Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel The Internet has been completely taken over by normalfags

Noesis

Noesis

Fatecel
Not even imageboards are safe anymore, 4chan and 8kun are full of failed normalfaggots who pretend to be autists while having gfs. If you take the time to effortpost or explain your situation they will either mock you or give you their stupid normalfag advices. I hope that at least this place won't be infested by normies.

Not even imageboards are safe anymore, 4chan and 8kun are full of failed normalfaggots who pretend to be autists while having gfs. If you take the time to effortpost or explain your situation they will either mock you or give you their stupid normalfag advices. I hope that at least this place won't be infested by normies.
Are you a failed normie? :feelswhat:

The truecels are what keep me here. Knowing that there are actual incels here gives me relief, I just hope they don’t leave.

thats why it sucks bad. only few websites that are fun like efukt and crazy shit. youtube is dead to me.
Joined Oct 4,2021
Posts 30
Online 22h 40m

Always was. OVER :lul::lul::lul:

yeah it is over for inklers

The internet has become normie space now. In fact, non-mainstream, based opinions are more likely to be found in person, as odd as that may sound. The internet is a normie echo chamber. Based ideas are safer in person, where a digital trail cannot be recorded.

You can thank the popularity of social media for that.

I've just sent some time in the new most popular Brazilian imageboard (1500chan) and it manages to be even worse then the former most popular one (55chan). Fornicators posting about their girlfriends and fornications and other mainstream social media normie stuff left and right and they don't get even warned or temp banned. Also lots of arbitrary/nonsensical/obscure/unwritten rules.

Never thought I'd miss 55, and to think I left it to migrate here originally.

Even after all these years I say, believe it or not: this forum right here has a great moderation team.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back