Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over the internet feels so soulless nowadays

• Thread starter Deleted member 29230
  • Start date
Deleted member 29230

Deleted member 29230

Self-banned
-
seriously nothing on youtube is entertaining and feels like everyone is just trying gain a buck and not try to put out genuinely good content anymore everyone one is just out their for attention nothing feels like it was made for fun and for the people to enjoy the internet is kind of a shitty cope tbh

The Normie ass platforms is nowhere near close to a accurate representation of the "internet", Son.

GTF off of YOutube and those Normie ass platforms.

internet is shit these days, just twitter, discord, reddit, and youtube, even 4chan is soy

I like listening to long education videos on youtube while looking at neat stuff on image search.

The Normie ass platforms is nowhere near close to a accurate representation of the "internet", Son.

GTF off of YOutube and those Normie ass platforms.
Do tell in DM’s of course

What do you even watch on Youtube? I've never had an issue finding things to watch on Youtube.

seriously nothing on youtube is entertaining and feels like everyone is just trying gain a buck and not try to put out genuinely good content anymore everyone one is just out their for attention nothing feels like it was made for fun and for the people to enjoy the internet is kind of a shitty cope tbh
Agreed. That’s because it has saturated society with high expectations. People weren’t always like this, but everyone wants to get the most attention nowadays so they’ll do anything, particularly normies though.

alright brocel then where is some of the old internet soul still located?
The only places I can think of are here, 8kun, bitchute and the comment sections of YouTube’s lesser known and thus far less pozzed channels.

4chan has been dead since 2014
ye but some boards are ok, most of it is just redditors lol
The only places I can think of are here, 8kun, bitchute and the comment sections of YouTube’s lesser known and thus far less pozzed channels.
egg white is my favorite streamer, he's the least soy

here, 8kun, bitchute and the comment sections of YouTube’s lesser known and thus far less pozzed channels.
damn, I already use all of those.

ye but some boards are ok, most of it is just redditors lol
yea it's pretty soy. Main reason I joined this site was because of how shit /r9k/ was.

I was feeling this last night while I was LDARing at 5am, was wondering what the fuck I was doing browsing normie youtube videos, refreshing .co and reading some shitty news websites.

anything remotely entertaining has been banished from the internet and now we're all being a fed a diet of fags and niggers constantly.

I used to browse 4chan back when I was like 13-14 but stopped a few years ago as it had too many normies and redditors. I have no home tbh.

jfl if I lose .co i'll have literally nowhere.

the internet was so much better in the 00s

then do you have any alternatives ??
Here.
alright brocel then where is some of the old internet soul still located?
Do tell in DM’s of course
Also use TOR and access the Deepweb
Also use IRC.
Internat Relay Chat. FREENODE especially.

Last edited:
Normalfags ruined it. 2008-2012 Internet was the best.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back