Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal The Jews look exactly like white people.

Why are u so determined tho same slime and hair that’s all you need to know nothing needs to be cherry picked
It's not cherrypicking, in fact, you just cherrypicked by saying same "slime" whatever the fuck that means & hair, even though our hair has different textures to it.

I presented multiple historical facts, genetic data, etc.

It's not cherrypicking, in fact, you just cherrypicked by saying same "slime" whatever the fuck that means & hair, even though our hair has different textures to it.

I presented multiple historical facts, genetic data, etc.
Ok but does society see Arabs as Arabs or whites ? They participate is the same society as whites

Ok but does society see Arabs as Arabs or whites ? They participate is the same society as whites
You are all low iq idiots it depends on how white you look and whether Aryan stace blonde thinks your white guy or ethnic garbage

Ok but does society see Arabs as Arabs or whites ?
Arabs ofc.
They participate is the same society as whites
No, their societies in their native countries are very different from Whites. They are governed by Islamic law which is very different than what we have in even the most Conservative of White Countries. Also, in the West, they tend to live in separate enclaves.

Just look at France currently:

Sands in Europe usually live very separate from Whites, so idk where you got the idea we're from the same society.

Jews are white but they are also part Arab. It varies though. I would say the most powerful ones are like 80 percent white. I’m pulling it out my ass but the ones you see owning banks and shit are blue eyed blonde mfkers. Then you have the orthodox ones who really do look half Arab. you’ll find those owning apartment complex in major city.

No, those are the real Jews themselves. They all have those specific origins in the Middle East and while you may find the occasional white-passing Jew, most of them look like clear Hybrids of the original Ashkenazi Jews(Armenoid & Orientalid) & White European(Mediterranean & Nordic).
This youtuber I watch says he's full-blooded Italian

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/fplXhF0ipjk?si=z5diWnCWTfOi8xp9

Would you say he's one of the Italian Jews you speak of?

This youtuber I watch says he's full-blooded Italian
Lying, probably

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/fplXhF0ipjk?si=z5diWnCWTfOi8xp9

Would you say he's one of the Italian Jews you speak of?

He probably is, considering he’s a (((YouTuber)))

And like I said, history shows what happened was Jews mixed with some of the locals & stayed in their small communities filled with mutts. They also took them when expelled. Most Italians will have very little to no trace of semitic blood.

Most Italians will have very little to no trace of semitic blood.
IMG 0948
IMG 0947

That's why they're so dangerous. They blend and invade cultures