Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy The Jews

Involuntarily

Involuntarily

Celibate
★★
I think we should be a little smarter than blaming the jews for everything. Yes many things are jewish problems, but its like being robbed, blaming jewish bankers then not catching the niggers that did it. Don't turn the jew into a meme boogeyman.

In B4 I get accused of being pro jew again, I asked for a jew emoji: https://incels.is/threads/juden-emoji.100310/

Last edited:

What the provoked all of these jew defence threads? The JIDF hard at work I guess. Anyways, FUCK JEWS, FUCK INTERNATIONALLY JEWRY, FUCK THE JEWISH MEDIA, FUCK ISREAL.

What the provoked all of these jew defence threads? The JIDF hard at work I guess. Anyways, FUCK JEWS, FUCK INTERNATIONALLY JEWRY, FUCK THE JEWISH MEDIA, FUCK ISREAL.
I thought the same thing when I opened this thread. lots of pro jew threads lately...makes you think

Seriously, these pro jewish/isreal threads are starting to appear more often. It's not coming from newcels either.

How low is your IQ? Were you able to read the few sentences I wrote?

Seriously, these pro jewish/isreal threads are starting to appear more often. It's not coming from newcels either.
they're deeply rooted in the community, I fear. lets flush these scum out @Adolf_Hitler

Why do you care? Not a single person on this forum is going to fix any world problems caused by the Jews or who ever so just bend over, spread your asses wide open and prepared to keep getting fucked by life. It's over for every single one of you and there is a damn thing you can do about it.

Why do you care? Not a single person on this forum is going to fix any world problems caused by the Jews or who ever so just bend over, spread your asses wide open and prepared to keep getting fucked by life. It's over for every single one of you and there is a damn thing you can do about it.

I wouldn't say that. I for one am currently focusing on ideological principle and conveying to others my understanding.

Jews cause feminazism. They caused thousands of migrants in europe to destroy the white race.
And now an isolated moron from Kentucky would like to teach me that jews aren't cancer.

I thought the same thing when I opened this thread. lots of pro jew threads lately...makes you think

Trust me you stupid jew hater 256x300

Who could be behind those threads? Hmm
Tenor 2

The goyim know...

This goy tells the truth.

Every topic is just full of blaming jews. Most of the users are too retarded other than to NPC "the jews". It's like a retarded 13 year old who discovered 4chan without realizing the irony.

Every topic is just full of blaming jews. Most of the users are too retarded other than to NPC "the jews". It's like a retarded 13 year old who discovered 4chan without realizing the irony.

I cant even have an oppinion about them without fearing jail. If you not european you dont know what your talking about. And every topic? Dont you think you exaggerate?

i don't see why i shouldn't assume the worst

I don’t blame the Jews for my inceldom but many interesting things occur when (((they))) are in positions of power and influence

I don’t blame the Jews for my inceldom but many interesting things occur when (((they))) are in positions of power and influence
Any country will have incels. Look at China, its full of them.
I cant even have an oppinion about them without fearing jail. If you not european you dont know what your talking about. And every topic? Dont you think you exaggerate?
Its way too common, I can replace jews with any boogeyman. By blaming jews its turning problems caused by jews into a joke, because nobody will believe it.

Jews cause feminazism.

Jewish women were a prominent presence in the radical wing of the feminist movement of the 1960s, 70s, and 80s—only no one knew it. Participants in this fiery and transformative movement known as women’s liberation talked about every aspect of social and sexual life as they raised consciousness together; but in some women’s groups, although many members were Jewish, there was one subject they never addressed—their Jewish backgrounds. “We never talked about it,” said Naomi Weisstein of Chicago’s West Side Group, the first women’s liberation group in the country. Neither did historians.

i torught this jew thing was some joke

i torught this jew thing was some joke
See my point? Everyone jokes about it but there are legitimate conspiracies that get buried. Its my issue with the memes of jews.

We all know who's the real problem and robbing our country...

Se nw
See my point? Everyone jokes about it but there are legitimate conspiracies that get buried. Its my issue with the memes of jews.
Se need to kill cucks first

Se nw

Se need to kill cucks first
Honestly I am far right but the right wingers are consistently retarded. I can't count the times I have a legit reason for why something occurs but them being brainlets they just blame jews and call it a day.

Any country will have incels. Look at China, its full of them.
Like I said bin my first post, I don’t blame them for my inceldom and only in a select few cases could one legitimately blame the Jews for theirs. I’m undesirable on an aesthetic level and that’s why I’m an incel