Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The Israeli rave was a degenrate sodomite event

Gott _mit _uns94

Gott _mit _uns94

Major
★★
That even was a degenrate event full of degerate gays. lesbians and orgies. People openly took drugs there, as you can see in ((HAMAS)) video of the hosteges, most of them were high.

I wonder the IQ level of this event orgenizers, organizing an event like this very close to a danger zone.

:feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall: Now they're gone. Whatever happens, happens

The SIX Dancing Bohemian Devil worshipers Homosexuellus-Israelites.

I remember those ISIS mass execution videos a few years back where they'd shot like 800 guys on camera (interviewed some of them first in the ditch). I wonder if HAMAS is going to do the same thing. Probably not but so many westerners would absolutely lose their shit if they saw only one young attractive woman get the treatment usually reserved for worthless men.

I remember those ISIS mass execution videos a few years back where they'd shot like 800 guys on camera (interviewed some of them first in the ditch). I wonder if HAMAS is going to do the same thing. Probably not but so many westerners would absolutely lose their shit if they saw only one young attractive woman get the treatment usually reserved for worthless men.
According to them, ((HAMAS)) will do it.

Yes, their attack there was extremely based. They should have filmed some of the rapes

I don't give a shit about sand niggers, but you are entirely correct OP

All "ravers" and other degenerate filth should be minecrafted in minecraft

That even was a degenrate event full of degerate gays. lesbians and orgies. People openly took drugs there, as you can see in ((HAMAS)) video of the hosteges, most of them were high.

I wonder the IQ level of this event orgenizers, organizing an event like this very close to a danger zone.
Hamascels cleansed that place like a Scimitar going through a Jew's neck

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back