Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory The Incel Revolution

uo89997

uo89997

Banned
-
The incel revolution will occur when all involuntary celibates convert to voluntary celibacy; when men start openly announcing their abstinence from women.

You see, being an "involuntary celibate" in this society has historically been unacceptable.

Men who openly proclaim their inceldom are immediately faced with ridicule and embarrassment; society's "solution" to their problem is to throw them into a bar or a club to drink alcohol and mingle with women just like "everyone else".

However, being voluntary celibate is perfectly acceptable; in fact, cherished.

If you tell your peers you are voluntary celibate, they may think you're stupid, they may think you're crazy but, if they have any respect for you and your decisions, they will not try to change you.

Why?

Choosing celibacy is the emulation of Jesus Christ himself - and nobody can criticize Christ.

What this means is that, if all incels become volcels, we will finally be able to openly proclaim our celibacy to the rest of society.

And once society begins noticing that so much of us are celibate (the number could be as high as a third of young men), they will be forced to re-evaluate the discriminatory feminist policies that have led to our creation in the first place.

Reject Women: That is our civil disobedience. That is our revolution.

Last edited:
We violent revolution. We need to overthrow the gynocentric liberal society, we need to punish every degenerate whore, foids, chads and normies. We have to do ERmaxxing. We need to establish ultra radical traditionalist patriach society. By violent revolution and ERmaxxing, we can solve our problems

We violent revolution. We need to overthrow the gynocentric liberal society, we need to punish every degenerate whore, foids, chads and normies. We have to do ERmaxxing. We need to establish ultra radical traditionalist patriach society. By violent revolution and ERmaxxing, we can solve our problems

GrAYcel moment.

If I recall correctly, someone already tried that and it didn't end up so well for him ...

Historically violence has been how incels have tried to get their message across; it has largely been ineffective.

That is why I believe we need civil disobedience.

As Benjamin Franklin once said, "I've never heard of a good war or a bad peace".

If I recall correctly, someone already tried that and it didn't end up so well for him ...

Historically violence has been how incels have tried to get their message across; it has largely been ineffective.

As Benjamin Franklin once said, "I've never heard of a good war or a bad peace".
So bro what we do. Watching and tolerating that how foids, chads, normies, soyciety and gynocentric liberal world order abuses, harases and torture us. We have tolerate much sufferings.

There will never be any "incel revolution", it's a massive cope. Vast majority of men gets laid and likes women for it.

Last edited:
Choosing celibacy is the emulation of Jesus Christ himself - and nobody can criticize Christ.
Christianity is dead, in the West at least

There will never be any "incel revolution", it's a massive cope. Vast majority of men gets laid and likes women.
On August 20, 1890, the Washington Post called bicycling a hot fad for fancy ladies and not just for the "bleached-haired, music-hall type" anymore.

In 1902, the New York Times called the automobile impractical

In 1928, Joseph Schenck, President of United Artists, seemed confident about one thing: taking pictures were a fad.

The question is not "if" it is "when".

There will never be any "incel revolution", it's a massive cope. Vast majority of men gets laid and likes women for it.
True it always was like this way, there always was a genetic thrash, also there are many incels in denial like fags, troons, cucks, soyboys, who get some low quality sexual interaction what is enough too cope for them..

Christ is the castigated, vanquished one who ascends beyond the spectrum of human nature. He is a depiction of a god-man.

I have already proclaimed this to those who ask about my circumstance; also, sex tourism is the future of modernity.
Based :feelsokman:

Although I find Schopenhauer to be a pioneer and a genius, I am not big on denying life itself and stopping reproduction. We have to figure out a way to reproduce ourselves and pass on the problem to one of our kids, that crystal child will see their father's pain, solve inceldom and save millions of lives. It's naïve, but it's the answer I found. To keep struggling, to keep fighting, not for Valhalla, but to see real change arise, then, we rest the sword that protected the knicks of our hearts oh so long ago next to the deathbed, to finally die smiling, knowing it will serve the next warrior in a time we can only dream of. That is a life any god worth their salt would honor.

True it always was like this way, there always was a genetic thrash, also there are many incels in denial like fags, troons, cucks, soyboys, who get some low quality sexual interaction what is enough too cope for them..
Correct. Plus even here i'm sure most self-proclaimed "Based and Blackpilled" incels would instantly drop all their beliefs the moment a LTB shows interest.

On August 20, 1890, the Washington Post called bicycling a hot fad for fancy ladies and not just for the "bleached-haired, music-hall type" anymore.

In 1928, Joseph Schenck, President of United Artists, seemed confident about one thing: taking pictures were a fad.

He's correct. There will be a revolt/revolution/rebellion, but it will not be an "incel rebellion/revolution." It will be that of the increasing swaths of disenfranchised men in society who are slowly being pushed out, stripped of their power and status (through institutionally systemic practices like hiring practices and divorce laws), and being made invalids in society.

Governments are working hard to nip these rebellions in the bud by framing them as insurrectionists and domestic terrorists (incels are already classified as "terrorists" in some Western countries JFL). This is to quell and discourage any active resistance to the establishment's status quo. Their efforts are in vain, because at some point, people need to eat and have a place in society. Having a woman becomes entirely tertiary at that point, so "incels" won't matter as far as threat to establishment is concerned, but we're currently a convenient potential boogeyman to push agendas, even though we're practically invisible demographically (the 30% of sexless men data doesn't strictly apply to incels).

what you are saying is never ever going to happen lol men are to horny, we can all claim volcel today but if tomorrow a woman gives you attention claiming volcel is going out the window real fast for most men. one third of men are incels according to statistics yes but most of them are in denial, the number of self-identified incels is growing and if it keeps growing society maybe one day will take us seriously and try and find ways to fix the problem but its going to take a long time to get there if we even get there at all. no shot a volcel revolution is going the happen jfl

incels would instantly drop all their beliefs the moment a LTB shows
also all other kind of sexless man, these who are truly blackpilled are already dead or are honklers or do some kinky shit :feelshehe:

He's correct. There will be a revolt/revolution/rebellion, but it will not be an "incel rebellion/revolution." It will be that of the increasing swaths of disenfranchised men in society who are slowly being pushed out, stripped of their power and status (through institutionally systemic practices like hiring practices and divorce laws), and being made invalids in society.
I agree, this is a highly likely outcome as well.
Governments are working hard to nip these rebellions in the bud by framing them as insurrectionists and domestic terrorists (incels are already classified as "terrorists" in some Western countries JFL). This is to quell and discourage any active resistance to the establishment's status quo.
Good point. By immediately dismissing us as entitled, violent or immature, the societal change that led to our creation (i.e. feminism) is not addressed; this furthers the problem.

I am waiting for that day , although the only true way for a successful revolt is through violent means and by overthrowing the liberal world order , this is achievable with the rapid decline of the west and civil unrest and through a unified force and idea .

Let the world tremble at an incelistic revolution, incels have nothing to lose but their virginities, they have a world to win!
Incels of the world unite!

find ways to fix the problem but its going to take a long time to get there if we even get there at all. no shot a volcel revolution is going the happen jfl
if redpill rises like in the last 2 years, foids will become more trad and conservative again and more redpillers turn on our sides when they see how fucked up it is.

that won't affect them brother , soon when they perfect cloning and artificial wombs this won't do shit , this is why we need necessary force of change

Let the world tremble at an incelistic revolution, incels have nothing to lose but their virginities, they have a world to win!
:blackpill::blackpill:Based

what you are saying is never ever going to happen lol men are to horny, we can all claim volcel today but if tomorrow a woman gives you attention claiming volcel is going out the window real fast for most men.
Plus even here i'm sure most self-proclaimed "Based and Blackpilled" incels would instantly drop all their beliefs the moment a LTB shows interest.
These are really good points and I would like to address them here.

I think men will reverse their word on their voluntary celibacy if they believe that having sex with a woman is less dangerous than simply staying celibate.

But this is not the case.

Having sex comes with multiple risks: STD's, marriage, divorce, cheating, false allegations etc.

Voluntary celibacy comes with none.

Once men start realizing that not having sex is preferable to having sex; that's when we'll see the incel revolution.

We have to figure out a way to reproduce ourselves and pass on the problem to one of our kids, that crystal child will see their father's pain, solve inceldom and save millions of lives. It's naïve, but it's the answer I found. To keep struggling, to keep fighting, not for Valhalla, but to see real change arise, then, we rest the sword that protected the knicks of our hearts oh so long ago next to the deathbed, to finally die smiling, knowing it will serve the next warrior in a time we can only dream of. That is a life any god worth their salt would honor.
I hope you have a son so you can free him of his inceldom. Excellent reply.

Having sex comes with multiple risks: STD's, marriage, divorce, cheating, false allegations etc.
It doesn't matter, the main thing is that sex (and female companionship) feels good and that men are biologically programmed to seek it.

most retarded shit I've read

It doesn't matter, the main thing is that sex (and female companionship) feels good and that men are biologically programmed to seek it.
As Admiral Ackbar stated so succinctly: "It's a trap!"

Based revolutionarycel

The incel revolution will occur when all involuntary celibates convert to voluntary celibacy; when men start openly announcing their abstinence from women.

You see, being an "involuntary celibate" in this society has historically been unacceptable.

Men who openly proclaim their inceldom are immediately faced with ridicule and embarrassment; society's "solution" to their problem is to throw them into a bar or a club to drink alcohol and mingle with women just like "everyone else".

If you tell your peers you are voluntary celibate, they may think you're stupid, they may think you're crazy but, if they have any respect for you and your decisions, they will not try to change you.

Why?

What this means is that, if all incels become volcels, we will finally be able to openly proclaim our celibacy to the rest of society.

And once society begins noticing that so much of us are celibate (the number could be as high as a third of young men), they will be forced to re-evaluate the discriminatory feminist policies that have led to our creation in the first place.

very good text but you didnt calculated the presence of chad who will brake the rules and sleep with 100 girls.

What are your thoughts on peaceful revolution?
In today's world, we can't obtain any changes by peace.
We have to be violent.

We have to be violent.
Violence is certainly one way to create change but, if we've learned anything from Elliot Rodger, it doesn't make people like you.

Look at Gandhi, he never rose a finger and yet he moved mountains; most importantly he was loved.

Right now, nobody loves incels - not even ourselves.

I believe peaceful protest through self-abstinence from sex could change that.

But then again, I'm just a lonely guy on a forum that has been shadow banned from the internet.

Last edited:
We have to be violent.
The term "peacekeeper" (abhorrent term) means somebody who can use more force than you can and exert the will of themselves or their masters over you. By forcing you into submission and obedience through sheer force there is a "peace" that is kept.

When nobody can challenge you there is peace. War occurs when there are serious contenders to your will.

Last edited:
Violence is certainly one way to create change but, if we've learned anything from Elliot Rodger, it doesn't make people like you.

Look at Gandhi, he never rose a finger and yet he moved mountains.

But most importantly he was loved and right now nobody loves incels.

I believe peaceful protest through self-abstinence from sex could change that.

But then again, I'm just a lonely guy on a forum that has been shadow banned from the internet.

I don't want to be liked by normies, because as an incel, I know I'll never be.

We are the most persecuted and isolated group of people in modern society. Whatever what we do, we'll never be liked by normies anyway.

We already self-abstain from sex, not voluntarily, but still. And it doesn't change anything.

As for Gandhi, we're talking about a completely different era, I don't think it's really comparable.

I wish peaceful incel revolution was possible, and if it ever happens this way, I'll be happy too. But I don't think it's really possible tbh.

The term "peacekeeper" (abhorrent term) means somebody who can use more force than you can and expert the will of themselves or their masters over you. By forcing you into submission and obedience through sheer force there is a "peace" that is kept.

When nobody can challenge you there is peace. War occurs when there are serious contenders to your will.
Perhaps, if this problem continues to fester, this revolution will become violent.

However, as you say "when nobody can challenge you there is peace".

I think that there are not yet enough incels for a unified violent revolution.

There is, however, enough incels to engage in civil disobedience.

Feminists have made change through protest.

Why can't we protest too?

I don't want to be liked by normies, because as an incel, I know I'll never be.
That's what we think but how do we know? The people who have come to represent our community have historically been serial killers, murderers and rapists but it doesn't have to be that way in the future.
We are the most persecuted and isolated group of people in modern society.
Absolutely agree.
As for Gandhi, we're talking about a completely different era, I don't think it's really comparable.

I wish peaceful incel revolution was possible, and if it ever happens this way, I'll be happy too. But I don't think it's really possible tbh.
I do think it's comparable; in fact, I think Gandhi's tactics are more effective for our era than they would have been in the past.

The fact that Gandhi achieved change through peace is remarkable; he set a precedent for future activists groups to achieve the same.

The only thing we need now is an activist for incels.

Why?

It might be a good idea in theory but isnt this just a spin off of MGTOW? :feelssus:

It might be a good idea in theory but isnt this just a spin off of MGTOW? :feelssus:
Oh absolutely.

My alternative title for this post was "Go your own way"

I disagree with a lot of MGTOW's ideas but they were correct in telling young men to abstain from sex. In fact, @BlkPillPres used to be MGTOW himself.

TBH there are many people who are incel but they don't know about it

Correct. Plus even here i'm sure most self-proclaimed "Based and Blackpilled" incels would instantly drop all their beliefs the moment a LTB shows interest.
Brutal harsh truth

I am waiting for that day , although the only true way for a successful revolt is through violent means and by overthrowing the liberal world order , this is achievable with the rapid decline of the west and civil unrest and through a unified force and idea .

if redpill rises like in the last 2 years, foids will become more trad and conservative again and more redpillers turn on our sides when they see how fucked up it is.
Redpill is cringe, retard

Based