Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News The Incelcast #3 - Addressing the Toronto Attack (Guests wanted)

jackbud

jackbud

Life After Death
-
Hey guys, @Mahlo and I decided we should address Alek Minassian on the podcast tonight. We want to bring in guests from the forum.

Not sure what time it's gonna be exactly, but it should be within the next few hours. If you're interested in appearing on the show tonight send me a PM.

You'll be able to watch it live here:

I'll bump the thread when we're about to go live.

If this isn't the most obvious false flag I don't know what is.

Attachments

• 5d8f2e190a4aeab3ff35a06cb5528d6cee4f2feb543948e615ee4cd408fb940c.png
    5d8f2e190a4aeab3ff35a06cb5528d6cee4f2feb543948e615ee4cd408fb940c.png
    94.7 KB · Views: 140
normies tune in to get blackpilled

Starting now:

-shitty mic
-wasn't home alone
-had the youtube vid on and the discord on so i was confused as to what was going on at first
pls don't blacklist me from the show

Dman...the people calling are low IQs

-shitty mic
-wasn't home alone
-had the youtube vid on and the discord on so i was confused as to what was going on at first
pls don't blacklist me from the show
You made good points, should be on it again

Some of the fault, in their eyes, is with attractive men who have sex with too many women – “We need to do something about the polygamy problem,” said the Incelcast, an astonishing three-hour podcast about the Toronto attack – but, of course, the main problem is women themselves, who become foes as people, but also as a political entity. There is a lot of discussion about how best to punish them, with mass rape fantasies and threads on how to follow women without getting arrested, just for the thrill of having them notice you. Feminism is held responsible for a dude who can’t get laid, and birth control is said to have caused “women to date only Chads. It causes all sorts of negative social ramifications”.

Just found this
https://omny.fm/shows/the-shift-with-drex/incelcast-breaking-down-an-incel-podcast

And this classic
“I don’t support these kind of attacks, really, but I mean, this is the result of what happens when people are ... especially young ugly dudes, are just isolated from society completely,” said another guest who called himself “Mike Pence.”
Future incel attacks
Seemingly troubled at the prospect of violence being carried out by incels, Peterson and his guests brainstormed precautions against future attacks.
“Number one really would be to legalize prostitution everywhere, no restrictions or anything,” said the guest who called himself Mike Pence, who appeared to not know that it’s legal to sell, but not purchase, sex in Canada.
“Second is just like ... give, kind of like, I guess, ugly dudes kind of like a place in society, I guess.”
“I don’t know,” he continued. “I don’t have all the answers of course, I’m low IQ, so.”

Just found this
https://omny.fm/shows/the-shift-with-drex/incelcast-breaking-down-an-incel-podcast

And this classic
“I don’t support these kind of attacks, really, but I mean, this is the result of what happens when people are ... especially young ugly dudes, are just isolated from society completely,” said another guest who called himself “Mike Pence.”
Future incel attacks
Seemingly troubled at the prospect of violence being carried out by incels, Peterson and his guests brainstormed precautions against future attacks.
“Number one really would be to legalize prostitution everywhere, no restrictions or anything,” said the guest who called himself Mike Pence, who appeared to not know that it’s legal to sell, but not purchase, sex in Canada.
“Second is just like ... give, kind of like, I guess, ugly dudes kind of like a place in society, I guess.”
“I don’t know,” he continued. “I don’t have all the answers of course, I’m low IQ, so.”

HOLY SHIT. We're definitely on a list now. Prepare for the swattings. I haven't even said anything bad here but I will be lumped in with the guys here who want women to suffer violence.