Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment The Incel trait: You've never liked the X-Men compared to other Marvel heroes.

Anarcho Nihilist

Anarcho Nihilist

Major
★★★★
I just watched X-Men 97 and it made me furious.

View: https://youtu.be/SfVLmJuFZ20?si=_Sko9tjhLosHlmQC

The constant message in the work that the majority should adapt to the minority infuriates me. And if you're afraid of those who are stronger than you and you're trying to somehow level the odds in the form of sentinels projects, then you're an intolerant bastard.

View: https://youtu.be/swfxOf5w_VM?si=jY_-xhpHt_XI_hya

The constant snot of the main villain Magneto that people are bastards and deserve to die because they are afraid of mutants and do not want to live peacefully with them. And anyway, he's a Jew and survived the Holocaust, so he won't let it happen again.
Fuck, he literally killed tens of millions of innocent people by setting off an electro-magnetic explosion and cutting off all electricity on earth.
Fuck, Spider-Man gets slandered in the newspapers every single day. The whole American army is hunting the Hulk, and even they are not so angry and cruel fuckers to kill millions of innocent people.
What are your least favorite Marvel superheroes and why?

I hate the X-Men. The most bastard superheroes of all.

I hate the X-Men. The most bastard superheroes of all.
fuck them tbh, million dead chimpouts because people are concerned about living next to and alongside walking nukes and mass murdering hoes.

fuck them tbh, million dead chimpouts because people are concerned about living next to and alongside walking nukes and mass murdering hoes.
Why should people be afraid of mutants when mutants are ten times stronger than an ordinary person and most of the mutants do not even control their powers. Racists are afraid of those who are stronger than them, and therefore they must peacefully coexist hoping for the kindness of mutants stronger than humans.

Why should people be afraid of mutants when mutants are ten times stronger than an ordinary person and most of the mutants do not even control their powers. Racists are afraid of those who are stronger than them, and therefore they must peacefully coexist hoping for the kindness of mutants stronger than humans.
I would be concerned too if had to live everyday, side by side with literal, living weapons.

Never watched any marvel heroes in my life except spiderman

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back