Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The incels who are more blackpilled and believe in looks theory usually have more life experience.

I was blackpilled at 14 years old, first day i saw how girls reacted to a dumb chad and how they reacted to other non-attractive guys. The difference in treatment, the look in their eyes, their attitude, body movement etc was sooooo different it was an instant blackpill. I also noticed that all bullied students were considered ugly or short.

this is what incels dont get it

when we say "approach women" we dont say go to nightclub and do cold approach there. only 8/10 can pull that off. You gotta approach women from your social circle

ive asked out more or less 100 women irl, and they were almost all from social circles, language course , university , work etc etc etc

So... what to do when you have few or NO social circles?? @_@

Sticky ya own thread broyo

Took me a while to get it through my head, I'm sure the less experienced incels will learn too.

You don't believe in blackpill until you experience it