Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The incels who are more blackpilled and believe in looks theory usually have more life experience.

Ryo_Hazuki

Ryo_Hazuki

Mythic
★★★
I noticed this trend in incel communities many years ago. The incels who strongly believe in looks theory and hypergamy are also the ones with more life experience. We have gone out more, been to more social events, had more friends, and been rejected more, compared to those who deny these theories (which should just be called facts at this point).

Who would do you think is more likely to know the truth?

A) A 30+ KHV incel who has gone out a lot, done it all, and has lots of experience with rejection.

B) An 18 year old autist who stays in his basement all day and either has a single digit number of rejections or flat out never approached a woman in his life.

?

shots at whogivesafucc?

:feelsokman: Top-notch thread, OP.

@whogivesafucc defend yourself brah

The older one is more likely to know but even if you are isolated you will realize looks theory from just being treated like shit wherever you go for no reason while others who do worse will be treated well

but yeah looks don't really matter if you're stuck in your basement all day.

He admits to being TALKLESS, which means he never approached a girl. How can claim to be more of an authority than incels who have gone out a lot and been rejected tons of times if you NEVER even approached a woman in your life?

never claimed to be an authority on anything except maybe being a complete fucking virgin faggot

i'm not a human in the eyes of women

but in my college i see people who regardless of looks seem to do well with girls, walking hand in hand with them, fucking rigged.

never claimed to be an authority on anything except maybe being a complete fucking virgin faggot

but in my college i see people who regardless of looks seem to do well with girls, walking hand in hand with them, fucking rigged.

youve never even asked a girl out and you claim to be incel wtf dude?

incels who havent even tried piss me off

When you're almost Chadlite (high tier normie), all normies seem subhuman. However, to me and a lot of other real subhumans here, those "subhumans" (normies) you talk about mog us to hell and back.

Last edited:
youve never even asked a girl out and you claim to be incel wtf dude?

incels who havent even tried piss me off

never talked to a girl

let alone approached just lol they'd call the police.

"2.5/10 TKHHHV truecel biggest subhuman on forum"

Did you go full retard or what.

Yeah, because at least at age 12-18, you've still got a chance to break free, but... once you hit those 20's, you're fucked. I definitely realized face and height were what it was all about. I'm a skinny ass 5'8" looking fuck. What women want that? None. I figured that out early on, but it only became more true as I kept being ignored/rejected and completely dismissed by the time I was 20. Now I'm 23 and the anger is more/less gone and now I'm pretty much in the acceptance stage, but with a bit of jaded/sadness along with it.

never talked to a girl

let alone approached just lol they'd call the police.

you are a dumbass, im assuming your a fakecel until you actually try to approach / use dating sites.

The thing is, incels are generally invisible to the general public. We're even invisible to other incels. Women and men in relationships draw far more attention to themselves compared to incels, who are generally distant background characters.

Let me ask you, how many sub4 men are you personally friends with?

The thing is, incels are generally invisible to the general public. We're even invisible to other incels. Women and men in relationships draw far more attention to themselves compared to incels, who are generally distant background characters.

never known a sub4 person. everyone who was friends with me mogged me to oblivion

Youre now trolling the forum. Stop pls. I lost all sympathy for you. You know that you are not ugly and claim now to be 2.5/10? You admited a few weeks ago that u are incel just because of your autism and not because of our looks.

Sry bro but you have 0 credibility now
Check thi out @RREEEEEEEEE

I’m reviled where I live, invisibility would be a gift.

Youre now trolling the forum. Stop pls. I lost all sympathy for you. You know that you are not ugly and claim now to be 2.5/10? You admited a few weeks ago that u are incel just because of your autism and not because of our looks.

Sry bro but you have 0 credibility now
Check thi out @RREEEEEEEEE
He's lost it, giga kek. Which retard gave you a 2.5? @whogivesafucc

never known a sub4 person.

So you've never talked to or approached a girl...and you've never personally known a sub4 male....yet somehow you have enough personal experience to completely dismiss looks theory?

So you've never talked to or approached a girl...and you've never personally known a sub4 male....yet somehow you have enough personal experience to completely dismiss looks theory?

um my friends who mogged me to oblivion and back were incel till 20, one of them is khhv like me right now and he's tyrone.

I spent like 5 years of my life going out to bars/clubs and doing PUA, lmao.

Even before tinder, you needed to be at least chad-lite to get laid in a bar/club.

Eh, I don't know about that. Looks theory is mostly cope espoused by average dudes who can't get gfs for reasons other than their looks.

As usual OP is right on and @whogivesafucc is a huge retard. He's not even autistic. He's just some dumb ass annoying troll who says "Muh looks muh looks" yet says he got rated high and that he even admitted many times that he can't get laid because he is a "mentalcel". So which is it, retard? I told you these people are just trolls. "Mentalcel" doesn't exist. I'm sick of these stupid fakecel faggots.

this is what incels dont get it

when we say "approach women" we dont say go to nightclub and do cold approach there. only 8/10 can pull that off. You gotta approach women from your social circle

ive asked out more or less 100 women irl, and they were almost all from social circles, language course , university , work etc etc etc

You're only gonna have a social circle with women in it if you live near/in a university.

Past 22 you're not gonna have social circles with women unless maybe you work in New York City in some job with women, like publishing.

In other words, this is a stupid bullshit fantasy that never works out IRL.

Deniers of looks theory are complete retards.

In fact, if you still talk about being NT or how social skills are important...then you still don't get it.

this is what incels dont get it

when we say "approach women" we dont say go to nightclub and do cold approach there. only 8/10 can pull that off. You gotta approach women from your social circle

ive asked out more or less 100 women irl, and they were almost all from social circles, language course , university , work etc etc etc

I have no fucking social circle, I'm a fucking reject.

In fact, if you still talk about being NT or how social skills are important...then you still don't get it.

Funny how being NT or charismatic seems to not matter in Thailand where girls can't even understand a fucking word you say, lol.

Denying it's 99.9% looks is just cope to make yourself feel better about your non-Chad genes.

Eh, I don't know about that. Looks theory is mostly cope espoused by average dudes who can't get gfs for reasons other than their looks.
Neck yourself you fucking retard.

This is true. Lookism trolls are just like that.

Perhaps you should get your story straight.

only me and my one friend right now are incels.

@Junkyard Roach Get the fuck in here

here's my other friend

17021641_1651291938498591_3874458285437650901_n.jpg

MOGS me to the fucking oblivion realm, was incel till 20.

It only matters when you're at least average. In your case, it matters.

here's my other friend

You mog him.

here's my other friend

looks like a gay fish

Funny how being NT or charismatic seems to not matter in Thailand where girls can't even understand a fucking word you say, lol.

Denying it's 99.9% looks is just cope to make yourself feel better about your non-Chad genes.

My theory is people would rather say they're mental rather than just admit they're ugly.

This goes double in the age of tinder and online. If you're good looking you can just get girls by swiping on your phone. If you're not then you're FUCKED.

Literally doesn't make a fucking difference what you do on dates either, you won or lost the moment she saw your face.

here's my other friend

how can a narrow shoulder bloated Twink be tyrone