Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The "inevitable" is waiting for us.

SUPERCEL

SUPERCEL

Interracial Breeding Supporter
-
  Finally, every mortals will die no matters how rich,powerful or good-looking they are.​

Every emperor,Every leader every billionarie and everyone you love and you will face it.
No one is bigger than his own grave.

Life is so pointless, dudes.
What is the purpose of life?, then.
Why life is limited?
Why life is so unfair?
Born-live-Breed-Die ,simple as that.

I wont deny that the good looking one could pass their genes for several thousand years and the ugly ones are meant to extinct by the law of natural selection.

I wont deny that the smartest one could accomplish the intellectual achievements and have their names remembered untill the end of the civilization.

yes but chad will die in a hospital bed with people crying around him and we will die alone in our basements

Purpose is C O P E. There is no purpose other than to further our species, which isn't even a true purpose in itself. We just continue to pump out more meaningless organ holding skin bags.

all that matters in life is happiness maxing srs. If you can’t get girls surgerycel, workout, etc and if that diesn’t work just do whatever you wamt that you can in life ngl

If you dont fuck you have failed

penislover said:
all that matters in life is happiness maxing srs. If you can’t get girls surgerycel, workout, etc and if that diesn’t work just do whatever you wamt that you can in life ngl

This is the only thing that keeps me alive.