Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The Incel Project and Naama Kates

MarquisDeSade

MarquisDeSade

Mephistopheles
★★★★★
I would absolutely destroy their faith in humanity given the opportunity to talk or even debate them because that's something I'm good at, still, I would love to be in the distance of Naama Kates beautiful looking milkers. Inceldom exists because of the negative feedback loop of human civilization which will ultimately destroy itself sometime in the future, I don't think she would survive my cynicism, philosophical pessimism, or political nihilism in conversation, it would be fun though. :feelsEhh::feelsdevil:

Pepe the frog satan

Last edited:
why do all the m 0 d s keep changing their avi every 10 seconds

In Incel reality Journalist milk you.

:horror:

Hasn't she interviewed 2 of our mods already? :ping:
She hasn't interviewed me, she wouldn't survive a conversation exchange or encounter with me. I'd end up breaking her mind before it is all over. :feelsEhh::feelsdevil:

Serge and master probably fucked her.

Normies like that have a reality-proof bubble that even the most talented debater cannot penetrate.

Normies like that have a reality-proof bubble that even the most talented debater cannot penetrate.
I have my ways, I have my ways. :feelsEhh::feelsdevil::society:

At least there's mainstream discussion about us, before they just ignored us...

IDK, i'd rather just be ignored. I don't like all this attention we are getting

There's the side that wants to declare us all criminals or terrorists, then there's the side that thinks intervening therapy and mental healing will cure us, both sides are ultimately wrong because we're a collective symptom of decaying rotten civilization that will ultimately destroy itself along with everything in it, it is that greater consequence of today's postmodern reality they keep constantly ignoring, of course that problem will never go away. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
Na'ama is flat as a board, that's mainly why she failed as an actress and is desperately trying to find a spot in the Jew media now.