Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel the job search continues

zangano1

zangano1

incel
★★★★★
Ive had millions of interviews, but Im not wanted. I just apply to everything I see, hopefully I get something soon tbh. But I know that when I find a job its gonna be even worse, i would rather neet than work 8 hours a day in a shit job

Ive had millions of interviews, but Im not wanted. I just apply to everything I see, hopefully I get something soon tbh. But I know that when I find a job its gonna be even worse, i would rather neet than work 8 hours a day in a shit job
no reply over

dont apply to everything

jobs in restaurants are GIGACANCER

apply to some manual labor and gymaxx at work for free

ded srs apply to amazon and treat it as gymmaxx a free gym every day. Rush all your orders and shit be a good cuck and hit above ur targets ask for heavy lifting jobs etc,etc,etc untill u gymmaxxed then quit jfl

no reply over
Thanks for the reply
dont apply to everything

jobs in restaurants are GIGACANCER

apply to some manual labor and gymaxx at work for free

ded srs apply to amazon and treat it as gymmaxx a free gym every day. Rush all your orders and shit be a good cuck and hit above ur targets ask for heavy lifting jobs etc,etc,etc untill u gymmaxxed then quit jfl
Im just applying to things related to my studies. But my standards get lower everyday

I can offer you a job at my house just come to (redacted)

Thanks for the reply

Im just applying to things related to my studies. But my standards get lower everyday
You should consider using spam job bots. They have bot for LinkedIn and for indeed. I tested em and they kinda work. Also note your hit rate with different resume formats. Possibly hide your location from the resume if your willing to relocate on your own budget. Also exaggerate and bullshit your skills. Even if you get caught lying, you wouldn't have gotten that interview to begin with it if you didn't lie.

You should consider using spam job bots. They have bot for LinkedIn and for indeed. I tested em and they kinda work. Also note your hit rate with different resume formats. Possibly hide your location from the resume if your willing to relocate on your own budget. Also exaggerate and bullshit your skills. Even if you get caught lying, you wouldn't have gotten that interview to begin with it if you didn't lie.
My resume is fine, I get called to interviews every now and then but I never pass them because I have no social skills

My resume is fine, I get called to interviews every now and then but I never pass them because I have no social skills
if you have the money maybe practice mock interviews in mass, along with body language class