Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The internet is becoming worryingly censored

Saddam

Saddam

Officer
★★
(((They))) really are starting to get their claws around the internet. I always thought it'd never be censored but now normies really have taken over.

I honestly believe it's possible within the next 10 years that anything you do online will need to have something to uniquely identify you, like a government issued ID next to everything you write online.

yeah its possible

Free speech was good while it lasted I guess. Now metropolis wants us to take it away from us because of the lizard people. Such greed.

Freedom of expressions ended 5 years ago

Corporations have taken over the internet, they've even made .onion sites and shit

As Tom Metzger basically said (I think it was Tom anyway?) the Jews have basically turned entire generations of white people into "Jew thinkers" meaning the kikes don't even have to work as hard as they once did to destroy and subvert our society as socially engineered brainwashed self hating white people are largely doing it for them these days.

Soom the internet will end.

Stock up on real books while you can.

I honestly believe it's possible within the next 10 years that anything you do online will need to have something to uniquely identify you, like a government issued ID next to everything you write online.
You already have to have a facebook to get into certain sites. And phone apps want all your personal information too. Millennials think that having everything interconnected is so cool, but fail to see the repercussions of it.

You already have to have a facebook to get into certain sites. And phone apps want all your personal information too. Millennials think that having everything interconnected is so cool, but fail to see the repercussions of it.
Probably more like zoomers but yeah. It's pretty concerning how legitimately stupid the next generation are.

I have seen literal 18 year olds at work unable to do shit like copy a fucking link on their phone because "where's the share button bro". What happened to the average user just being smart enough to copy and paste a link?

The thought police is here

nothing we can do about

Probably more like zoomers but yeah. It's pretty concerning how legitimately stupid the next generation are.

I have seen literal 18 year olds at work unable to do shit like copy a fucking link on their phone because "where's the share button bro". What happened to the average user just being smart enough to copy and paste a link?
What's even worse is that on mobile, certain sites won't even let you view them in your browser, you have to get their memory consuming app that's filled with glitches. Soon the entire internet will be bought out by large companies and you'll have to pay to get in their domain. Of course, you'll still have to pay separately for your service provider. What's worse is that since the domains will no longer be public, they will be able to easily censor you.

I have also noticed over here in aus some sites completely disappear like they were never there.

It's true, the West will end up like China, free speech is on it's last legs. At least we got to experience it.

Onion_web.jpg

The fall of the internet was caused by the normies
Normscum ruin everything they touch by calling in the cucked government
20200221 140114

It already begun for quite some time, maybe ever since 2013?