Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel The internet is getting shittier, the world is getting shittier

iamsubhuman

iamsubhuman

I'm evil, nigga.
★★★★★
Censorship like crazy, people getting cancelled, you're right or wrong based on how many likes you get, two-faced people with the whole fat acceptance and LGBTQ shit but blanketed hatred for incels, virgins, ugly, short men...

Man, it just makes me hate everyone. I feel myself becoming more antisocial, it feels like everyone is two-faced nowadays. Hell, the whole world is going to shit if you think about it.

I wish I could go outside, but I'm mentally-ill as fuck, I have no friends, everything is expensive, finding a job is hard, blah blah blah

I wouldn't wish survival on anyone in this shitty world. Just nuke the entire planet, man.

اذهب يمارس الجنس مع نفسك الشاذ! فجر القنبلة في 5 ثوان!

Internet materializes into reality. There's definitely a correlation going on.

Yeah, both are shit.

True, they're eating up cope avenues

Cope. Internet is based as fuck and gives you plenty of copes.

We do need these copes as the outside world is getting shittier by the day.

اذهب يمارس الجنس مع نفسك الشاذ! فجر القنبلة في 5 ثوان!
"Go fuck yourself faggot! Detonate the bomb in 5 seconds!" lol
Cope. Internet is based as fuck and gives you plenty of copes.

We do need these copes as the outside world is getting shittier by the day.
like what?

like what?
Go VR. Lot of good apps to cope and forget this shitty world. Most apps are expensive though.

It was always shit in one way or another, its just you see it more obviously as you age.
Internet materializes into reality
Very true.

like what?
Explosions.jpg

I wish it was 1999 again.

lalallalala i dont listen anything lalalalalalla

This world was always like this since archons created this loosh farm.Focus on escaping this realm of evilness and cruelity

the internet has been tamed unfortunately, as was the west and Leeds before that. there is a reducing amount of cope on the internet each year and there's nothing we can do to stop it

Welcome to the rat race. Literally; there was a study done where they threw a bunch of rats into an enclosed space and gave them an overabundance of their basic needs, and the rats tore each other apart. That's what we're living in.