Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why aren't whe thinking like the Jews?

RopeShow

RopeShow

Bearer of the mark of the weird
★★★
Dead seriously why aren't we doing this?

If you look at how (((they))) behave and act, you will see:
  1. They don't mix with the rest of the society they are inserted, they segregate and evolve only amongst themselves;
  2. They put moneymaxxing amongst their top priorities and have a pretty solid way of managing it, which is passed to their offspring early;
  3. They only interact with outside individuals/groups only if needed.
This is most likely due to their history of being persecuted, and yet they managed to garner quite a bit of power and wealth, which is used to further their own interests. Since we are also persecuted to an extent and society doesn't really like us, why aren't we doing the same thing? We could unite, harness a bunch of resources and eventually live a nice comfy and stress free life. In fact, i see some black supremacists suggesting this kind of stuff. Just do what (((they))) do.

They have connections and we don't tbh most of them are in some kind of elite like the government and rings

We are nobodies tbh

1. They don't mix with the rest of the society they are inserted, they segregate and evolve only amongst themselves;
  2. They put moneymaxxing amongst their top priorities and have a pretty solid way of managing it, which is passed to their offspring early;
This is most likely due to their history of being persecuted, and yet they managed to garner quite a bit of power and wealth, which is used to further their own interests. Since we are also persecuted to an extent and society doesn't really like us, why aren't we doing the same thing? We could unite, harness a bunch of resources and eventually live a nice comfy and stress free life. In fact, i see some black supremacists suggesting this kind of stuff. Just do what (((they))) do.

Because as soon as we do this it’s “hateful” and “intolerant” according to the Jewish media. The Jews don’t want anyone getting above them, so they push this equality crap to keep all of us complacent under them.

They have connections and we don't tbh most of them are in some kind of elite like the government and rings

We are nobodies tbh
Their connections are mostly among themselves, we could do the same among us. Then progress from that, that's what i'm saying.

Tgw no connections. They are nationalists, and im not.

Because as soon as we do this it’s “hateful” and “intolerant” according to the Jewish media. The Jews don’t want anyone getting above them, so they push this equality crap to keep all of us complacent under them.
Nobody saw the jews doing this, when they noticed it was too late, they already had power to defend themselves from any repriesal. We could pull the same thing.
They are nationalists
Not really, at best they pledge alligeance to Israel, no matter where they actually reside, so they don't really care about the well being of the country they live in, only themselves and Israel.
Our version could be "Yes bro" :feelsNeo:

Last edited:
Nobody saw the jews doing this, when they noticed it was too late, they already had power to defend themselves from any repriesal. We could pull the same thing.

If only it would be that easy for us.

The only way out of this Jew made hellhole is a 1789.

Jews dont segregate themselves from society they fucking run it, they just want to seem oppressed so if you criticize them they can demonize you and turn the public against you

Jews always eventually get thrown out...

Jews dont segregate themselves from society they fucking run it, they just want to seem oppressed so if you criticize them they can demonize you and turn the public against you
Segregate as in: they form their own closed group that then grows in power and dominates society.
Jews always eventually get thrown out...
And then move to the next society, repeat the same strategy and succeed.

Segregate as in: they form their own closed group that then grows in power and dominates society.

well i think incels are to divided to do such a thing, perhaps if a group of specific incels such as fascists teamed up but they wouldn't be big enough to do much, while if it were just all incels forming together i fear it would just splinter off and devolve into infighting

i ewhore and mind my own thing , its still not enough to life without work but i get neetbux

jfl. (((they))) wouldn't allow us to.your situation is paradoxical

well i think incels are to divided to do such a thing, perhaps if a group of specific incels such as fascists teamed up but they wouldn't be big enough to do much, while if it were just all incels forming together i fear it would just splinter off and devolve into infighting
Currently we are, and that's why i think we should unite more, not under the flag of facism, left, right, third position or whatever, but under the flag of inceldom, the one thing we all share no matter what.
i ewhore and mind my own thing , its still not enough to life without work but i get neetbux
That's cool, but not all of us have access to neetbux, nor is it a reliable strategy long-term, what if the government decides to pull the plug on the whole neetbux thing?
The fake ewhoring is a nice thing, we should share how to pull this off among ourselves, but not in a place that is visible to the public.
jfl. (((they))) wouldn't allow us to.your situation is paradoxical
If we play our cards right, (((they))) wouldn't notice it in time.

Currently we are, and that's why i think we should unite more, not under the flag of facism, left, right, third position or whatever, but under the flag of inceldom, the one thing we all share no matter what.

if im being honest fascism seems to me like the only long term solution to inceldom, foids would be repressed, smarter incels would get cushy government jobs while all the chads are enslaved in factories or dying in wars so we can gain more power and resources

And then move to the next society, repeat the same strategy and succeed.

The internet has exposed them too much... won't work in the tech age or in a global economy. It's diff now with the technology and global digital economy.

The fake ewhoring is a nice thing, we should share how to pull this off among ourselves, but not in a place that is visible to the public.

theres discord for that

We're not thinking like the jews because we're not jews. OP we're just a bunch of autistic uglies that cope and vent online about our problems hoping someone will relate. No one in thier right mind will elect actual speds into leadership positions who are too high inhib and low NT to even speak to thier own advisors let alone a whole nation.

If we thinked like jews, we would be jews
:feelsthink:

theres discord for that
Yes, it's a good start but discord is monitored, but there are other ways to go about this in terms of tech. Or we could do it the old fashioned way of actual physical meetings, incels would meet in their own respective cities/countries to work together, and these smaller groups could cooperate with each other via internet.
The internet has exposed them too much... won't work in the tech age or in a global economy. It's diff now with the technology and global digital economy.
Which is why we can always adjust the strategy to fit modern times, but the basics of working in closed groups and for our own interests still stands.
We're not thinking like the jews because we're not jews. OP we're just a bunch of autistic uglies that cope and vent online about our problems hoping someone will relate. No one in thier right mind will elect actual speds into leadership positions who are too high inhib and low NT to even speak to thier own advisors let alone a whole nation.
  1. Most of the people that relate are already among us;
  2. I'm not talking politics here, i'm talking more on the resource (a.k.a money) type of things, would be like a massive and collective effort to moneymaxx;
  3. "we're just a bunch of autistic uglies" thinking like that won't improve our comfyness long-term, this is one of the motives as to why most of south and central america are in the shit, imho.
@Jog Mansen "if im being honest fascism seems to me like the only long term solution to inceldom, foids would be repressed, smarter incels would get cushy government jobs while all the chads are enslaved in factories or dying in wars so we can gain more power and resources"
When did i say this shit?
If we thinked like jews, we would be jews
:feelsthink:
Untrue, other elites also think like Jews, but aren't necessarily jewish. Bunch of entrepreneurs and politicians apply the same or similar tatics

Despite the hardships they endured the ancestor's of the jews that exist today survived. Natural selection made them very strong. With us things are diametrically opposed. Our ancestors lived in places where they got away with being ugly due to arranged marriages and enforced monogamy. Now that things are changing the weekness of our genes is going to kill our families' bloodlines. While the jews have gone through natural selection this same process is still about to come for us.

Yes, it's a good start but discord is monitored, but there are other ways to go about this in terms of tech. Or we could do it the old fashioned way of actual physical meetings, incels would meet in their own respective cities/countries to work together, and these smaller groups could cooperate with each other via internet.

Which is why we can always adjust the strategy to fit modern times, but the basics of working in closed groups and for our own interests still stands.

2. I'm not talking politics here, i'm talking more on the resource (a.k.a money) type of things, would be like a massive and collective effort to moneymaxx;
  3. "we're just a bunch of autistic uglies" thinking like that won't improve our comfyness long-term, this is one of the motives as to why most of south and central america are in the shit, imho.
1. Most people? Most people outright want us erased/gone, people that actually relate with the cause but aren't really a part of it are bluepilled cucks who will eventually start betabuxxing if they aren't already.

2. Most of us are unemployed neets and wagecucks, maybe theres a few incels here that are actually doing alright for themself @blackcel comes to mind.

3. That statement is actually true... we are autistic uglies, it's not being negative it's stating the truth. Our incel rebellion will be a thorn on the side of the world think like isis, tbh isis is basically an example of what would happen if we would start a incel revolution. We'll get cucked by western/(((juden))) powers just like they've done to so many other organizations and groups. Many far right related groups already had ideas similar to you (I think the KKK had plans to invade Dominica?)

In conclusion, I find it very unlikely that a "incel rebellion" will succeed, believe me I want one as much as you do but we lack proper connections and actual manpower to carry one out. At most we'll probably have a massive ER event (which doesn't sound so bad imo) incels are also hugely divided both politically and culturally, the only thing we have in common is the fact we're incels (a lot of incels on here don't really follow politics or are themselves leftist)

Incel rebellion sounds fucking amazing but I doubt it will actually work.

Despite the hardships they endured the ancestor's of the jews that exist today survived. Natural selection made them very strong. With us things are diametrically opposed. Our ancestors lived in places where they got away with being ugly due to arranged marriages and enforced monogamy. Now that things are changing the weekness of our genes is going to kill our families' bloodlines. While the jews have gone through natural selection this same process is still about to come for us.
As i mentioned above, we would unite under the flag/condition of inceldom, this condition is free of genetic, hereditary or family constraints. We come from all sorts of places, thus we would still exist in the future to keep this thing going.
1. Most people? Most people outright want us erased/gone, people that actually relate with the cause but aren't really a part of it are bluepilled cucks who will eventually start betabuxxing if they aren't already.

2. Most of us are unemployed neets and wagecucks, maybe theres a few incels here that are actually doing alright for themself @blackcel comes to mind.

3. That statement is actually true... we are autistic uglies, it's not being negative it's stating the truth. Our incel rebellion will be a thorn on the side of the world think like isis, tbh isis is basically an example of what would happen if we would start a incel revolution. We'll get cucked by western/(((juden))) powers just like they've done to so many other organizations and groups. Many far right related groups already had ideas similar to you (I think the KKK had plans to invade Dominica?)

In conclusion, I find it very unlikely that a "incel rebellion" will succeed, believe me I want one as much as you do but we lack proper connections and actual manpower to carry one out. At most we'll probably have a massive ER event (which doesn't sound so bad imo) incels are also hugely divided both politically and culturally, the only thing we have in common is the fact we're incels (a lot of incels on here don't really follow politics or are themselves leftist)

Incel rebellion sounds fucking amazing but I doubt it will actually work.
  1. I was talking about the people that RELATE already. The rest (most of society) indeed wants us dead, which is another motive for us to become a closed group, work together and focus on our interests, not theirs;
  2. Which is why i'm proposing we should do this, none of us wants to wagecuck forever, and neetdom is not a realistic or safe position long term, because there will always be someone else with a firm grip on our unused balls, that could pull the plug at any moment and fuck us up systematicaly;
  3. No, forget the classic concept of incel rebellion, this is not what i'm proposing, and yes, it is a true statement that we are ugly. But that shouldn't proclude us from pursuing our own interests. Think of this as just securing resources for a more confortable life, no need to go to arms for that.

As i mentioned above, we would unite under the flag/condition of inceldom, this condition is free of genetic, hereditary or family constraints. We come from all sorts of places, thus we would still exist in the future to keep this thing going.

1. I was talking about the people that RELATE already. The rest (most of society) indeed wants us dead, which is another motive for us to become a closed group, work together and focus on our interests, not theirs;
  2. Which is why i'm proposing we should do this, none of us wants to wagecuck forever, and neetdom is not a realistic or safe position long term, because there will always be someone else with a firm grip on our unused balls, that could pull the plug at any moment and fuck us up systematicaly;
  3. No, forget the classic concept of incel rebellion, this is not what i'm proposing, and yes, it is a true statement that we are ugly. But that shouldn't proclude us from pursuing our own interests. Think of this as just securing resources for a more confortable life, no need to go to arms for that.
I see what you mean, now the issue is the feds taking intrest and thinking that we want to ER. In all honesty we're pretty spread out as a group. Incels are far apart from each other, theres a group of brazilian incels on here. Some european incels are here too. And the U.S (many people are also seperated by state/city boundaries) and other groups of incels I didint mention, russiancels, middle easterncels, asian, etc. Organizing phsyical meetings will just be a pain for everyone involved, personally I think we should stick to online communication. Easier and more cost effective, gotta watch out for (((them))) though.

I see what you mean, now the issue is the feds taking intrest and thinking that we want to ER. In all honesty we're pretty spread out as a group. Incels are far apart from each other, theres a group of brazilian incels on here. Some european incels are here too. And the U.S (many people are also seperated by state/city boundaries) and other groups of incels I didint mention, russiancels, middle easterncels, asian, etc. Organizing phsyical meetings will just be a pain for everyone involved, personally I think we should stick to online communication. Easier and more cost effective, gotta watch out for (((them))) though.
Yes, either way we would need to use comms of some sort, which means there's always a risk of interception. There are alternatives that seems a little bit safer like jitsi, signal and the good old deep web (doesn't mean 100% safety, that does not exist). Either way we should give this a try, if we were to LDAR, might as well be in comfort. And this can start in a very simple way, sharing knowledge is a good first step, which is one of the motives behind me creating the codecel megathread.

Keep your friends close but your enemies closer

Its all about connections.

Dude, most people here are lazy, content with mediocrity, and would rather LDAR than try. Thats why.

As soon as u even look like a competitor. They will kill u or worse.
Plus they had a head start.

Dude, most people here are lazy, content with mediocrity, and would rather LDAR than try. Thats why.
We gotta change that. Dead serious, don't get me wrong, i'm not trying to paddle bluepill crap here, but we gotta do something to improve our lives, we might have missed on prime jb puss and teen love but we can't be at the bottom of the barrel and be complacent with that forever! C'mon, don't you guys get fucking ANGRY about it? Then use that anger!
Plus they had a head start.
What head start?

Jews are a more powerful group of people than us

@Jog Mansen "if im being honest fascism seems to me like the only long term solution to inceldom, foids would be repressed, smarter incels would get cushy government jobs while all the chads are enslaved in factories or dying in wars so we can gain more power and resources"
When did i say this shit?

Untrue, other elites also think like Jews, but aren't necessarily jewish. Bunch of entrepreneurs and politicians apply the same or similar tatics

you didnt, I said it i just fucked up when typing it sorry

High IQ. I already think like a Jew tbh, even though I hate (((them)))

Cope.

Nazicelling won't fix your awful genetics, and jews aren't responsible for your sorry Incel existence, not even the "jewish media" forced my mismatched parents to fuck and put me into this world as an unattractive male.

But (((they))) are partially responsible for the suffering of some men, though. The creators of Tinder and propagators of hookup culture (and hypergamy) are mostly jewish.

Last edited: