Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL “the internet was invented by a woman"

MaxZM98

MaxZM98

Socially constructed loser
★★★
https://fstdt.com/98C6 someone uploaded a comment I made on the forum about how little females contributed to society compared to men, and a bunch of people thought it was sexist.

Screenshot 2021 06 26 at 164022

imagine, people actually believe this shit..people will defend females to the end of the earth. fucking simps.

a simple google search revealed the truth
Screenshot 2021 06 26 at 164309

misogynist google search
It's also racist because he's white. Don't worry thought, reparations will be done in the next netflix adaptation starring a sheboon as the protagonist.

LMAO. She helped develop a frequency hopping radio system for the US to reduce jamming for radio-guided torpedoes(though her design was never put into use). She didn't invent frequency-hopping and radio frequency-hopping is not the fucking internet. Also frequency-hopping was invented by Marconi who invented the radio in general.

Can someone post a list of Woman inventors? I would but I gotta make myself dinner.

One of the comments lol

Yeah, that's why in all my stem related classes it's like 80-90% male, females are too good for it(or dumb), so they stick to the easy stuff jfl.

The only thing they invent is drama on the internet.

how dare you provide evidence against femorrhoids
F0D2C829 58C2 4E45 83CA BC8856AD4D99

LMAO. She helped develop a frequency hopping radio system for the US to reduce jamming for radio-guided torpedoes(though her design was never put into use). She didn't invent frequency-hopping and radio frequency-hopping is not the fucking internet. Also frequency-hopping was invented by Marconi who invented the radio in general.
high iq cel

Yeah, that's why in all my stem related classes it's like 80-90% male, females are too good for it(or dumb), so they stick to the easy stuff jfl.

The only thing they invent is drama on the internet.

everything has been invented by ugly men
chad and foids are too dumb and too busy having sex

imagine thinking a woman invented the internet

JFL