Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel The Jew pill castrated me

Deleted member 60

Deleted member 60

-
First these fuckers cut half my dick off at birth and now they put on some pills that give me erectile dysfunction. Bring back the holocaust

It's important to understand that not only jews are jews. Jewishness is a mentality. The greedy fucks in banking, politics, big business - they're all jews, even if they're white or black or fucking green.

It's important to understand that not only jews are jews. Jewishness is a mentality. The greedy fucks in banking, politics, big business - they're all jews, even if they're white or black or fucking green.
The new red menace. Just like communists they could be anywhere at any time, right under our noses.

The new red menace. Just like communists they could be anywhere at any time, right under our noses.
Commies are jews too. Everybody craving power over another being, be it financial or otherwise, is a fucking jew.

1B2BBAFF 1A93 4214 AB25 D112B9889E97

give my foreskin back jews

I had no idea you were Jewish OP.

So are you jewish or were you born in some weird christian house?

I hate being a cutfag, sandnigger religions have to die

It is the worst pill. U guys do not know 1% of it. I do not know 10% of it.

Everybodys life in the god damn world is negatively affected. Even our incel friends. To push the agenda. The most cucked races get conqured

hitler should have wiped them out jews are not white period

Bring back Joseph Stalin