Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The irony of the entitlement argument

IncelKing

IncelKing

Chaos is a laddER
★★★★★
Normies commonly state that NOBODY owes ANYTHING to ANYBODY to support the argument that women don’t owe us sex.

by that same argument, we don’t owe women safety and security.

If we’re not entitled to women opening their legs for us, women aren’t entitled to Some random incel not raping them or not shooting them in the head at point blank range.

if we’re not entitled to a life of pleasure and enjoyment like majority of people, then the rest of society isn’t entitled to life at all.

after all, NOBODY is entitled to ANYTHING.

if normies want to keep using this argument against us, we can use the same argument against them by taking the literal meaning of that statement to its logical conclusion.

Last edited:
:feelsUgh:Foids safety and security is provided by the state:feelsUgh:
:feelsUgh:Tthey are handed it for free, yet would call other entitled:feelsUgh:

:feelsUgh:Foids safety and security is provided by the state:feelsUgh:
:feelsUgh:Tthey are handed it for free, yet would call other entitled:feelsUgh:

exactly, the state provides women with safety and security but nobody calls women “entitled” because of that.

but the moment we ask that the state provide us with sex in the SAME WAY they provide women with safety and security, we’re called entitled, this world is a joke.

Normfags use that arguement all the time.

Exactly. They don’t realize that entitlement goes both ways.

those arrogant pricks seem to think men are the only people capable of being entitled

Exactly. They don’t realize that entitlement goes both ways.

those arrogant pricks seem to think men are the only people capable of being entitled

entitlements don’t actually exist, its something that we collectively agree upon as a society which the government puts into place via the legal system, but society is just a human construct, take away government and laws, and you find that nobody is actually entitled to anything. Everyone is entitled to the right to live? Some guy with a gun can magically make that entitlement disappear.

entitlements don’t actually exist, its something that we collectively agree upon as a society which the government puts into place via the legal system, but society is just a human construct, take away government and laws, and you find that nobody is actually entitled to anything. Everyone is entitled to the right to live? Some guy with a gun can magically make that entitlement disappear.
The ironic thing ethics are created and pushed by people who have no need to engage in the behavior they deem unethical. So their ethics are inherently unfair. Why should I follow morals that were created to punish me?

i can’t stand moralfag virtue signallers. You are not better than me because you follow some subjective cucked moral system. Fuck you

Last edited:
The ironic thing ethics are created and pushed by people who have no need to engage in the behavior they deem unethical. So their ethics are inherently unfair. Why should I follow morals that were created to punish me?

i can’t stand moralfag virtue signallers. You are not better than me because you follow some subjective cucked moral system. Fuck you

as an incel it makes no sense to follow the moral code of a society which doesn’t benefit you in any way and when that same society is the root cause of your suffering. To uphold the moral values of a society which is responsible for the pain and misery you have experienced all your life, is the definition of being a cuck.

Normies are only moral because society benefits them somewhat to some extent, but the moment they can no longer reap benefits from society, watch how quickly they abandon morality just like us.

Last edited:
It's just a strawman argument really. They know entitlements don't exist so they say "incels think they are entitled", so the strawman can easily be beaten.

If nobody owes us sex, then Chads don't owe them sex either :feelsthink:

as an incel it makes no sense to follow the moral code of a society which doesn’t benefit you in any way and when that same society is the root cause of your suffering. To uphold the moral values of a society which is responsible for the pain and misery you have experienced all your life, is the definition of being a cuck.

Normies are only moral because society benefits them somewhat to some extent, but the moment they can no longer reap benefits from society, watch how quickly they abandon morality just like us.
Exactly. It’s like what joker said in the dark knight. “You see, their morals, their code, it’s a bad joke. Dropped at the first sign of trouble. They’re only as good as the world allows them to be. I’ll show you. When the chips are down, these… these civilized people, they’ll eat each other. See, I’m not a monster. I’m just ahead of the curve.”

People only behave morally as long as society benefits them for doing so