Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel The incel issue is not just about dating, it's a political war

AntiPain

AntiPain

just put custom title theory
-
IT and reddit in general basically try ti promote feminism and other goals, it is not just a matter of who you would date, it's a fucking war going on here.
Don't think it's just about you, it's about MEN in general, female supremacists will try to abolish any male problem because nowadays the "victim"
wins, if you can show how much of a "victim" you are you will gain power, and so by trying to present incels as the problem itself and not
people with problems they try win this war.

Right wing youtubers that mock incels are so degenerate that they think that even slightly supporting incels or simply empathizing them would ruin their own agenda, thing is they don't understand this is also a war, not just their fucking pride parade or transgender trolling bullshit.

IT and reddit in general basically try ti promote feminism and other goals, it is not just a matter of who you would date, it's a fucking war going on here.
Don't think it's just about you, it's about MEN in general
S51fTqf.jpg

Both left and right must be destroyed. We are the new people, and we will fight both of them.

To me the most enraging stuff are the fucking court rulings I hear on the news, these really make me lose hope, I'm trying to
live life but I can't, hearing about some bitch getting some community sentencing for murdering or something truly depresses the shit
out of me.

I could get behind that
We must unite under the blackpill; it is our religion. It is our god. And everyone else are oppressors and heretics

And obviously they're trying to promote female supremacy, that's their goal, it's a war of supremacists, you can't trust
anyone, any fucker on the media tries to pull the strings for his own benefits.

That image kills me everytime lol
And obviously they're trying to promote female supremacy, that's their goal, it's a war of supremacists, you can't trust
anyone, any fucker on the media tries to pull the strings for his own benefits.
And here are some more images of war on men by feminist media
2e88fc7de784dc8da4267ac52a4c58d9--social-issues-common-sense.jpg

Screen-Shot-2016-08-08-at-10.39.08-AM.png

31dcfeebba9deadc4923d57ac12d1caf.png

468f25435e52066e2c3321e540e09c9b.png

f16d86a94f28755533d893a79fa6c263.png

728ce5013fa40b26ff23ecef3291c0cc.png

myog9ai2u91y.jpg

ed329e3f3c9fdd69a40b61617870f205.png

And here are some more images of war on men by feminist media
2e88fc7de784dc8da4267ac52a4c58d9--social-issues-common-sense.jpg

Screen-Shot-2016-08-08-at-10.39.08-AM.png

31dcfeebba9deadc4923d57ac12d1caf.png

468f25435e52066e2c3321e540e09c9b.png

f16d86a94f28755533d893a79fa6c263.png

728ce5013fa40b26ff23ecef3291c0cc.png

myog9ai2u91y.jpg

ed329e3f3c9fdd69a40b61617870f205.png
There's no doubt about it, war on incels stems from the war on control in favor of women.
Unfortunately they seem to have an effect, the masses can't resist and think for themselves, and so far incels
are being mocked probably by most people.

Don't think it's just about you, it's about MEN in general, female supremacists will try to abolish any male problem because nowadays the "victim"
wins, if you can show how much of a "victim" you are you will gain power, and so by trying to present incels as the problem itself and not

Right wing youtubers that mock incels are so degenerate that they think that even slightly supporting incels or simply empathizing them would ruin their own agenda, thing is they don't understand this is also a war, not just their fucking pride parade or transgender trolling bullshit.
Hi IQ post

WOMEN DON'T HATE MEN. FEMINISTS DON'T HATE MEN.

WOMEN HATE MEN WHO AREN'T CHAD. A man who a girl isn't attracted to is a despised subhuman in a foid's eyes.

Eastern europe or the west....its fucking over white men in general.

These are the future white mothers...FUCK ME this is worst than an innocent childs nightmare could ever be.

If these fuckers bring their cucked morals over to sane traditional societies they deserve to be nuked into oblivion.

I love the energy of this thread. The normies will lose soon enough. Technology will be their ultimate downfall tbh.

Feminism is literally retarded. Luckily, society has begun to awaken to this fact. On YouTube, openly feminist or lgbt propaganda that is promoted by major channels is heavily disliked (see every pride video YouTube has ever made), and girls that go to my school don’t want to proclaim they’re feminist because it makes them look unattractive to guys.

Jewtube is a feminist launching platform. It doesn't matter how much the common folk dislike stupidity being shoved down their throats because those at the top will just keep force feeding you shit until you learn to like how it tastes.

High IQ post. Incels are the ultimate counterculture movement. Incels have way more power and relevance than MGTOWs, MRAs, PUAs, WNs and even alt-righters.

You're right about being a "victim" being a position of extreme power nowadays. This has been the tactic of the left for decades now, if straight men become the victims, suddenly their game is ruined.

That's why feminists and leftists have been not only demonizing incels and saying we're all terrorists and white supremacists, but also trying to downplay our claims that we suffer because we don't have sex.

Example: http://archive.is/hzHrr

I may have given up on trying to fit in at any political party but this one has hope (ironically). You guys can have a very convincing set of principles to try "blackpill" the people.

I don't understand the point of this war (unless you really believe (((they))) are just trying to destroy the western world).

All it's doing is causing low-value males like myself to drop out of society and not care.

I don't see how this is financially beneficial for anyone. Feminism made sense for everyone through the 'second-wave', as increasing the job market significantly obviously made people lots of shekels, while maintaining the societal status quo of men letting women spend their paychecks on shit nobody needs.

I am just lost now, wondering why society wants me to die. My own doctors and people "caring" for me want me to die.

Incel revolution when?

I agree, there's a political component to the issue. But not merely inceldom, lookism in general. The notion that ugliness is a far more serious disadvantage and misery than poverty or unemployment is a danger for contemporary political movements, because they are all variations of Marxism and can't go past the economic angle.

Eastern europe or the west....its fucking over white men in general.

These are the future white mothers...FUCK ME this is worst than an innocent childs nightmare could ever be.

If these fuckers bring their cucked morals over to sane traditional societies they deserve to be nuked into oblivion.
Even if all whites were nuked off of the earth, hardcore feminism will leak onto ethnic societies. It is an inevitable cycle of civilization.

Even if all whites were nuked off of the earth, hardcore feminism will leak onto ethnic societies. It is an inevitable cycle of civilization.
Its the ultimate farce of western "civilization". :feelsree:

I don't understand the point of this war (unless you really believe (((they))) are just trying to destroy the western world).

All it's doing is causing low-value males like myself to drop out of society and not care.

I don't see how this is financially beneficial for anyone. Feminism made sense for everyone through the 'second-wave', as increasing the job market significantly obviously made people lots of shekels, while maintaining the societal status quo of men letting women spend their paychecks on shit nobody needs.

I am just lost now, wondering why society wants me to die. My own doctors and people "caring" for me want me to die.

Because you're expendable.

Let's face it...

the average single incel guy in his twenties has no spending power. No political power. Now he has no family, he has no consumer or political power by proxy.

Compare this to the average woman who is MASSIVELY more consumerist in nature. (Sorry cucktears, but it's true and 100% fact. Women spend more money.)

It's an easy political and capitalist win to "worship" the person with the money at the expense of someone who doesn't spend money anyway.

They lose absolutely nothing by alienating you but gain everything by getting the big pockets on side.

And the political message is simple as it's ever been: SPEND SPEND DOn't You wAnt More Equality and Freedom and better consumer goods that Someone else has paid for?

And think... for most of history, the male body has been necessary.

men are needed for protection
they are needed for labour
they are needed for social cohesion

and now we have automated machine gun battleships to do the policing. automation and amazon warehouses to do the work and TV and internet memes have replaced the nuclear family.

the vast majority of men aren't needed.

the family is considered a BAD THING by the people in charge because people with families are more loyal to their family than they are to the system. hence the dirve to keep women career focused, buying cute things with credit card debt focused and child free until it's too late.

as a result, everyone is miserable and consumer spending, compliant drones. that's what they want. This is absolutely a war on the very soul of civilisation.

The incel problem is a symptom of this war.

You are expendable to them for these reasons, and the very notion that you might take a stand against this development is the reason they want you in the position you're in.

And that goes for all of us.

>right wingers who are against incels are the same as feminists that are supporting islam when islam treats women like dirt.

lmao at using the word "war". It's more like the usa nuking japan, we never stood a chance

The first article I tried to find (babe - being against cuckolding is racist) is nowhere to be found. The closest title I found is https://babe.net/2017/12/01/sorry-w...-to-be-racist-is-low-key-kind-of-racist-23405 which makes me think the screenshot was altered.

Then I tried searching for the article about cuckold tattoos and that one can't be found either.

The only links to these articles are on forums the likes of /pol/ but I'd really like to read them in their entirety if they even existed.

The first article I tried to find (babe - being against cuckolding is racist) is nowhere to be found. The closest title I found is https://babe.net/2017/12/01/sorry-w...-to-be-racist-is-low-key-kind-of-racist-23405 which makes me think the screenshot was altered.

Then I tried searching for the article about cuckold tattoos and that one can't be found either.

The only links to these articles are on forums the likes of /pol/ but I'd really like to read them in their entirety if they even existed.
I'm guessing they likely deleted it, probably some backlash, you know? CNN's cucked article is probably their biggest scar in its entire history. I've looked for the "8 reasons" by cosmopolitan but couldn't find it, yet there are reddit threads where the users are writing out quotes from the article. So like I said, some of these may be deleted or hidden or something. But most of these are still on the internet
https://nypost.com/2018/03/22/micro...e&tse_id=INF_8da785c0306011e8b9d75bd203d5435d
https://www.cnn.com/2018/01/25/health/cuckolding-sex-kerner/index.html
https://www.gq.com/story/the-case-for-being-a-cuck
https://www.independent.co.uk/life-...g-infidelity-explains-love-life-a7478921.html
https://babe.net/2017/12/26/you-sho...tling-down-and-ill-tell-you-exactly-why-26107
https://www.marieclaire.com/sex-love/a15957811/cheated-with-my-rapist/
https://jezebel.com/man-says-letting-his-wife-sleep-around-helped-him-get-1718325462
https://www.huffingtonpost.com/sandra-lamorgese-phd/wife-adultress_b_12182082.html
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5308675/Can-open-marriage-work.html
https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2017/12/18/in-defense-of-adulterers
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...p-people-cuckoldry-fetish-doubles-decade.html
and that isn't every article that is on that big image, I just got too bored.

Lee sin it:feelzez:

Last edited:
I'm guessing they likely deleted it, probably some backlash, you know? CNN's cucked article is probably their biggest scar in its entire history. I've looked for the "8 reasons" by cosmopolitan but couldn't find it, yet there are reddit threads where the users are writing out quotes from the article. So like I said, some of these may be deleted or hidden or something. But most of these are still on the internet

The others seem plausible but the two I checked first seemed just too insane to be real, especially the one about cuckolding and racism. Given that none of the forum posts where it's discussed actually links to the article, I'm going to call that one fake news.

The others seem plausible but the two I checked first seemed just too insane to be real, especially the one about cuckolding and racism. Given that none of the forum posts where it's discussed actually links to the article, I'm going to call that one fake news.
The racism one is photoshopped, I just notice it by zooming in. But there is this gem I found from looking at the writers history

And I guarantee you linking racism to not being a cuck will have its own article in the future if its not already out.

It is a hard and critic attack to the community, but literally no one will take us seriously if we keep exposing ourselves as virgins, most people are coping any hardly logical statement we make about women and society as a whole as resentment for our situation, even when there is a huge community of non-virgin blackpilleds.

We should expose blackpill through other means while we keep this forum running on parallel if you are really interested on making it a serious thing.

Satanic Agenda

Shaming virginity while promoting degenerate behavior, western culture right now is mostly about giving into all your fleshly appetites, sexual, food, alcohol etc - Get married and let your wife have sex with other men, be happy about it to ...insane.

https://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/1-John-2-17/
https://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/Galatians-5-21/
Buddhism also pretty similar with how much this world sucks and we should be alien to it, not get wrapped up into it

Verse 146: Why is there laughter? Why is there joy although (the world) is always burning? Shrouded in darkness why not seek the light?
Verse 47: Like one who picks and chooses flowers, a man who has his mind attached to sensual pleasures is carried away by Death, just as a great flood sweeps away a sleeping village.
Verse 418: Him I call a brahmana, who has given up taking delight (in sensual pleasures) and not taking delight (in solitude); who has attained perfect peace and is free from moral defilements; who has overcome all the five khandhas (lit., the world) and is diligent.

Last edited:
Satanic Agenda

Shaming virginity while promoting degenerate behavior, western culture right now is mostly about giving into all your fleshly appetites, sexual, food, alcohol etc - Get married and let your wife have sex with other men, be happy about it to ...insane.

Buddhism also pretty similar with how much this world sucks and we should be alien to it, not get wrapped up into it

JFL dude keep religion out of this shit, I get your point, but your God made you an ugly fuck and kept you from being able to enjoy a normal happy life, if you think he actually gives a fuck whether you get laid or not you are retarded, there are literally verses in the christian bible that says God would prefer it if you remain a virgin and that it would be better that way, so JFL if you think God actually cares about our plight, he may actually be for you being an incel and you trying to get laid is going against his will.

Do you know how many chads in the bible God gave powers too, you think guys like moses and samson were ugly fucks, hell no, If I remember correct their good looks was something that was pointed out. God loves chad, guys like you don't seem to get it, were at war against nature and God himself.

JFL dude keep religion out of this shit, I get your point, but your God made you an ugly fuck and kept you from being able to enjoy a normal happy life, if you think he actually gives a fuck whether you get laid or not you are retarded, there are literally verses in the christian bible that says God would prefer it if you remain a virgin and that it would be better that way, so JFL if you think God actually cares about our plight, he may actually be for you being an incel and you trying to get laid is going against his will.

Do you know how many chads in the bible God gave powers too, you think guys like moses and samson were ugly fucks, hell no, If I remember correct their good looks was something that was pointed out. God loves chad, guys like you don't seem to get it, were at war against nature and God himself.

Satan is god of this world, the texts left out of the bible describe all this. The most high God would be Jesus father, earth and material world are quite low on the hierarchy, being a virgin is considered good since things of this world if we cling to them keep us trapped here. I dont even think the Virginity mentioned all the time in the bible refers to not having sex, it means purity.

http://gnosis.org/naghamm/testruth.html
But what sort is this God? First he maliciously refused Adam from eating of the tree of knowledge, and, secondly, he said "Adam, where are you?" God does not have foreknowledge? Would he not know from the beginning? And afterwards, he said, "Let us cast him out of this place, lest he eat of the tree of life and live forever." Surely, he has shown himself to be a malicious grudger! And what kind of God is this? For great is the blindness of those who read, and they did not know him. And he said, "I am the jealous God; I will bring the sins of the fathers upon the children until three (and) four generations." And he said, "I will make their heart thick, and I will cause their mind to become blind, that they might not know nor comprehend the things that are said." But these things he has said to those who believe in him and serve him!JV

I cheated on my boyfriend with my rapist

Damn, the Rapist obviously had a great personality

giphy.gif

Spot on OP. These factions don't realize that we're all in this together.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back