Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The index finger to ring finger pill is one of the most brutal pills tbh

P

PrestonYnot-

Banned
-

Studies have shown the length of a man's index finger is directly linked to the level of testosterone he was exposed to in the uterus before he was born.
[UWSL][/UWSL]
[UWSL]For instance, if the index finger is shorter than the ring finger, it indicates high testosterone levels, and the opposite for low testosteron[/UWSL]
[UWSL][/UWSL]
[UWSL]Absolutely brutal, my fingers are the samw length it never began, suicidefuel, pre natal T is everything. [/UWSL]

Steph curry 550x597

Usher raymond 550x568
Arnold schwazenegger 550x543

Hres another study that shows Trannies are much more likely to have the off digit ratio

Sadly I have an extremely long midface and pointy chin, which is also recessed. I hate my small hands much more, like holy fuck what isn’t wrong with me.

>pre natal T is everything
>the low T example in your pic is Steph fucking Curry
:feelsrope::feelsrope:

If low T causes you to be a 6'3 professional basketball player millionaire who is married to a Stacy, then how low was my testosterone? :feelsrope:

my index finger is a lot shorter than my ring finger, still incel

steph curry is low t? really? :feelskek:

i have low ratio and face somewhat matches in shape, but im still high inhib anxietycel, this shit means nothing.

my index finger is a lot shorter than my ring finger, still incel
This. Also for the face examples, somone could have short face syndrome or just still be ugly even with "high T features". It's very easy to be ugly and masculine at the same time.

Jfl this has to be bullshit. My hands are subhumanlh small anyway but my index is still barley smaller than ring finger but am still low t and unmasculine.

On my left hand my ring finger noticeably longer than index, on the right they are almost the same. I think i didnt get enough prenatal testosterone, some my features are like high t some like low t.

The two halves of our body can differ in looks, and it's like that in my case: on the left side my index finger is shorter than the ring finger while on the right they're roughly the same size.

On my left hand my ring finger noticeably longer than index, on the right they are almost the same. I think i didnt get enough prenatal testosterone, some my features are like high t some like low t.
I have the exact same ngl

same, only the other way around

over for me, same length

over for me. index finger only slightly shorter

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back