afford to move and get their own place as they don't have other options.

It's hard to imagine getting to the point of wanting to burn people with cigarettes or shit on people's bed and yet still choosing to be with that person.

Like if you felt that amount of hate, and you're both wealthy enough to leave, why not leave?

Staying around someone that abusive (or when they drive you to be abusive) only makes sense to me w/ poor people who can't afford to move and get their own place as they don't have other options.
Cancerous greed is a disease or mental illness, in a wealthy relationship separation is never so simple, each side becomes retributive trying to figure out how to punish the other upon separation. It's a power and intimidation factor. :feelsjuice:

Even Chad isnt safe

Cancerous greed is a disease or mental illness, in a wealthy relationship separation is never so simple, each side becomes retributive trying to figure out how to punish the other upon separation. It's a power and intimidation factor. :feelsjuice:
I've witnessed this normy psychology and I fucking hate it, just wish assholes would GTFO and learn boundaries, stay in their lanes

I've witnessed this normy psychology and I fucking hate it, just wish assholes would GTFO and learn boundaries, stay in their lanes
It will never happen which is why they're normies. Everything for them is the human herd bovine mental psychology. :feelsjuice:

It will never happen which is why they're normies. Everything for them is the human herd bovine mental psychology. :feelsjuice:
imagine deleting someone's cartoons off the PVR just to piss tem off and prove you're an alpha or some shit, it's beyond childish it's sociopathic

High Iq post.

All life is a constant suffering.
Life is a business that does not cover the cost

imagine deleting someone's cartoons off the PVR just to piss tem off and prove you're an alpha or some shit, it's beyond childish it's sociopathic
Human beings never grow up mentally ever, adulthood for the most part isn't real in the mental sense. :blackpill::feelsjuice:

Human beings never grow up mentally ever, adulthood for the most part isn't real in the mental sense. :blackpill::feelsjuice:
it's definitely not any discrete thing with bounaries but I think there are some continuums of maturity

I view it as multiple paths of revelation and perspective though not a singularly measured track

@K9Otaku
^This is the "I still want to worship" Anti-Matter thread topic to yours.

Last edited:
it's definitely not any discrete thing with bounaries but I think there are some continuums of maturity

I view it as multiple paths of revelation and perspective though not a singularly measured track
Life is short, the span of time and years quickly fade like that of a blink of an eye.

Tonight I hanged out with an old man about eighty years old, for me he was a mature wise man for he doesn't take life seriously and he also understands that this entire human world is a joke full of illusions. He doesn't fake anything where he's honest about everything to the point of others hating him, it is that kind of real authenticity in the world these days which has become a very rare thing anymore. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
Life is short, the span of time and years quickly fade like that of a blink of an eye.
You are certainly right about this. It's moving faste by the day.
Tonight I hanged out with an old man about eighty years old, for me he was a mature wise man for he doesn't take life seriously and he also understands that this entire human world is a joke full of illusions. He doesn't fake anything where he's honest about everything to the point of others hating him, it is that kind of real authenticity in the world these days which has become a very rare thing anymore. :feelsjuice:
Eighty ? Wow! Was he out there on the trail with you or was it back on the town side?

Last edited:
Eighty ? Wow! Was he out there on the trail with you or was it back on the town side?
Man kicked out onto the streets because he's unable to financially afford medical care. Roaming around on the outside living on the fringes of society once again I'm reminded why I hate this society where its cruelty is constantly on display everywhere.

I hanged out with him for a day knowing that he'll probably die on the streets alone unattended which of course is a very sad thing. :feelsjuice:

Man kicked out onto the streets because he's unable to financially afford medical care. Roaming around on the outside living on the fringes of society once again I'm reminded why I hate this society where its cruelty is constantly on display everywhere.
I see.
I hanged out with him
Sorry brocel - I have to correct you here cause you've done it like 3 times now. It's "HUNG". You HUNG out with him! If you say "hanged out", it's like saying you killed him.
I hanged out with him for a day knowing that he'll probably die on the streets alone unattended which of course is a very sad thing. :feelsjuice:
[UWSL]Well, at least I'm glad you got to spend sometime with him and vice versa [/UWSL]:feelsEhh:

I see.

Sorry brocel - I have to correct you here cause you've done it like 3 times now. It's "HUNG". You HUNG out with him! If you say "hanged out", it's like saying you killed him.

[UWSL]Well, at least I'm glad you got to spend sometime with him and vice versa [/UWSL]:feelsEhh:
It's a slang of hung concerning my own vernacular, but yes, I got to one last time before I leave this area travelling as he is one of the few here I liked. You really get to know a society in how it treats its poor, old, and disabled. :feelsjuice:

Because they think the other has some secret super-powers (of the Stacy + Chad variety) and if you tag along a little while longer you will figure them out and steal them for yourself.

Who cares about this bs?

takeaway: all foids are lying whores

^This is the "I still want to worship" Anti-Matter thread topic to yours.
Yeah but there is no way to say anything meaningful. The thread is just a long streak of low-brow vomit.

my avi shows your mum at work, faggot.
Oooo Bruuutal. My[UWSL] mum is a white hooker, and I turn out to be a brown curry man?!?! FUCK[/UWSL][UWSL] INCELDOM, I REEEEALY got SCREWED [/UWSL]:feelsclown::worryfeels:

[UWSL]Moron ! :feelsjuice:[/UWSL]

Last edited:
Oooo Bruuutal. My[UWSL] mum is a 20 something year old white hooker, and I turn out to be a 38 year old brown curry man?!?! FUCK[/UWSL][UWSL] INCELDOM, I REEEEALY got SCREWED [/UWSL]:feelsclown::worryfeels:

[UWSL]Moron ! :feelsjuice:[/UWSL]
That bitch loves eating fists for money

That bitch loves eating fists for money
Naah. I think YOU WISH you were eating fists for money, but dude ain't got no clients. You ain't blackpilled. You just farted enough times to get a yellow name.

Naah. You WISH you were eating fists for money, but dude can't even accomplish that. You ain't blackpilled. You just farted enough times to get a yellow name.
I farted in your mum's face. Bitch paid me.

I farted in your mum's face. Bitch paid me.
You ain't even got enough money to fart outside a gas station. Probably NEET'ing off the State while indulging your scatophilia obsession:feelspuke:

Amber called Johnny Depp 'an old, fat man’ :feelsohh:

thats the latest scoop .

You ain't even got enough money to fart outside a gas station. Probably NEET'ing off the State while indulging your scatophilia obsession:feelspuke:
I got more money than youll ever have, retard. Thanks to your mum.