Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal The Jews look exactly like white people.

You have it the other way around: Most modern Jews are hybrids of the original Middle-Eastern ones who migrated to Europe & faced continuous expulsion.
Them and the Khazarians

dude they're all east european white

Plenty of white people with big, long, jewish noses.

Plenty of white people with rat-like faces.
Most of those have Jewish ancestry, just not the Jewish last name.

I'm pretty sure jews would fuck non Jewish white women but prevent their own Jewish women from fucking non Jewish white men. Basterdizing lots of half Jewish children

It's the other way around, actually.

The Jews came in, brought in some of the locals into their extremely ethnocentric faith, and mixed with them. This is the Jewish tactic of subversion. The Jews mixed with those populations & then took their mixed-offspring out when they would get expelled.
Then how is it possible for northern slavs (not balkan) to have black/very brown hair and potato noses?

Poland for example had millions of jews living in it.

Then how is it possible for northern slavs (not balkan) to have black/very brown hair and potato noses?
Because they have Alpinid phenotypes amongst them. That's what they were classed as by traditional anthropology, which I trust much more than modern science.
Poland for example had millions of jews living in it.
JFL, they did mix to some degree with the locals, but they kept on mixing the blood which they had already mixed with internally, and took it with them when they were expelled.

Ashkenazi Jews are way more white than Middle Eastern, that's for sure.

Jews were indeed disproportionately involved in tons of bad shit throughout modern history (communism, feminism, central banks, etc), but still, a lot of the hatred against them comes from lookism. Racism is mainly about lookism.

Jews who looked like white Chads were even featured in nazi propaganda. It's all about looks, you are what you look like. If you're 0% Jewish, but you have light skin and things like curly hair, big nose, bug eyes, etc, white nationalists will just accuse you of being a Jew immediately.

Its hard to tell them apart when they off their hats

>Believes Jews control everything
>Believes Jews manipulate the media

>Doesn't believe Jews would manipulate DNA statistics to hide their true identity
Are you retarded? Jews have been trying to push the narrative that they are white ever since after WW2. They want people to think there white so they can basically say "silly Chud we don't hate white people and we aren't trying to destroy the white race because we are white".

Same skin and hair I don’t need to say or show much because it’s so obvious
Why are blackcels so retarded? No Arabs and white generally don't have the same hair color or texture or the same skin tone and don't try to cherry pick light skin Syrians or Turks.

Same skin and hair I don’t need to say or show much because it’s so obvious
Understanding the Arab Middle East - Identity, Culture and Values
Arab Person Stock Photo, Picture and Royalty Free Image. Image 13826256.
Part 2: There is a problem with the way Gulf Arab men are being raised
Picture an Arab Man. – Muslim Popular Culture

VS
Are British people viewed as attractive? - Quora
Blood of the Irish: What DNA Tells Us About the Ancestry of People in  Ireland - Owlcation
Famous French People by Picture
Why Swedish People Love Costa Blanca? | ESPHOUSES

:feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

@faded

Mods plz ban this is obvious low effort fed trolling or IT infiltrator
I have more proof I am an actual user and not a fed than you do I have posted my face several times on looksmax and have a YouTube channel meanwhile you are some kike who has been hardbanned like 4 times.

I have more proof I am an actual user and not a fed than you do I have posted my face several times on looksmax and have a YouTube channel meanwhile you are some kike who has been hardbanned like 4 times.
No shit you try being a kike incel on antisemitic forums
anyone can post a pic
“Adolf hitler” even my troll alt’s have more interesting names and pfp

anyone can post a pic
You can tell from my pics I am a youngcel and not some glowie in his 30s and you can also see in my pics I have a very autistic, LDAR bedroom. I doubt a "low effort fed" would go through all that effort on a completely different forum to infiltrate another forum.
“Adolf hitler” even my troll alt’s have more interesting names and pfp
The Justin Trudeau accounts are funny tbh

You can tell from my pics I am a youngcel and not some glowie in his 30s and you can also see in my pics I have a very autistic, LDAR bedroom. I doubt a "low effort fed" would go through all that effort on a completely different forum to infiltrate another forum.

The Justin Trudeau accounts are funny tbh
Sure

Still white bro what ? A little dirty skin means they were in the sun they’re still white
Even though they are born with skin like that and have completely different facial features and hair textures.

Even though they are born with skin like that and have completely different facial features and hair textures.
Y’all love arguing with me how about law school eh?

Because they have Alpinid phenotypes amongst them. That's what they were classed as by traditional anthropology, which I trust much more than modern science.
Why do these well known Polish figures look semetic/ethnic then?
I posted wiki links since i can directly upload photos for some reason.

HWhy do these well known Polish figures look semetic/ethnic then?
1. This is cherrypicking.
2. If it is someone involved in government, it is much more likely they have Jewish roots in them.
If you read about him, he was very recent Jewish root.s
He looks fairly Nordic I would say, not Jewish at all, and if you read about his names origin it is Swedish.
Doesn't say anything about his background, however, aside from his nose, he has the Alpine look about him(more broad, rounder face, stocky frame, etc).
His last name looks Germanic, and if you read about him it says his ancestors moved to Poland from Austria.

Doesn't mention anything about being Jewish, and he does not look it at all.
I posted wiki links since i can directly upload photos for some reason.

Jews are mixed niggers. Nothing more. They sole genes from white people and leech off white countries.

Are you retarded? Jews have been trying to push the narrative that they are white ever since after WW2. They want people to think there white so they can basically say "silly Chud we don't hate white people and we aren't trying to destroy the white race because we are white".
That's not the case at all. They've been trying hard to prove they're NOT white. If they were trying to prove that they're white, why would they have news articles blatantly saying they're Arab? Why would they leave DNA statistics pointing to them being Arab? Makes no sense. They NEVER leave things in plain sight. It's not how they operate.

They aren't trying to destroy the white race. The're trying to SAVE the white race via eugenics. Whites are the only race that can't sustain their populations. The only race that burns in the sun. The only race with majority calcified pineal glands etc. Your genes suck. They don't want weak humans on the planet anymore, so they're turning whites into a mulatto race. What do you think that retard Adolf Hitler's "aryan master race" bullshit was about? You idolize him without realizing he's the enemy of white people. Discouraging white people to racemix and upgrade their genetics. Painting all the mixed whites that were complying with the Jew's wishes as the enemy. Even the Jews themselves, because they're white, are racemixing. More and more rich powerful Jews are reproducing with ethnics. The Jews have always been allies with white people. They built your civilizations for you and gave you power over all other races for centuries. Whites are treated like gods because of the Jews. And when they successfully get all whites to racemix, the new white race will still be their favorite people. Don't snake your own people.

It matches up with historical precedent & the DNA stats I showed: Jews moved into these places, bought some natives into their religion & mixed with them, and then spread out following expulsions. All those Italians & Spaniards who have that "semitic look" are likely Jewish themselves.

View attachment 988599

They mixed with some of the locals, and when they got expelled they took that mixed blood with them. Hence, why some Jews can pass as White.

They do, but the levels of control will vary depending on the situation.

Mainly the mainstream sources.

I do agree certain tests may be manipulated, such as the (((MyHeritageDNA))) ones since the company was literally founded by an Israeli Jew in Israel.

However, historical/traditional anthropology also provides certain good sources & insight. Many historical/traditional anthropologist classified Jews as having origins in the Middle-East, which is supported by historical fact, and classified them as part of the Semitic race with Orientalid & Armenoid phenotypes. We still see elements of these phenotypes present in modern mixed-Jewish population:

View attachment 988615

View attachment 988617View attachment 988618

The data I showed also was measuring/estimating the distance between certain populations, and the ashkenazi Jewish population correlates heavily with Middle-Eastern DNA from the Levantine.
Those are the scapegoat fake Jews the real Jews use to hide their identities. Those are not the elite Jews that run the world.

Lemme cherry pick why I have the most superior genetics despite being a truecel real quick

Those are the scapegoat fake Jews the real Jews use to hide their identities. Those are not the elite Jews that run the world.
No, those are the real Jews themselves. They all have those specific origins in the Middle East and while you may find the occasional white-passing Jew, most of them look like clear Hybrids of the original Ashkenazi Jews(Armenoid & Orientalid) & White European(Mediterranean & Nordic).

t. no comeback if you want the pics I can DM them to you
Nazicels are cucks I hate non whites more than anyone on this forum but you are all fags worshiping Nazi ideology 1940s tech I want to use modern nukes to just nuke Africa Asia kill billion in nuclear fire then we can genocide the niggers and mutts in USA ethnic cleaning can work if it’s Jewish run because Jews have the highest iq

Nazicels are cucks I hate non whites more than anyone on this forum but you are all fags worshiping Nazi ideology 1940s tech I want to use modern nukes to just nuke Africa Asia kill billion in nuclear fire then we can genocide the niggers and mutts in USA ethnic cleaning can work if it’s Jewish run because Jews have the highest iq
218eaf20080f26d1365cad3f2014800670e739270a78ab57303ad081af87edea_1.jpg

It's the usual kike subversion & "divide & conquer" mentality the hooked-nose tribe likes to employ.
Why are blackcels so retarded?
What else would you expect:

No Arabs and white generally don't have the same hair color or texture or the same skin tone and don't try to cherry pick light skin Syrians or Turks.
Whites & Arabs do share trace amounts of DNA with one another, however, there is plenty of differences in phenotypes & other factors that enables them to be classified as separate races. It's best to think of Arabs in genetic relation to us as just distant cousins.

Off-topic, but these look nothing like Mediterraneans at all, so idk where these retarded copers get their bullshit from.
Still white bro what ? A little dirty skin means they were in the sun they’re still white
-Their skin is much darker than whites
-They have very different facially features
-Even though tons of Whites have dark hair, it fits a different texture.

Screenshot 2023 12 10 at 95440 PM

These are the two main phenotypes for Arabs, excerpt in some places such as North Africa they have been mixed with Black & White genes, and I believe the Levantine ones are more fairer skinned than the Gulf ones. They also are about 50% of the phenotypes for Jews.

So whilst still Caucasoid, still enough difference to set them apart as different races with just some trace genetic ancestry.

Exactly.
Y’all love arguing with me how about law school eh?
The fuck does this have to do with law school?

Last edited:
It's the usual kike subversion & "divide & conquer" mentality the hooked-nose tribe likes to employ.

What else would you expect:

View attachment 988804

Whites & Arabs do share trace amounts of DNA with one another, however, there is plenty of differences in phenotypes & other factors that enables them to be classified as separate races. It's best to think of Arabs in genetic relation to us as just distant cousins.

Off-topic, but these look nothing like Mediterraneans at all, so idk where these retarded copers get their bullshit from.

-Their skin is much darker than whites
-They have very different facially features
-Even though tons of Whites have dark hair, it fits a different texture.

View attachment 988806

These are the two main phenotypes for Arabs, excerpt in some places such as North Africa they have been mixed with Black & White genes, and I believe the Levantine ones are more fairer skinned than the Gulf ones. They also are about 50% of the phenotypes for Jews.

So whilst still Caucasoid, still enough difference to set them apart as different races with just some trace genetic ancestry.

Exactly.

The fuck does this have to do with law school?
Stop arguing with me you’re so serious and determined to prove your point to lmao

Stop arguing with me you’re so serious and determined to prove your point to lmao
You literally haven't showed a single piece of evidence, not even a fucking cherrypicked photo, to prove that we are somehow the exact same people.

You literally think we are the "same people just with fancy names & darker skin" :feelskek:

Avg. nig-nog intelligence on display.

Plenty of white people with big, long, jewish noses.

Plenty of white people with rat-like faces.

Whites calling Jews ugly is them calling themselves ugly. Self-hatred to the highest order.
yeah for a while i thought jews were just a meme turns out they are in every crevice of every single business on earth
if i wasnt aware id think they were white especially since quite of few them use fake names
because they are such victims apparently :feelsseriously:

But most Jews don't have anything to do with the cruelty of American jews.
i agree but they can invoke their special privileges such as antisemitism when needed which makes them much different than any other race of human

you first antisemetic faggot!!!!
dnr+kys
Prepare to own nothing and be happy when the USA turns communist!
jfl, the US will collapse if anything or go under Martial law. It's already a ZOG-puppet Totalitarian Corporatocracy.

dnr+kys

jfl, the US will collapse if anything or go under Martial law. It's already a ZOG-puppet Totalitarian Corporatocracy.
Fucking I’ll make sure you rot in labor camp or have ((((accident)))))!!!!!!!!

Fucking I’ll make sure you rot in labor camp or have ((((accident)))))!!!!!!!!
Pussy kikes as always using "accidents" or forced labor camps or other fucking bullshit cowardliness instead of fighting head-on. Thats the only reason your people are still alive cause they manipulate & lie like fucking bitch cowards.

Pussy kikes as always using "accidents" or forced labor camps or other fucking bullshit cowardliness instead of fighting head-on. Thats the only reason your people are still alive cause they manipulate & lie like fucking bitch cowards.
Thats how we win and maintain control over you filthy gentiles!
USA is going to become leftist totalitarian soon!

Thats how we win and maintain control over you filthy gentiles!
USA is going to become leftist totalitarian soon!
Kike speech bubble

You literally haven't showed a single piece of evidence, not even a fucking cherrypicked photo, to prove that we are somehow the exact same people.

You literally think we are the "same people just with fancy names & darker skin" :feelskek:

Avg. nig-nog intelligence on display.
Why are u so determined tho same slime and hair that’s all you need to know nothing needs to be cherry picked