Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The Incel >>>> Gay Pipeline is very real

GOIT

GOIT

Banned
-
I see this phenomena in a lot of gaming and anime communities where most people use anime pfp's. Being a faggot is a cope for these people since they're losers IRL and all the men they see online have girl anime pfp's. it usually starts with some sort of anime "femboy" faggotry and then quickly devolves into transgenderism or faggotry.

What no pussy does to a mf:feelsugh:

kek anime is for faggots and transvesties, it's jew propaganda after all

So like @the virgin shepherd

What no pussy does to a mf:feelsugh:
You havent owned me. I’m an incel. I hate women, I get absolutely zero pussy, and I have nothing to lose. I’ll be outside your house with a firearm in 20 minutes. Prepare yourself.

Hesgay

PSA

You havent owned me. I’m an incel. I hate women, I get absolutely zero pussy, and I have nothing to lose. I’ll be outside your house with a firearm in 20 minutes. Prepare yourself.
Ok GrAYcel

Jfl at threatening a veterancel with a good time :worryfeels:

I honestly never bought the whole "man is lonely so he goes gay" shtick. I mean, I know I'll likely never have unpaid sex with a foid, yet the thought of fucking another man is abhorrent to me, just imagining it has me dry heaving. More likely they were always fags to begin with, just using inceldom as an excuse.

Yup. It happened to this morbidly obese spic that i used to go to high school with. He was best friends with and had a crush on a girl that was head over heels crazy in love with a druggie Chad. He could never attain her, for she was always on druggie Chad's drugged up dong. So he took the ladygagapill and went full blown faggot. He's gay as fuck. What no pussy does to a mf.

I honestly never bought the whole "man is lonely so he goes gay" shtick. I mean, I know I'll likely never have unpaid sex with a foid, yet the thought of fucking another man is abhorrent to me, just imagining it has me dry heaving. More likely they were always fags to begin with, just using inceldom as an excuse.
You haven't seen what internet brainrot does to people

fight the future

Yup. It happened to this morbidly obese spic that i used to go to high school with. He was best friends with and had a crush on a girl that was head over heels crazy in love with a druggie Chad. He could never attain her, for she was always on druggie Chad's drugged up dong. So he took the ladygagapill and went full blown faggot. He's gay as fuck. What no pussy does to a mf.
Lmao,

Anime is for gay people, it's not a wonder that a majority of people who like anime end up becoming gay. Anime at the end of the day are the cristalitation of ricecel ideals, thus if you like anime you like ricecels. Thus liking ricecels = gay. :feelsYall: