Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The (((Irish Question)))

Blackpill Rage

Blackpill Rage

Ethnic sfcel
★★★★★
78b.jpg

Didn't read kek but those IRA larpers are so annoying

@BummerDrummer
I’ve talked about this before but I detest Irish people. If it’s not a Jew ruining shit it’s an Irishmen, hence joe Biden.

there’s a reason they weren’t seen as white until like 100 years ago. Every modern place that has celtic people are all cucked to the death (Wales, Ireland, etc.)
14DCBA0C B743 403D 83C2 ACFD9C6333AD

The Hibernian Hebrews...

i never really liked those irish people (in gta v)

Theres a high change that you have some Irish ancestry too, there are literally 30 mln (self proclaimed) Irish Americans.
Very close: the celtic dna that I have is Pict (Scottish) with 6-10%.

although I agree that most Americans have Irish ancestry because most Americans have anglo ancestry so obviously there’s genetic mixxing. I mean the IRISH (over 40-50% Irish) ones.

Theres a high change that you have some Irish ancestry too, there are literally 30 mln (self proclaimed) Irish Americans.
Irish ppl= lost tribe of Israelites :yes:
Untitled

Why not both?

I hope you do realize that this pic is parodying jewish conspiracy theorists. Its literally a joke on your expense
@BummerDrummer

I hope you do realize that this pic is parodying jewish conspiracy theorists. Its literally a joke on your expense
@BummerDrummer
Jew spiracy more legit tbh, Irish is more balanced when they make 10-15% USA ancestry. while Jews <2% and yet super powerful

@BummerDrummer
Well first of all Irish ancestry people are like 20% of the us population while Jews are 2%, and the “joke” is true because Irish people have Been shown to be shabbos goy. They’re not as hive minded and powerful as Jews but they are easily the most shabbos goy of the “white” sub sects/races

if it’s a joke it’s accidentally proven itself right to an extent

Last edited:
Well first of all Irish ancestry people are like 20% of the us population while Jews are 2%, and the “joke” is true because Irish people have Been shown to be shabbos goy. They’re not as hive minded and powerful as Jews but they are easily the most shabbos goy of the “white” sub sects/races

if it’s a joke it’s accidentally proven itself right to an extent
1d6.png