Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The incel hall of fame thread, many incels from this forum came today on Canada national television.

Probably not much longer until Canuckcels are going to be raided by RMCP for “hate” speech.

@manlet cUnt

giphy.gif

free him honestly

LOL just watched the video, I dont think they realize what that gif you posted is supposed to be
I haven’t watched it yet but I will soon.

This will probably be the only time I ever make it on television (albeit Canadian television) so gotta make the most of my 15 minutes tbh.

im too fucking lazy to post here you fucking fakecel larping fag go do some party with you stacy gf go to hell

LMAO I can't even believe they dug up a video on @Grotesque, JFL at Cancucks.
The best part is he's not even talking about women when he says "I wish you were all dead". He's talking about fellow incels. But they include the soundbite without referencing the context to make it look like some kind of extreme misogynistic declaration.

The best part is he's not even talking about women when he says "I wish you were all dead". He's talking about fellow incels. But they include the soundbite without referencing the context to make it look like some kind of extreme misogynistic declaration.

Also funny: He was literally shitting on the toilet.

Exactly.

A shining example of why nobody should ever trust the Jew media.
Also funny: He was literally shitting on the toilet.
I had diarrhea also. I was drinking too much coffee then.

I talked to my Jew lawyer and CEASE AND DESIST letters have been sent to Ottawa.

If any other Jew media outlets want to post my shit, do have fun dealing with the outrage of harassing a diagnosed autist.

wheres me and @AntiPain

Famemaxxing hard nowadays

Make this forum members only.

Why am I not on there? Im the most qualified

Do I really have to say criminal things?

Did not know that many Incels inhere are from Canada.

Ofc I never make it :(

The irony is that all three of the mass shooters shows were ethnic. Cruz, Rodger and Minassian, but they still wanna portray incels as part of some alt-right all white movement.

I need to up my extremism and make a Nazi Avi to conform to their narrative that we're all white supremacist murderers.

If any CBC "spy" is there, please screenshot this to make me famous thanks:

Gee I fuckimg hate women I have roasties and foids I'm going to rape them and murder everyone praise ER Hitler did nothing wrong i hate ni**ers anyone feel like killing women today!

They can dedicate one of their four monitors to having an account here.

They are too dumb to do that, and no way to lurk might never had lead to that point in the first place.

I'll never be featured. All my life I'll be a failure :feelsrope:

watching TV = being idiot

watching a North american jewish TV channel = being a subhuman

Respect to those that made it. I only made it to the huffington post one time. I think if things continue to go this way maybe one day we will all be famous and ascend because foids consider us status- and thugmaxxed.

holy shit we're actually being monitered like we're a criminal organization,what a bunch of retards
The irony is that all three of the mass shooters shows were ethnic. Cruz, Rodger and Minassian, but they still wanna portray incels as part of some alt-right all white movement.
If any of the ethnic Incel murderers who died because they weren't getting tail in this life had muttered 2 words before their terrorist attack thinking they'd get tail in the next the meeja would have shut down those narratives asa fucking p... I'll probably get called phobic for pointing this out. In for a penny in for a pound & pint mind you...

Last edited:
I'll never be featured because I'm an ethnic sand nigger.

pngs didnt load

It really pisses me off that I dont appear there

I didn't even make it. :feelsrope:

I thought they are going to show some of my street-shitting posts, damn, it's over for chudur-budurcels. :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::cryfeels::cryfeels::feelscry::feelscry::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Shit, I'm not on there