Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal The industrial revolution and its consequences ...

Gymcelled

Gymcelled

Genetically shackled to hell
★★★★★
@ItsNotADream @FemoidsGTFO @SadLonelySingle @schrodingercoper @your personality

Imagine asking alexa for milk and getting tits shoved in your mouth

Mom was prob too busy fucking chad to properly teach the kid to address her

women bad parents

@epillepsy forgot to tag you

the internet was the true death blow.
he may have seen this coming as a consequence of the industrial revolution, although i'm sure a robot mother like alexa is just a good a mother as many real mothers are.

Clear indication of a whore "mother" who hasn't spent any time for properly raising their child.

the internet was the true death blow.
he may have seen this coming as a consequence of the industrial revolution, although i'm sure a robot mother like alexa is just a good a mother as many real mothers are.
I think it's smartphones and to a lesser extent tablets and laptops that was/were the death blow. The internet was very different before smartphones and social media were a thing. Normies didn't have that much interest in the internet and didn't want to sit on a chair to access it. Now they pollute the internet because they have access to it from their pockets

I think it's smartphones and to a lesser extent tablets and laptops that was/were the death blow. The internet was very different before smartphones and social media were a thing. Normies didn't have that much interest in the internet and didn't want to sit on a chair to access it. Now they pollute the internet because they have access to it from their pockets

good point, true.

true

The industrial revolution and it's consequences:

Industrial Society and Its Consequences is a truly visionary document.

Honestly though its fundamental thesis is wrong. Why kill people who are going to die off the second their corporate owners have no use for them anyway?

@minecraftcel

I'm going to sounds like a boomer but what are these kids going act like when they become adults? What is society going to become when these people become the ones who run our society? I'm only 20 but at least when I was using technology growing up it was similar to a tool, separate from yourself rather than what technology has become now. In the time that we're living in technology is seen almost as a part of yourself and being without your phone for most people feels like you're missing one of your senses.
When these people reach adulthood technology might be to them something that is literally a part of you, sensors and chips implanted inside of your body. Every minute of the day you will be plugged into the technological grid that will be blanketing our reality.

:feelsjuice: that alone is enough to convince me it sucks
That's what reddit is trying to be now. Trying to grow their female userbase by any means. Because they get a lot of bad publicity from the media for having a large male userbase.

That's what reddit is trying to be now. Trying to grow their female userbase by any means. Because they get a lot of bad publicity from the media for having a large male userbase.
Crazy of incredibly pro female and anti male they are yet foids still dont feel like browsing that shithole. Too busy fucking chad and looking for validation on more visual platforms i assume

Crazy of incredibly pro female and anti male they are yet foids still dont feel like browsing that shithole.
Story of soy male pandering to foids. It never works yet they keep doing it anyway and doubling down.

Too busy fucking chad and looking for validation on more visual platforms i assume
There's more foids now on reddit with the foid centric radical feminist subs like fds (jfl) but yeah most foids are still on sites like twitter and tiktok not reddit.

Mom was prob too busy fucking chad to properly teach the kid to address her
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Her response would probably be something like "I'm allowed to have fun inkwell. Don't tell me how to raise my child. This is why you inkwell"

Imagine PAYING for a surveillance device so you can somehow impress (???) your normie friends by turning on lightbulbs after a protracted effort shouting into a microphone.

Last edited:
Imagine PAYING for a surveillance device so you can somehow impress (???) your normie friends by turning on lightbulbs after a protracted effort shouting into a microphone.
tbh