Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The index finger to ring finger pill is one of the most brutal pills tbh

P

PrestonYnot-

Banned
-
27d 15h 57m

Studies have shown the length of a man's index finger is directly linked to the level of testosterone he was exposed to in the uterus before he was born.

For instance, if the index finger is shorter than the ring finger, it indicates high testosterone levels, and the opposite for low testosteron

Absolutely brutal, my fingers are the samw length it never began, suicidefuel, pre natal T is everything.

Hres another study that shows Trannies are much more likely to have the off digit ratio

L

Languishingrn

Commander
★★★★★
28d 3h 30m
Sadly I have an extremely long midface and pointy chin, which is also recessed. I hate my small hands much more, like holy fuck what isn’t wrong with me.

EstoniaPill

EstoniaPill

"Price is what you pay. Value is what you get."
19d 11h 18m
>pre natal T is everything
>the low T example in your pic is Steph fucking Curry
:feelsrope::feelsrope:

If low T causes you to be a 6'3 professional basketball player millionaire who is married to a Stacy, then how low was my testosterone? :feelsrope:

B

BRCel123

Veteran
21d 5h 49m
my index finger is a lot shorter than my ring finger, still incel

P

PrestonYnot-

Banned
-
27d 15h 57m
BRCel123 said:
Well atleast ur high t. U could ogremaxx

kanyepilled

kanyepilled

Pažarskis
★★★
66d 8h 36m
steph curry is low t? really? :feelskek:

i have low ratio and face somewhat matches in shape, but im still high inhib anxietycel, this shit means nothing.

nambog

nambog

Banned
-
3d 6h 58m
BRCel123 said:
This. Also for the face examples, somone could have short face syndrome or just still be ugly even with "high T features". It's very easy to be ugly and masculine at the same time.

Animecel2D

Animecel2D

KHHVHBIJJCTDTMHMSSWDF: THE ONLY PERMAVIRGINTRUECEL
★★★★★
430d 11h 4m
BRCel123 said:
my index finger is a lot shorter than my ring finger, still KHHTTJFV TRUECEL PERMAVIRGIN

RecessedChinCel

RecessedChinCel

Major
★★★
46d 18h 55m
Jfl this has to be bullshit. My hands are subhumanlh small anyway but my index is still barley smaller than ring finger but am still low t and unmasculine.

Mecoja

Mecoja

fuck society
★★★★★
111d 47m
On my left hand my ring finger noticeably longer than index, on the right they are almost the same. I think i didnt get enough prenatal testosterone, some my features are like high t some like low t.

SecularNeo-Khazar

SecularNeo-Khazar

Mixedcell
1d 2h 58m
The two halves of our body can differ in looks, and it's like that in my case: on the left side my index finger is shorter than the ring finger while on the right they're roughly the same size.

DepravedAndDeprived

DepravedAndDeprived

And then one day, for no reason at all...
★★
41d 11h 51m
Mecoja said:
On my left hand my ring finger noticeably longer than index, on the right they are almost the same. I think i didnt get enough prenatal testosterone, some my features are like high t some like low t.
I have the exact same ngl

SecularNeo-Khazar

SecularNeo-Khazar

Mixedcell
1d 2h 58m
Mecoja said:
same, only the other way around

D

Deleted member 31729

Banned
-
96d 12h 10m
Italian Incel

Italian Incel

Officer
★★★★★
5d 14h 13m
over for me, same length