Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

a wild foid rang my doorbell and i got scared

Ron.Belgrade

Ron.Belgrade

Non-NT Orphancel / Goth&NoodleFoidEnjoyer
★★★★★
it was a rainy tuesday (yesterday) around 21:00 i was playing runescape and preparing some cheap ramen noodles with applesauce

suddenly my doorbell rings.

>gets scared

who would visit me at this time? i walk to the door, open it and infront of me is this 20year-ish old emo-looking foid

>gets even more scared

her: hey, you are new here right? my name is michelle. i really like your poster! (i got this pooster with dictators wearing partyhats and drinkin beer, got it for my bday and thought it was pretty funny)

me: ( shutting down internally wtf do i do now) yes i moved here a month ago. w-w-where (stutter coming up) d-do you l-live? im ron btw'

her: number 60, just accross from you *smiles at me*

me: *complete fucking silence, once again WTF DO I DO NOW*

her: looks like your busy. i guess we'll bump in to eachother some time. bye ron! *walks away*

did a foid just act nice to me?
27o7shrkcrv81.jpg

or was she send by the police to get information out of me?
a40d34.jpg

no but honestly is this the way woman signal that they are interested in you?
or am i hopemaxxing right now after getting the first female interaction in years?

she told me where she lives does that mean i should ring her doorbell too? im def too scared for that

>tfw when god gives you a chance to ascend but you're too autistic too understand anything in life

She wants your D

Typing before the niggers arrive, do it, you won't lose anything. You may regret it in the future. Don't waste your chance

leave this place bud
this is your chance to ascend

Make an excuse to ring her house's bell. Perhaps ask her to take in your parcel while you are out for work (Just order some basic shit from Amazon)

Then if she agrees . Thank her . And say to repay the favour maybe you can take her out for coffee sometime if she likes

27o7shrkcrv81.jpg

a40d34.jpg
OP doesnt realise that 20 years old emo girl was a fed :feelsPop: And btw girls act nice as a defence mechanism to not get grape juice, cuz when you see an attractive female being rude that gives you grapefuel. When they see Chad they act nice with him only when they want to flirt.
And they only act nice sometimes because foids typically yell at chad and act like dickheads to make chad mad, so that he beats them, so that they gain sexual pleasure.

Sorry to destroy your Little hope but when she was being nice She was subconciouslly saying: "please stay away from me".

Guess I'll be the odd one out and say that I think you're reading into it way too much.
or am i hopemaxxing right now after getting the first female interaction in years?
yeah pretty much this if you ask me

Gigalarp tbh fam

She wants your BIC bro

Make an excuse to ring her house's bell. Perhaps ask her to take in your parcel while you are out for work (Just order some basic shit from Amazon)

Then if she agrees . Thank her . And say to repay the favour maybe you can take her out for coffee sometime if she likes
this is not that bad of an idea honestly

this way it seems totally random

Whoa!You're so lucky!Don't wastethe chance!

Drink lots of alcohol, try to be less autistic and go talk to her.

Don't be delusional, nothing will come out of it. It's simple politeness.

It’s over for you Ron

gotta catch em all

Ban this fake cel asap.

Could be a IT user. No women do this with true cels or incels it mostly happens to normies.

it was a rainy tuesday (yesterday) around 21:00 i was playing runescape and preparing some cheap ramen noodles with applesauce

suddenly my doorbell rings.

>gets scared

who would visit me at this time? i walk to the door, open it and infront of me is this 20year-ish old emo-looking foid

>gets even more scared

her: hey, you are new here right? my name is michelle. i really like your poster! (i got this pooster with dictators wearing partyhats and drinkin beer, got it for my bday and thought it was pretty funny)

me: ( shutting down internally wtf do i do now) yes i moved here a month ago. w-w-where (stutter coming up) d-do you l-live? im ron btw'

her: number 60, just accross from you *smiles at me*

me: *complete fucking silence, once again WTF DO I DO NOW*

her: looks like your busy. i guess we'll bump in to eachother some time. bye ron! *walks away*

27o7shrkcrv81.jpg

a40d34.jpg

no but honestly is this the way woman signal that they are interested in you?

she told me where she lives does that mean i should ring her doorbell too? im def too scared for that

>tfw when god gives you a chance to ascend but you're too autistic too understand anything in life
What’s your runescape username? And was it oldschool or rs3?

I think I read the message wrong tbh...

I think instead of trying to ascend you could get to know her first.