Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The Jew vaccine will probably ensure I die a virgin

• Thread starter Subhuman Niceguy
  • Start date
Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
It never began for me, and the vaccine is going to end it for me.

Which one did you take?

Which one did you take?
I haven't taken it yet, my job is giving me until October to get proof of vaccination. I'm trying to get out of it somehow, I'm currently researching exemptions.

I haven't taken it yet, my job is giving me until October to get proof of vaccination. I'm trying to get out of it somehow, I'm currently researching exemptions.
If you have to, go for moderna. It’s the safest one and best protection against the variants, with least amount of side effects. I had no side effects even with pfizer.

Tbh

I’ve been reading up on it and it scares the fuck outta me
:feelstrash:

Tbh

I’ve been reading up on it and it scares the fuck outta me
:feelstrash:

West Indies cricket players collapse after taking vaccine.

West indies

Eric Clapton warned people not to take the jab.

Screen Shot 2021 09 01 at 70825 PM

Foid nurse faints after taking the vaccine.

View: https://youtu.be/nhb1zIYXUP8

Are you in Cuckanada?

Yes, you will turn into a gay frog.

you never gotten a vaccine before?

In the faggot "nation" of Canada here, there are only two exceptions:
- proven allergy to components of the vaccines (must be proven by immunologist or allergist at your expense)
- got myocarditis or pericarditis from the first shot

No religious exemptions or health exemptions (ie previous heart attack, bad blood circulation aka peripheral artery disease) in this fascist faggot nation.

Don't take the vaccine, go NEET:feelsLSD:
Myocarditis

In any case don't take Pfizer

Don't take the vaccine, go NEET:feelsLSD:
View attachment 498404
In any case don't take Pfizer
Hello grey nigger, I have an update on my situation - I turned in a fucking Vaccination Religious Exemption form. Long story short, my faith won't allow me to take that Jewish mRNA therapy injection.

Hello grey nigger, I have an update on my situation - I turned in a fucking Vaccination Religious Exemption form. Long story short, my faith won't allow me to take that Jewish mRNA therapy injection.
I have heard they usually just decline those forms, but good luck.