Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious the inceldom is getting to me, maybe back to the psychward

Ron.Belgrade

Ron.Belgrade

Non-NT Orphancel / Goth&NoodleFoidEnjoyer
★★★★★
everytime when i see an even somewhat attractive foid of my age i get extremely angry, makes me want to punch the nearest thing to me so hard

after the anger disappears i get sad, like really really sad. realizing ill never have a foid that loves me, while chad is fucking them without the slightest feeling of love

in 2023 i had 4 failed ascenion attempts. some were really brutal and it slightly traumatised me

im starting to get crazy, i cant even look at a foid without triggering rage/depression

im starting to feel exactly how i felt when i went to the psychward a few years back

im not capable of dealing with heavy psychoses again

all of this because foids treat me like i dont even exist, i never did foids any wrong...

seriously man fuck all foids

8 days in 2024 already 4 failed ascension attempts? Damn, that's brutal, brocel.

Go try your chance with Michelle again, Ron.

In 2024 I already got ghosted by 6 women

I feel yor pain columbro, i'm always bitter and angry when I see foids in relationships the shit makes me want to go ER:lasereyes:

@Ron.Belgrade
Who is Michelle

everytime when i see an even somewhat attractive foid of my age i get extremely angry, makes me want to punch the nearest thing to me so hard
Same, the feeling that if personality really mattered or if I can really change my bones with gym I would be probably walking with her but here I am in a forum

I feel yor pain columbro, i'm always bitter and angry when I see foids in relationships the shit makes me want to go ER:lasereyes:

ER fantasies have multiplied the last few days, telling myself how/where im gonna do it

shits crazy'

f u c k f o i d s

she's the one who dropped the christmas present back to my house :cryfeels:
Maybe she just doesn't drink alcohol?

Look, think about it like this: it would be worse if she took the gift but didn't say thank you or anything. You'd just be used for money. But she didn't do that.

And during your first encounter with her when she knocked on your door, she saw your face, right? And she didn't immediately get disgusted or anything?

Maybe she just doesn't drink alcohol?

Look, think about it like this: it would be worse if she took the gift but didn't say thank you or anything. You'd just be used for money. But she didn't do that.
well she did it in the most rude un-polite way

And during your first encounter with her when she knocked on your door, she saw your face, right? And she didn't immediately get disgusted or anything?
no!!! she was super nice to me. thats why i had so much hope

she denied the gifts so sending her another note or nocking at her door would be big time simp

im praying ill see her in our building anytime soon. start some smalltalk and see what she has to say

I failed to ascend with a noodlewhore, which is brutal because they are my favorite

Over for wingcels

i will! thanks for the support emre

will send updates when smth happens!
Tag me on the thread when you post it. I'm not on this forum much anymore so I probably won't see it if you don't tag me. Good luck!!!

Me too. Generally I just ignore them now. I don't look at their body's or face. I don't need the depression of knowing I can never get them.
in 2023 i had 4 failed ascenion attempts. some were really brutal and it slightly traumatised me
I failed over ten ascension attempts in 2023 and botched a suicide making me look even uglier than before.

I don't need the depression of knowing I can never get them.
maybe its a good thing if i will use this strategy as well
and botched a suicide making me look even uglier than before.
damn thats brutal

i hope you're doing a bit better now brocel
50545.jpg

maybe its a good thing if i will use this strategy as well

damn thats brutal

i hope you're doing a bit better now brocel
50545.jpg
Thanks. I still struggle with eating food and they fucked up stitching my face back together so I look like a patched doll from a disney movie.

after the anger disappears i get sad, like really really sad. realizing ill never have a foid that loves me, while chad is fucking them without the slightest feeling of love

im starting to get crazy, i cant even look at a foid without triggering rage/depression

im starting to feel exactly how i felt when i went to the psychward a few years back

im not capable of dealing with heavy psychoses again

all of this because foids treat me like i dont even exist, i never did foids any wrong...

seriously man fuck all foids

Literally me

record your pua attempts brocel

Relatable.