Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The Jews are getting to my brain

Samurai

Samurai

Jesus Christ Conquers
★★★
A few weeks ago I saw an Asian woman at a store I went to and I can't stop thinking about her. I thought she was so beautiful and feminine. I keep thinking of how well she would treat me due to me being a blue eyed white man that's physically strong, how she would want to be bred desperately.

Despite being incel, I won't race mix, while not a sin, God does not recommend it. I don't want to upset him.

What should I do? I've been doing my best to remind myself that western Asian women are whores.

A few weeks ago I saw an Asian woman at a store I went to and I can't stop thinking about her. I thought she was so beautiful and feminine. I keep thinking of how well she would treat me due to me being a blue eyed white man that's physically strong, how she would want to be bred desperately.

Despite being incel, I won't race mix, while not a sin, God does not recommend it. I don't want to upset him.

What should I do? I've been doing my best to remind myself that western Asian women are whores.
honestly we shouldn’t race mix or ethnicity it takes a lot from evolution and what makes us different and unique in our own ways I people mixing out of your race or ethnicity should be illegal

Remember that all women of all races will reject us + racemixing will pollute your soul and make you feel sick inside. Each time racemixing happens the Jews get 1 step closer to victory.

honestly we shouldn’t race mix or ethnicity it takes a lot from evolution and what makes us different and unique in our own ways I people mixing out of your race or ethnicity should be illegal
Very true

Remember that all women of all races will reject us + racemixing will pollute your soul and make you feel sick inside. Each time racemixing happens the Jews get 1 step closer to victory.
Thanks brocel

It's your negative energy :soy:
Ha, I wish. If only I was Chadriguez or just Chad in general, life would be so different.

I need more "bad energy" tbh. I've been too much of a pushover irl.
I got too much. People are either disgusted or afraid of me. I just want to be left alone at this point.

I got too much. People are either disgusted or afraid of me. I just want to be left alone at this point.
I wish people were afraid of me. Everyone views me as a beta. That will change soon. I plan on getting into street fights with the drunks that harass me, and I'll post my victories on this site. Stay tuned.

Imagine being so deep in the debts of coping, you let a invisible being dictate who youre attracted to.

I wish people were afraid of me. Everyone views me as a beta. That will change soon. I plan on getting into street fights with the drunks that harass me, and I'll post my victories on this site. Stay tuned.
Interesting. Just don't be too cocky because you don't know what people are capable of until it's too late when they pull a knife or gun on you, or one of their buddies shows up and curb stomps you.

Race-mixing is tolerable in my book as long as you don't have any kids.

if you're a mayocel. your best bet is to JBWmaxx.

ER will always be a clear example of the fruits of racemixxing

Now inagine the brutality faced if you have kids with an inbreeding cult victim

remember that slant-eye foids are hideous freaks and an abomination to god

When did god not recommend it? it's fine to mix race except with sheboons

People are afraid of me irl due to my looks+race and I used to hate it but as of recent I'm starting to like it.

I like how fearful these judgemental fucking normies are of me

Stay away from them , coloniser

yerrow feeeveeeeer

borderline volcel if you refuse to racemix (excluding africans)