Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The Iraq-Kuwait border is so cucked

spermretentionmax

spermretentionmax

5’6
★★★★★
IMG 6161

Iraq is arguably the oldest country in the world with great civilization and history but then British fags came to the Middle East and disrupted all natural arab camel piss drinking order. The british fags gave the gulf arab kuwaitis all the land with oil and coastline, probably because they felt bad for the kuwaitis because they’re mega trucel and never had a proper civilization. The map looks like poor little trucel autistic Iraq tried to chat up a beach becky but Chad Kuwait had to come in between them and steal her away and cuck Iraq.

No wonder Saddam Hussein tried to invade Kuwait, that is their deserved land. Saddam didn’t go far enough, if I was him I would have ordered all Kuwaiti coastal foids to be sex slaves for my landlocked oppressed iraqi soldiers.

Kuwait has undeserved foid smv, they are a tiny gremlin foidlet country but why do they get everything? Iraq should invade Kuwait again.

View attachment 1237602

Iraq is arguably the oldest country in the world with great civilization and history but then British fags came to the Middle East and disrupted all natural arab camel piss drinking order. The british fags gave the gulf arab kuwaitis all the land with oil and coastline, probably because they felt bad for the kuwaitis because they’re mega trucel and never had a proper civilization. The map looks like poor little trucel autistic Iraq tried to chat up a beach becky but Chad Kuwait had to come in between them and steal her away and cuck Iraq.

No wonder Saddam Hussein tried to invade Kuwait, that is their deserved land. Saddam didn’t go far enough, if I was him I would have ordered all Kuwaiti coastal foids to be sex slaves for my landlocked oppressed iraqi soldiers.

Kuwait has undeserved foid smv, they are a tiny gremlin foidlet country but why do they get everything? Iraq should invade Kuwait again.
did your country recover from the nightmare level bombing campaign in the gulf war?
I heard they bombed out nearly every piece of infrastructure in the entire country

Saddam Hussein did nothing wrong by invading Kuwait, stupid little countries like that don't existed before USA imperalism.

did your country recover from the nightmare level bombing campaign in the gulf war?
I heard they bombed out nearly every piece of infrastructure in the entire country

View attachment 1237603

I’m not iraqi but I heard that the Kurdish side of the country is actually very well developed, and that iraqi arabs need a passport to enter it JFL

View attachment 1237602

indeed it's sad and pathetic