Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory The Incel Revolution

Correct. Plus even here i'm sure most self-proclaimed "Based and Blackpilled" incels would instantly drop all their beliefs the moment a LTB shows interest.
This is because there's no camaraderie here. Only a flawed sense of belonging. Everyone here is for himself, and if a girl showed interest in them they would drop their beliefs and start being bluepilled again. Because that's what makes us be here in the first place, the maddening sexless status

We're all doomed

This is because there's no camaraderie here. Only a flawed sense of belonging. Everyone here is for himself, and if a girl showed interest in them they would drop their beliefs and start being bluepilled again.
I've come to realize this too. I think change will take time. The patient man will win in the end.

We violent revolution. We need to overthrow the gynocentric liberal society, we need to punish every degenerate whore, foids, chads and normies. We have to do ERmaxxing. We need to establish ultra radical traditionalist patriach society. By violent revolution and ERmaxxing, we can solve our problems
3 letters

The incel revolution will occur when all involuntary celibates convert to voluntary celibacy; when men start openly announcing their abstinence from women.

You see, being an "involuntary celibate" in this society has historically been unacceptable.

Men who openly proclaim their inceldom are immediately faced with ridicule and embarrassment; society's "solution" to their problem is to throw them into a bar or a club to drink alcohol and mingle with women just like "everyone else".

However, being voluntary celibate is perfectly acceptable; in fact, cherished.

If you tell your peers you are voluntary celibate, they may think you're stupid, they may think you're crazy but, if they have any respect for you and your decisions, they will not try to change you.

Why?

Choosing celibacy is the emulation of Jesus Christ himself - and nobody can criticize Christ.

What this means is that, if all incels become volcels, we will finally be able to openly proclaim our celibacy to the rest of society.

And once society begins noticing that so much of us are celibate (the number could be as high as a third of young men), they will be forced to re-evaluate the discriminatory feminist policies that have led to our creation in the first place.

Reject Women: That is our civil disobedience. That is our revolution.
This sounds very good. I really like this idea. We should start saying that we are voluntary celibates for sure

This sounds very good. I really like this idea. We should start saying that we are voluntary celibates for sure
:feelsokman: Agreed. For incels who want to ascend and marry a woman they can turn to pickup, for the rest of us who actually enjoy our celibacy, we can stay right where we are.

:feelsokman: Agreed. For incels who want to ascend and marry a woman they can turn to pickup, for the rest of us who actually enjoy our celibacy, we can stay right where we are.
yeah I agree

:lul:
how tf will we abstain from something we already cannot have?

this is some prime mstow bullshit, kys op
OP is delusional beyond belief

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back