Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News The incel YouTuber Todd Thundercock may have been murdered

N

NekoStance

Overlord
★★★
Possibly the most popular incel streamer currently/recently, he famously "dropped the addy" a few months ago (ie. Self-doxxed, revealed his current address), due to being challenged by other blackpill YouTuber Blue Skies Media.

He was supposed to stream again on Friday night but never showed up. Could be that he couldn't be bothered, something else came up, possibly even some speculated that he had managed to get laid. The thing is his stream video is still up, it hasn't been cancelled or touched at all, and literally no word or explanation has been offered.

I'm not saying it was BSM, tbh probably it wasn't. It could have been anybody, even he had other enemies from the area (Buffalo, New York) from YouTube, including a crazy lady called Dana, who apparently knew some shady people.

@Fat Link this is kinda concerning my dude, have you heard anything?

literally who

He's admitted to being able to get sex whenever he wants with fatties cause of his height, so it couldn't have been that. Probably was busy or couldn't be asked

Thanks for the update @FuRed
:feelskek:

Nah I’m pretty sure ol Tesque is alright. :feelsokman:

Think I saw him make a post on someone’s comment about him on another channel a day after his failed or abandoned stream.:feelshehe:

Tesque or his area has also had its share of internet outages so it could easily be that which caused the stream to not take place and or freeze up like it has, though initially I just assumed he forgot about his fans and fell asleep after playing some videogames as he’s told us he’s done before. :feelshaha:

Also even if BSM did hunt him down and actually did beat him up then likely Todd is simply in the hospital recovering now as while BSM is a bit mentally unstable from drug abuse and other factors in his life history he still strikes me as basically an honorable wigger and not a murdering total criminal one or at least I hope he’s not for ol Toddster’s sake. :feelsugh:

If his life actually has been ended or nearly so and he’s in the hospital now fighting for his life I’d be far more concerned crazy Dana and or one of her lovers past or present had something to do with it. :feelsUgh:

literally who
a) nobody cares.
b) why would you make false claims like "be may have been murdered" without having any indication of that whatsoever. Retard IQ OP.

b) why would you make false claims like "be may have been murdered" without having any indication of that whatsoever. Retard IQ OP.
But I clearly did have indication, which I detailed in the OP that you called retard IQ. So actually you not seeing that actually means you are retard IQ not the OP.

I pretty much think he just forgot to stream. Or he just couldn't be bothered.

Any signs of life?

Last edited:
also why did he doxx himself that's fucked? freemasonic blackmail or something?