Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The Jews ruined my life. I coulda been dictator (not in GTA) I'm Nobilitycelmaxxed

Saint Lives MattER

Saint Lives MattER

Self-banned
-
My (great x) grandfather was Governor General of Moscow under Nicholas the Bloody. If he coupmaxxed one day, I coulda been dictator.

But the Jews murdered the Tsar and seized our lands after the Russian Revolution. Maybe that's why I'm the truest of truecels here, wouldn't have needed good genes to slay imperial serf slaves and conquered Polish, cUkrainian, and Central Asian holes from their beta countrymen.

If I was dictator (in GTA), I'd lead the incel rebellion and help all my White/Aryan brocels. 1000 Government mandated toilets for evERy truecel, ovER for the Chads and Stacys, remove the Juden threat from existence and restore Palestina, send the niggers back to Afreaka, Europa for Europeans, and nuke cUkraine. Saint Elliotism mandated religion for all. Execute any whore who has an abortion or engages in adultery. :fbi: (in Minecraft). Dr Goebbels and Alex Jones as press secretary, release Alek Minassian aka St. Vancel for Secretary of Defense against the Chads and Stacys.

Lets restore the Russian Monarchy, brocels, I will lead us to victory over the normtards. :bigbrain:

WPWW 14/88

(In GTA) for the fedcels, but unironically got fucked out of my birth right to rule over peasants by the Communist Jews.

ovER for fucked-by-Jewscels :feelsrope:

But the brutal, unfortunate realitypill is I wouldn't be hERe to rule supreme with my fellow brocels if the course of history had been diffERent, as I'd have my own Serf harem already. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:I'd be one of those normtard :bluepill:cucks sending #thotsandprayers after Saint Elliot brought us to enlightenment, inspired our labours and deeds, and enlisted Major General St. Vancel as His Son and Vessel on our cursed earthly plane.

We gotta nobilitymaxx to ascend. Shoulda been Bri'ish. Prince Andrew gets to legally fuck prime rib teenage foids while living as a mooch off taxpayer money :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

EVERY SINGLE SLAVIC FILTH IS JUST MONGOLIAN NONCE AND DIRTY NASTY SLOPPY FUCKING SUBHUMAN WHAT A MASSIVE DERANGED SLAVIC COPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT IS LIKE SAYING NOBLE NIGGER XDDDDDD (IN VIDEO GAME)
slavs are tatars which are turks

DF0FBFDF 5151 435D BA7D 6C4478E5D621

Sergei alexandrovich was your grandpa?

We wuz noblez n aristocrats n shieet.

kek, based

Wilhelm and Nicholas were cousins and didn't actually want the war. Wilhelm hated the jews too.
German-Russian monarchy alliance when?
They all were. You seen Nicholas the Bloody versus the British King? They looked like twins. Stalin and Adolfus should've ruled supreme. We could've literally conquERed the planet together. gERmany is too cucked nowadays

The revolution was a rebellion of the Jews against their discrimination. Slav nobility got what they deserve.

time for you to get mobilized tbh

time for you to get mobilized tbh
I did, drafted and mobilized. But I've been hidecel since draft :feelstrash:, ages ago, long before special military operation

The revolution was a rebellion of the Jews against their discrimination. Slav nobility got what they deserve.
Communists were brutal towards peasants also, not only towards the nobility.