Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The instagram story hypothesis

N

Newton the 2nd

Self-banned
-
I feel like besides Tinder and instawhores, instagram stories and snapchat really killed the possibilities for incels to have gfs or even friends. Most gatherings end up in social media stories nowadays, but you can't really show too many ugly people to your followers in your stories, so you literally have to "cast" your friends to make sure they won't ruin your social media posts. A lot of incels get completely flushed out of social circles because of that.

Same thing with tiktok. Whores have to brag about their bfs on tiktoks in 2023, so if you're not tiktok worthy, you're a useless piece of shit and you're not even worthy of dating a sub normie thot. It's over for everyone who's not at least chadlite. Human relationships make no sense anymore.

Only use social media for masturbation.

We're in the mouse utopia experiment stages.

i'm already incel before those websites came to existence

Social media was a mistake

Yeah you're probably right, I got rejected by majority of women I requested to follow on Instagram. Not one girl requested to follow me first. It's crazy how low SMV I am.

What models/socialites do you follow?
I usually lurk in the following accounts:
@pamelaalexandra ... @allhailkingsteph ... and many other African big ass whores.
There are other accounts but most of them are Portuguese girls with bubble butts :feelsokman: .