Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting The incident that caused me to loose respect for my mother and hatred for her husband and me cutting of my younger brother and siblings of my life .

• Thread starter Deleted member 44780
  • Start date
Deleted member 44780

Deleted member 44780

Emperor
-
Recently for the past 2 months I don't speak to my siblings any more because of them being bluepilled and also disrespecting me multiple times without me doing anything personal back to them that warrants disrespect. I cutted my younger brother that's in his 20s as well because one day I woke up hearing a commotion downstairs , he being the sociopathic Cuck decides to stay in his room . So I go downstairs and I see my alcoholic stepdad violently restraining my mother due to an argument and him being drunk . So I tried multiple times to separate them but this guy is drunk as hell and my mother on purpose doesn't want to leave via the outside door . :feelsokman:

So I loose my patience and temper and let out my anger out . :feelsLSD:insane berserk scream rage I grabbed him and I got into a violent scuffle then after that my mother decides to leave after all of this and multiple attempts she could have left .:feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsthink::feelsthink:

My brother suddenly appears then separates it and when we go back to our shared room he says that I have " issues " and he would " fight me" and "I'm just as bad as him " " your mentally ill ":feelsEhh: he has the confidence to say this at me because he's 6foot and I'm 5,8 but I'm not intimidated by his height and I weigh more than him :feelskek::feelskek::feelsthink::feelsthink: I could inflict violence on him as well if he tried that .

Also because I had the courage and manliness of defending my mother from being assaulted by a abusive man that's not biologically related and I don't like men that are not related to me in my house around my bipolar mentally unstable mother and what makes it worse is after all of this she's still with this man over 10years of domestic violence and abuse and has 2 children with him that are toddlers :feelsthink::feelsthink::feelzez::feelzez::feelskek::feelskek: Even after her " husband " tried to assault her own flesh and blood son :feelsEhh: now I just tolerate this subhuman NPC alcoholic stepfather in my house but one day I will move out and insult my mother and him for the pain they've caused during my childhood.:feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsLSD:

Last edited:
Brutal Blackpill. Women love beatings.

My sister got beat by her bf for 10+ years and never tried to leave him. We tried helping her

It's in their DNA to be captured, beaten, and enslaved. They can't help it.

Mother and I lived with my grandmother and step-grandfather for several years.

My sister got beat by her bf for 10+ years and never tried to leave him. We tried helping her

100% brother

It's in their DNA to be captured, beaten, and enslaved. They can't help it
Yeah it's in there DNA , it hurts when you see your own flesh and blood being attacked by a stranger man thats not biologically related to . Not your fault if your sister chose this trash guy you did your best .
Mother and I lived with my grandmother and step-grandfather for several years.
that's unfortunate

Sisters and all female relatives are an embarrassment and need male guardians that are related to them in control .

that's unfortunate

Yes.

My maternal half-cousins and half-aunt would chat with my step-grandfather about myself and Mother living elsewhere. (I heard their conversations often)

"She never does any housework" (Objectively false. I have other problems with her, however...)

"They're leeching from us" (I never asked them for food or even clothing. I very rarely spoke to them.)

He would get upset when Mother would ask him to pick up our prescriptions from stores. He'd also get upset when Mother asked to visit grocery stores. This is despite taking my half-relatives to stores/fast food restaurants multiple times weekly. Medical appointments as well(When medical transportation wasn't an option).

My half-aunt's lovely statements:

"[Mother] sits around all day"

"I thought [Mother] said they had no food" (Me and Mother relied on food pantry boxes/SNAP)

"[Intellau] will tell his mother if we bully him" (Maternal half-cousins; they abused my younger half-cousin somewhat since she was reluctant to do so.)

As a child, my half-aunt would patronize me for my autistic behavior. She would criticize my sluggish movements and depressed demeanor. "Hurry up [Intellau]!" - I also had social cue problems and misunderstood instructions from her.

They are kleptomaniacs; they would take portions of our food home after "visiting".

Lastly:

"(I never asked them for food or even clothing. I very rarely spoke to them.)"

Indeed. I was very grateful when my grandmother stopped giving me meals at the age of seventeen due to her view of me as an ingrate. She often said "[Intellau] was born with a silver spoon in his mouth" because I was anxious and struggling to help her with house tasks due to my NLD(I would help them with laundry, unpacking groceries, washing dishes, fetching items they needed, ...).

Its sad you had multiple family members that where hypocrital and narcissistic about small stuff like food .

Having multiple family members who are out against you and your mother must be ER fuel